0-60 Video with 3:73s

how do you like them dan? i always thought the car felt nice with them in, until i put my 4:30's in!

There is definately a difference. Still getting a feel for them. Anyone know the time on that 0-60?

damn i just put in my 3.73 w/trak lok last night also. Good night for both of us then. i love the 1-2 shift when it turns sideways.

the car sounds pretty awesome, makes me want gears, a chip, and a j-mod for mine.

dan if you think it was fun driving it with them, you should have been in the 91 lx mustang i drove this morning, its been a long time since i have been in anything that i got out from shaking!!!

dan if you think it was fun driving it with them, you should have been in the 91 lx mustang i drove this morning, its been a long time since i have been in anything that i got out from shaking!!!

Kind of like when you do a complete 360 on dry pavement kicking it down into a slight curve in the road? It's only straight line WOT for me on street tires. All other scenarios are asking for death. :shifty:

Now from my estimates, 0-60 before was 5.9 secs. 0-60 after is 6.4 secs.

0-60 3:73s Updated!

SOOOO... I installed my correct speedo gear in the car this afternoon, so I felt like taking a few new 0-60 shots...

First video is manually shifting, I guess I am used to the way the car used to accelerate, and I was just a tad late on the shift. Second video is fully automatic shifting. My wife was taking the videos.

YouTube - ‪Mark VIII 3:73s manually shifted‬‏

YouTube - ‪Mark viii 3:73s‬‏

Hope you enjoy, the speedometer is now reading correctly.

... that thought had crossed my mind, this wasn't really much different than most other days when I am driving. Only difference was it was being recorded... We were on a straight road with nearly no traffic. That car that passed me in the second video was the only car we saw on that road tonight. And... had I been doing this in :q:q:q:qty weather/busy road/in traffic, I could see there being safety concerns.

LoL, no I never got that kind of wheelhop before. If it would spin like that before, it would just light up one wheel forever.

i was joking dan i dont care how you drive or who rides with you, hell i blow my car sideways for kamden because his eyes bug out of his head and he smiles from ear to ear. shari doesnt like it though! he calls it daddy's race car lol! to him its a life size version of his x box racing game!

your wheel hop is most likely from them wheelbarrow tires on your car! get some fatties on it, you can still keep the octastars, get a pair of 265-50 drag radials. we should take both our cars to sunshine some wednesday for test and tune beatdown!

wow, it chirp'd third...this really makes me want to do my gear swap

Members online

No members online now.
Back