WTF! Window tint pulled over!

You are an amazing person. You have attacked the way I've been raised, my current employment, and my intelligence. I guess more people in the world should be like you.

I attacked your original post because I'm sick and tired of seeing ignorant people like you every single day. You need to learn there is a GREY area. You and people like you see nothing but black and white. Its sad really.

Either way you put whatever you say at the end of the day I simply don't give a :q:q:q:q about you, your opinions or any of your future opinions. In anything I've said not once have I made myself out to be a better person than you or anyone. This is the difference between someone like you and someone like me. Thankfully for me, people like you are on their way out the damn door.

And another thing...follow my lead and break the laws? What laws have I stated I've broken? You realize that in one state a law could be completely different than the next? So whatever I may be doing is absolutely none of your concern.

I hate to say it but if you would have dropped the hundo for a lawyer you would have walked out not guilty no fine...that cop has it out for you lol maybe he owns a cadillac...

A lawyer would have been $250. The fine was $200 total for tint and sticker. If you had been me, you would have thought that asking for the windows to be tested with the same meter that came up with 3 different numbers, they would have taken the time to allow it. At the same time, that would have shown why there was no sticker.

Maybe that cop is just a fukk stick. He knows I learned a lesson and knows I will bring witnesses to court with me next time and he knows I will ruin his day off, just like I did last time. It cost me but we both learned. This is why he wouldn't test my windows again and why did he not give me a ticket for STILL not having a sticker? He knows I will go to court. I don't pay willingly and now I know his hours and his area. I don't expect him to pull me over again. I kinda accused him of singling me out when I come down that HWY. He said he wasn't but we both know better. Now that he knows I have that in my head, I think he'll leave me alone. If I'm not speeding or following too close, there is nothing he can pull me over for anymore. I want him to test my windows again. This time, he will show me his meter reading 0.0-0.1 when touched together. When I asked him why he didn't show me the bare touch numbers before the test, he said it was because of my attitude lol.

If he comes up with stupid numbers, I will request that a supervisor come and read them with a different meter. I will not leave the side of that HWY until another meter reads them with all the same numbers. Madison City used the same exact meter that he had. All windows read 32% all the way around. It was done in my driveway and I was shown how the meter works. They are only calibrated once from the factory but tested through different shades of glass daily or weekly. It was explained to me that if batteries are weak, whacky numbers can come from the meter. Morgan County, AL. court system is crooked. When a judge doesn't know a law, she has no business fining someone for it. The DA didn't know about it either. Being a judge for as long as she's been one, she said I was the first to ever come before her with such a ticket. I learned!

And another thing...follow my lead and break the laws?

Well... yeah. Apparently, you're one of those who think laws are for idiots. Most such people have a great disregard for the law.

What laws have I stated I've broken?

Where did I categorically say you broke any laws, again?

You realize that in one state a law could be completely different than the next?

You do realize it makes you look smarter when you read and comprehend what others say?

ME said:
Amen. I always tint my vehicles. I've been pulled over a total of three times for tint. Once in Utah where the cop told me he pulled me over because of the tint. When I asked him to show me his POST certification as well as his sworn certificate that said he was allowed to enforce another state's laws, he backed off and let me off with a warning. The car was not registered in Utah.

If you had 2 brain cells, you'd have inferred from that paragraph that I actually know a thing or two about laws. But of course, in typical fashion, you glaze over someone's reply, then post a "one line" reply saying you don't have the time to respond.

I'm still waiting to see where you got this 75% of cops are bad, data.

So whatever I may be doing is absolutely none of your concern.

I never said it was, you jackass. I merely responded to a rant you directed at me that your two brain cells came up with. What, you think rants are one sided and the rant's recipient isn't allowed to respond to your idiotic rant that's bashing recipient's opinion?

And when the person (in this case, me) replies, you state

You have your views I have mine.
?

Then why go on this opinion bashing quest? Does your little world not allow for other's opinions if they don't mesh with yours, or something?

You're making yourself look more and more like an idiot, you realize this, yes?

If you don't, I highly recommend re-reading (and preferably
comprehending) everything that's been said in this thread. Because so far, you've shown us that indeed, you're not comprehending much.

And you've shown nothing except for the fact your an arrogant :q:q:q:q:q:q:q.

I've not once said laws are for for idiots! I've stated and re-stated how a MAJORITY of police officers are scandalous and self-righteous. 75% arguably could be compared to a MAJORITY correct? Again this is an opinion. Same as your opinion about your "1300" contacts of officers and FBI agents. You say they're all good people. I say 75% of them are as ignorant as you!

You have literally done nothing but try and put yourself above me. Well good luck prick. :)

And you've shown nothing except for the fact your an arrogant :q:q:q:q:q:q:q.

Yes, arrogant indeed. Especially when anyone reading our "conversation" will realize that you haven't addressed any of the points I rebutted you on. I must be one ignorant SOB, huh...

I've not once said laws are for for idiots!

You didn't have to. This is what I inferred from your rantings.

I've stated and re-stated how a MAJORITY of police officers are scandalous and self-righteous. 75% arguably could be compared to a MAJORITY correct?

51% is a majority as well, you know. So why did you settle on 75% then? Why not 99%? Just a number you pulled out of your ass, I think.

Again this is an opinion.

And that's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion, no matter how incorrect.

Same as your opinion about your "1300" contacts of officers and FBI agents. You say they're all good people.

Sorry. My example was based on the over 1300 LEO's I know personally. Your 75% "majority" example is based on.... what was it again?

I say 75% of them are as ignorant as you!

Good thing 75% of humans aren't as idiotic as you. If that were the case, we'd be screwed... and not in a good VIP room where there's supposedly a lot of champagne.

You have literally done nothing but try and put yourself above me.

I have done nothing but try to put myself above you? Bwahahahahaha! Yes, because I'm such a snob!

I have done nothing but try to put myself above you by telling you I'm a (relatively) law abiding citizen? All this while not implying you're a scum of the earth criminal? Perhaps subconsciously you agree and with that and you just showed everyone that you may just be one of them "criminals" if you feel everything I said was to try and put myself "above" you.

Anyone who knows me in real life (even people I've met from LvC) would have a hard time agreeing with you.

Well good luck prick. :)

I don't need luck. Apparently, I'm no high above you, luck is inconsequential to me. It's all about the "height", right?

Nolimit 95

....being not guilty in the judicial system cost money, I am speaking from experience....it sucks that you were on the wrong end of a bad deal but this I know for sure...vengence is not ours the false accuser will pay more in the end than you did....

Frogman I simply don't care what you have to say. You've done nothing but reply to my statements with statements about yourself and why you and your views are better. Plain and simple your arrogant. This is done here.

Frogman I simply don't care what you have to say.

Sure you do. You keep replying to my replies. Either you have something to say, or you have extrememly short term memory loss issues... Pick one.

You've done nothing but reply to my statements with statements about yourself and why you and your views are better.

I see. And who was it that first said his views are his? Oh, that's right... It was you! And indeed, my views ARE better. do you know why?... well? Do you? No? In that case, let me enlighten you. Make sure your two brain cells aren't busy doing something else, so that they may comprehend the following:

BECAUSE THEY ARE MY VIEWS!!!!

Got that, skippy?

You may not think my views are better than yours, but to me, my views are better. What you do with yours, is up to you.

Plain and simple your arrogant.

Plain and simple, you're illiterate. I may be arrogant according to you (frankly, I don't even think you know what the word really means), but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're", as well as when to apply either word in a sentence. You, obviously, aren't bright enough to even know that.

How about you go back to English 101? Seriously... go. It will make you look just a little smarter when you're ranting about someone else's opinions when you don't agree with them.

This is done here.

Doubt it. Come on... You know that you want to respond.

:blah: Lol its okay your an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q and your good at it. You've made that very obvious. I've told you once I'll tell you again. I simply don't give a sht what you have to say.

Its been good jackass :waving:

:blah: Lol its okay your an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q and your good at it.

You're*
You're*

YOU'RE*!

Are you really an idiot? Are you really that stupid? Are you showing your stupidity on purpose? You're not helping your case here. I've already corrected you once. But that's not the point. Which point are you trying to prove to everyone? That that either you're a moron or you really don't read any of the replies people make to you? Either way... Thank you for proving my point(s).

And yes, I am good at being an ass. What... exactly is your point? someone calling me an ass**** is a compliment to me. It shows me they acknowledge my skills. So, thank you.

You've made that very obvious.

And you've made it obvious that you can't comprehend jack. I know I'm an ass. I tend to be one to idiots and morons. Which one are you?

I've told you once I'll tell you again. I simply don't give a sht what you have to say.

And yet, you keep replying... obviously, without actually reading/comprehending what's being written to you.

If I don't care about something, I don't come back to keep checking on it and then poke it. So, yes. you do care. You care very much.

I care to come back here just to see what else your pathetic excuse for neurons come up with, for the next reply to me. I'm a caring person like that.

Its been good jackass :waving:

Yes, it has been good showing people that you're not the brightest candle on the menorah. But frankly, you've done most of the "showing". I merely steered you in the right direction.

EatingPopcorn.gif

it really doesn't matter if the law is bull sh!t or not, or if it was just made to make money or protect people. the law is actually the ...law. the best part of this country is that I have the choice to either follow the law, or do what every i feel like doing. if your one of the ones that say fukc the law, dont be surprised when the law wins!

that being said, i do have illegal tinted windows, and i have received one warning, one fix-it-tix, and one real ticket. the first one was as past midnight and im sure the cop was just checking to make sure nothing really illegal was going on because after he made sure that we weren't drinking (as we were under age) as he never mentioned the tint other that when he first asked for our ID's, and then when he sent us on our way after giving us all sobriety test and other BS. the second time i just took it off, went to court, had it dropped, and then directly back to the tint shop. third time cop just wrote a ticket and told me where to mail it, when i asked him if they ever needed to inspect it, he said nope, and the ticket was paid and the tint hasn't been touched. like frog said, its a pay to play sport, no one to get mad at other than myself.

A friend of mne has a 2004 Dodge Ram with factory tint on all windows. Was stopped in West VA and got a ticket for illegal tint. Tried to fight it but lost.

A friend of mne has a 2004 Dodge Ram with factory tint on all windows. Was stopped in West VA and got a ticket for illegal tint. Tried to fight it but lost.

the reason that he lost is because dodge rams of any year, do not tint "all" of the windows, yes they may tint all of the windows behind the driver, but they wont tint the front ones because then they would not be able to sell that truck in a state like mine.

I had a similar problem. i was on the way to autozone to get a bulb for my brake light, when i got pulled over for inop tail light. I actually had the light bulb in hand and told the lady cop i was on the way to the store... she was like ok... then she said, how dark are your tints. i was like dark, i got them in NJ.. then she took out the tint meter and got me at 15%... i had 20% but the lincoln already has the tempered glass so that added 5%..

take the tint out
the removal is easy, a blade will do it f your patient... that spray might not be needed,, maybe some soapy water..

Go to court
i went to court. i had the tints in a trashbag and pics of the car they dismissed the ticket. If you are taking out your tints anyway, this might get you out of the ticket. or you might want to try and pull a fast one and buy tint at autozone and crumble it up and say you took it out..i know some people that did this and it worked. it worked in virginia,, dont know about pa

Most of ou will know my profession, or selected career field, after reading this. A few things I'd like to say:

To the OP - Some police officers to like to take the easy way out, and take the easy bait. If he is going to continually stop you or your wife just remove the tint. It will prevent a big headache and an empty pocketbook.

Frogman - Thank you for standing up for the good police officers, and trying to prove they all aren't "dirty". You are however fighting a losing battle, because once someone is wronged by a police officer, be it fiction or non-fiction, you will not change their mind. I know you know this though.

NoLimit95 - Your tint situation just sucked! I'm going to agree with you that the state trooper who stopped you was a dickhead. One big thing about most troopers is they are "never" wrong. They're actually trained to be arrogant (read told they're better than the local/county officers) in some states. The fact that the court would not allow your readings from the local police is wrong. I am a firm believer in fair, firm, and consistant.

diskfunktional - I understand you were wronged by your local police officers, but that doesn't mean the majority of police officers is dirty. Yes there are dirty cops around, but less than you would imagine. Just FYI the police department in most towns here get about 1% of the money from those "revenue generating laws". Whether it's a state or city ticket it all goes into a state/city general fund, and the proper councils decide where to spend it. Most of it is used to cover court cost though. I'm not attacking you, or trying to call you out, I'm just trying to shed some light on what happens behind the scenes.

Yes, and thats also not right. IF the money generated from these tickets issued by local police officers it should directly go to fund that specific city. At least thats how I feel.

I would really like you guys to come to Mukwonago where I live. You'd really understand where I'm coming from on these dirty cops. Frogman has plenty of time on his hands I know that. Do some researching on this fine little city. I bet once boiled down 7 out of the 10 cops here are crooked. There is plenty of articles of local police officers here in Mukwonago abusing their power for personal gain.

Does this mean cops everywhere are dirty? No but from MY experiences for the most part they're all self righteous dicks. I have met some really really nice cops who really are just trying to make our little world better. But again from MY experiences they are far and few apart. However, step out of Mukwonago and my personal views on Police change a little bit. I will have to find some articles from my attorney last year to show you just how insanely off balance these Mukwonago officers are. Lets just say they're known/guilty for excessive force and illegal search and seizure.

If someone searches good enough you'll find the article with me. I won't say what its about yet. But 3 officers were suspended for 7 days without pay and I was compensated for my troubles.

Just an FYI I have absolutely ZERO issue following the law. I'd actually say I'm a very law abiding citizen.

Register the car in another state, I never have tags for the state I reside in.
you still have to abide by the laws of the state you are in. INsurance jumping doesn't entitle you to VTL violations, lol.

OP, it's your car, do what you want.

The legal tint here in NY is 70%. I have gotten pulled over once in the past few years (i have 20% all around) and it wasn't really for the tint anyway, I was speeding and he decided to give me ticket for the tint while he was at it.

He told me i had to remove the tint, but I never did and won't....he can go shove his baton up you know where.
Also FYI, factory windows register somewhere in the 70% range without tint on them, remember the law says 70% light transmittance. So if the car, from factory, is near that number, adding ANY tint will make it illegal. You do what you want by breaking even the smallest laws and you take a chance but you shouldn't be mad when you get caught.

I see there's a lot of bickering so I will stay out of that. I dont know if it was even mentioned but in PA the Inspection station handles tint and NO ONE especially a rent a cop can do anything about it if the inspection station approves.

I went to college in PA about 7 years ago ( was for that fact a resident with PA tags ) and I had tint do to eye problems from a Dr. but I have dealt with the local authority on the matter and had taken it to court before my prescription was given to me. The judge had to rule in my favor cause the inspection station had just inspected my car with very, very dark tint.

you still have to abide by the laws of the state you are in. INsurance jumping doesn't entitle you to VTL violations, lol.
You have to abide by the traffic laws, not the laws that qualify the vehicle as road-worthy. This is the example I had my wife use when she was pulled over in VA for illegal tint on a PA vehicle: VA requires a front plate, and can ticket you for not having one. PA does not issue front plates. So, there is no way she could comply with the vehicle requirements for registration in VA even if they insisted upon it. The same goes for tint or any other vehicle related requirement.

I see there's a lot of bickering so I will stay out of that. I dont know if it was even mentioned but in PA the Inspection station handles tint and NO ONE especially a rent a cop can do anything about it if the inspection station approves.
You are mistaken. The inspection station does NOT have anything to do with the tint in PA. It is 100% up to law enforcement to deal with window tint.

Only if it has changed over the last 7 years.

This IS based on experience. It is one of those laws they leave up to the inspection station to enforce. Most PA cops don't even know the laws pertaining to tint themselves. They will pull you over however if they like to, they are cops, they do what they want and at the end of the day for something so petty they are considered to only be doing their job when proven wrong pertaining to such situation. But you can fight it if the inspections station had approved of the tint.

Members online

No members online now.
Back