WTF! Window tint pulled over!

These comments right here have got to be one of the most ignorant things I've ever read on here. Even with all the damn newbs.

First of all laws are created to create revenue. But second of all most "laws" are bills passed by our governmentt pushed through to CREATE MONEY!

I do not get your contradiction here. :confused:

Yes they do create revenue for the state, city, county, township or whatever else you want to name it. And these laws only survive based on effectiveness to create revenue. But nut jobs and ignorant asses as yourself that keep breaking the law is the source of the revenue. Others that know the laws and are responsible adults and do not break the law do not create said revenue. So it is not people like Frogman nor I that are at fault for the effectiveness of the revenue being collected from the laws passed, but YOU that purposely break them being you are a ignorant one.

And I do not agree with most of the laws out there for driving and vehicle requirements, but it is people like YOU that keep breaking those said laws that keep them in place and effective revenue wise.

And furthermore, the country is in the state it is in because of your generation that does not give a F**K attitude and expect the Government to step in and be your God Parents instead of being responsible and do what is right, and get involved.

For you to state that you sold a car due to profiling is just as stupid. I would not sale my car unless I wanted to, not from being ignorant.

And if you continue to relish in your stupidity, and not correct the tint % to state limits, then you are the only one to blame for being ignorant and the laws creating revenues.

Only if it has changed over the last 7 years.

This IS based on experience. It is one of those laws they leave up to the inspection station to enforce. Most PA cops don't even know the laws pertaining to tint themselves. They will pull you over however if they like to, they are cops, they do what they want and at the end of the day for something so petty they are considered to only be doing their job when proven wrong pertaining to such situation. But you can fight it if the inspections station had approved of the tint.

I was trying to be as polite as possible before; you are wrong. I live in PA, and get my vehicles inspected every year in PA. The inspection does NOT cover window tint. Period. An inspection shop cannot approve tint, as the law is such that any tint that reduces visibility is illegal.

He never added any tint to any windows.
he might not have, but somebody did (could have been the dealer, but i doubt it) factory tint is actually tinted glass, instead of having a layer of tint added on top of the glass, if it was factory, it would not be able to be removed to make the car legal.

he might not have, but somebody did (could have been the dealer, but i doubt it) factory tint is actually tinted glass, instead of having a layer of tint added on top of the glass, if it was factory, it would not be able to be removed to make the car legal.

Actually a lot of Dealerships once they receive receipt of vehicles have them prepped before they go on lot, like Window Tint and wheels and tires ans other add ons, a way for a stealership to increase more profit margins.

I do not get your contradiction here. :confused:

Yes they do create revenue for the state, city, county, township or whatever else you want to name it. And these laws only survive based on effectiveness to create revenue. But nut jobs and ignorant asses as yourself that keep breaking the law is the source of the revenue. Others that know the laws and are responsible adults and do not break the law do not create said revenue. So it is not people like Frogman nor I that are at fault for the effectiveness of the revenue being collected from the laws passed, but YOU that purposely break them being you are a ignorant one.

And I do not agree with most of the laws out there for driving and vehicle requirements, but it is people like YOU that keep breaking those said laws that keep them in place and effective revenue wise.

And furthermore, the country is in the state it is in because of your generation that does not give a F**K attitude and expect the Government to step in and be your God Parents instead of being responsible and do what is right, and get involved.

For you to state that you sold a car due to profiling is just as stupid. I would not sale my car unless I wanted to, not from being ignorant.

And if you continue to relish in your stupidity, and not correct the tint % to state limits, then you are the only one to blame for being ignorant and the laws creating revenues.

First of all your calling me an ignorant as$ because I break laws? Your the ignorant as$ whos claiming I'm breaking all these laws and complaining about it? WRONG AGAIN. I'm the as$hole complaining about the DIRTY police officers in this country enforcing said laws. In no way have I stated that I have blatant disregard for ANY LAW. So again YOU SIR are the ignorant as$ ;) I think you need to learn to comprehend just a little better.

I'm not stupid or ignorant for selling my car due to profiling. You sir ARE STUPID AND IGNORANT for not understanding why. You have absolutely zero details or zero information as to why I sold my vehicle. I said they were profiling me and it forced me to sell it. Well yeah have you seen the car I was driving? It was a wise personal decision and you have absolutely zero opinion on the matter. You and frogman are just the same. Black and White and your generation is out the door thank God.

Lol you should have stayed on the Mark forums... seems like you guys like the drama over there.

I've been told numerous times by people on here to stop feeding the trolls. You bastards are hungry dig in :rolleyes:

Good Day

First of all your calling me an ignorant as$ because I break laws?

Well you seem to catch on pretty fast.

I'm the as$hole complaining about the DIRTY police officers in this country enforcing said laws.

However, step out of Mukwonago and my personal views on Police change a little bit.

Which is it, your :q:q:q:qty little corner you call home or your view of the country? Make up your mind, you seemed confused :confused:

I think you need to learn to comprehend just a little better.

Well I would but I just can not make out what you are saying, maybe if you got the :q:q:q:q out of your mouth, I maybe able to understand you a little better.

I'm not stupid or ignorant for selling my car due to profiling. You sir ARE STUPID AND IGNORANT for not understanding why.

Yes you are, it shows to all you can not take the pressure and wilted at the mere thought that someone really thought that much of you to feel it necessary harass you. ;)

I said they were profiling me and it forced me to sell it.

Kinda interesting how you were forced, wait, never mind.

Well yeah have you seen the car I was driving?

I really do not give a rats ass what you were driving. Probably was nothing more than a 2001 Baby Blue VW Bug with the pretty Lil flower vase mounted on the dash :shifty:

It was a wise personal decision and you have absolutely zero opinion on the matter.

I feel it wise to sell if I drove something like that too. I do not disagree, but that is only my opinion ;)

You and frogman are just the same. Black and White and your generation is out the door thank God.

Thankfully for me, people like you are on their way out the damn door.

I just do not get this rambling of your mouth, I do not think I am going anywhere for at least another 50 yrs.

Step aside and let the next generation fix the many issues with your twisted and greedy ideals.

It is your lazy ass ideas and people like you that this country is on the downfall. I and many older than most know the meaning of a handshake, standing on your own feet and accepting responsibility for ones own actions. Honor, Duty, Country, God, Values, Integrity, serving this country. You and your likeness that seem to whine and cry when one does not get there way and call the government to bail one self out of trouble. You and the like are the reason for government control from a to z. Not our generation, we dealt with our issues man to man and asked for no handouts. Work, pay and play. Not whine, cry and give me what I think is mine and I feel I deserve.

You need to learn there is a GREY area. You and people like you see nothing but black and white. Its sad really.

You and frogman are just the same. Black and White

There is no such thing as gray area. There is only BLACK or WHITE, the gray is the lies you been told and believe. Gray areas get you in trouble, because all gray areas is horse:q:q:q:q. Want a alibi, or a way out, there is your gray area.

Lol you should have stayed on the Mark forums... seems like you guys like the drama over there.

I am sorry to violate your privacy and your thread, should I send you my membership dues next time when I am do? I did not realize I have been dealing with the wrong boss on here.

Yes, and thats also not right. IF the money generated from these tickets issued by local police officers it should directly go to fund that specific city. At least thats how I feel.
The reason most of the revenues generated from traffic violations go to the state is that too many small towns used them as revenue sources, at least around here and in Texas. If the local governments only get to keep a small fraction of the revenue they generate, they no longer (in theory) have an incentive to set up speed traps, write tickets for trivial equipment violations, etc.

I'm told that Texas law was changed because of a small town that had no (or very low) property taxes, generating almost all of their revenue from traffic tickets (they were a notorious speed trap). One day they issued a ticket to a Texas legislator and wouldn't drop it; he was so mad that he went back to Austin and wrote and pushed through the legislation that sent most of the money back to Austin.

If you have tinted windows, it is your responsiblity to know if you are legal or not. Ingorance of the law is not a defense. You can go to any window tint place and have the darkness of your tint checked for free. If you ask, I am sure, your local PD would help you out.

I am illegal and I know it. If I get a ticket, oh well.:rolleyes: Since 2005, I have had two written warnings.

If you have tinted windows, it is your responsiblity to know if you are legal or not. Ingorance of the law is not a defense. You can go to any window tint place and have the darkness of your tint checked for free. If you ask, I am sure, your local PD would help you out.

I completely agree with your statement.

PA used to have laws where any car with window tint could not pass inspection. Now, these places cannot fail you with the inspection. However, the PA law does state, like a lot of people said, that the windows must have 70% of light pass through the windows. Although the car came with tint, doesn't mean its legal to drive. I live in PA and know its illegal, but I still do it. I'm not trying to hide anything from the police, its just the tint looks nice in my opinion lol. Its your choice to leave it on....

Members online

No members online now.
Back