LS Owners Club on Facebook!

I don't like the page. I'm a fan but I'm going to delete it. Lol personal preference.

I think I'm the only human alive who doesnt have a Facebook.

that is the "Lincoln Luxury Sport Owner's Club" not the "LS" owners club.

Or just have better things to do with their time? unlike me because im on facebook daily lol.

Or just have better things to do with their time? unlike me because im on facebook daily lol.

I tend to only get on on my phone, I find most of whats on there is just junk, I really only look at the pages I follow dealing with cars or other interests of mine. I mostly ignore mots on my "friends" posts.

I tend to only get on on my phone, I find most of whats on there is just junk, I really only look at the pages I follow dealing with cars or other interests of mine. I mostly ignore mots on my "friends" posts.

same here, except with an ipod lol
im usually on LVC just reading old threads if im using it tho

Myspace = keg party.

Facebook = Happy hour.

Linkedin = Office party.

:Beer

Facebook was fun when it was still exclusive to college kids before they opened it up. It's been downhill since then.

:Beer

I can't stand facebook.

I dont have one as well.

I had a myspace and got tired of it. Facebook is the same :q:q:q:q. Too many people i don't want to talk to or to find me on there. Lots of drama happens on there.

Employers want to check on your page, and will threaten to fire you if you don't give them your password. And anything on Facebook is public record and can be used against you in court. So much for privacy.

Employers want to check on your page, and will threaten to fire you if you don't give them your password. And anything on Facebook is public record and can be used against you in court. So much for privacy.

I hear people say that all the time. Not only is that illegal, any company who wants to use such gorilla tactics is the type of people nobody should want to be employed with. That's just like an employer telling you they need your username and password to your personal email. Utter BS.

Using the proper security settings can make it possible to still keep your information safe. It's true nobody can stop what others who have access to your data will do, but that's your own fault if you put something stupid on the internet.

I remember when facebook only let you have one photo.

Also it has gone from:

College students with an .edu email address.

College or highschool students in a general school network.

Anyone with internet.

Just joined the Facebook page. Posted about LVC and the meet in STL.

I get on Facebook about once a week. Its great for finding old friends. Just found one a few days ago. Sent a friend request. She already sent me a PM. Haven't seen or talk to her in 13 years. Only thing its really good for.

I hear people say that all the time. Not only is that illegal, any company who wants to use such gorilla tactics is the type of people nobody should want to be employed with. That's just like an employer telling you they need your username and password to your personal email. Utter BS.

Facebook, MySpace et.al. are nothing like your private email. They are public domain and there is no expectation of privacy. Employers are totally within their rights to access your work email. That's why I rarely ever check mine. The only time I access my @faa.gov is when I have to for a specific purpose. I went over 2 years without checking it before I had to.

Yet another reason I avoid those types of places.

Members online

No members online now.
Back