And shes gone!

i'm not going to work i called my boss when i was sitting at firestone broken down. i am home now, its 5:30 am monday, i just left the power wash where i did a quicky wash. i am :q:q:q:qing destroyed, i cannot put myself through many more of these adventures i am not that old but it really takes a toll on me. i feel like total :q:q:q:q right now, i will post some pics and read through this whole retarded adventure i made later. right now i am going to bed to die!

WELCOME HOME....

Glad your safe and sound.
Think how good you will feel in a few days just looking at your new babe.

Jamie is a beast, PICS as soon as you wake up, I am on leave so I am just sitting in my bed eating Cap'N crunch.

I've done the drive many times in the Mark VIII.
Personally, the Florida part of the drive is the worst because it just lasts forever... hour after hour after hour of nothing.

Though the weather is usually nice.

its 11:45 i forced myself to get up otherwise i wont be able to sleep at a normal time tonight to go back to work tomorrow. the boss wants us to come in today, what a :q:q:q:qing dickhead, i told him after this whole trip and how things happend and he sayd well maybe you can come in for a few hours???? he's all worried because he doesnt know how to run the shop, the owner go figure, and the guy who runs the shop is going on vacation starting tomorrow, tough :q:q:q:q that aint my problem he's lucky i am even willing to go back period! my buddy jake was with me on this trip, i said it earlier but i think alot of you think i did this myself. i did drive the majority of the trip just because its easier for me to be in a car that long if i am driving, in the passenger seat i want to crawl out of my skin on long trips. i will start a whole new post and just write a little story behind all the different time frames as soon as i get a free hour, right now i need to clean the crap out of the car looks like some homeless guys took it back to florida for me!

yeah i learned a few things, look locally first, pay to have it shipped, and dont go back to new england in the dead of winter with a 4 state snow storm coming! kyle did pull on me both times with the caddy, we were rolling on a back highway we never came to a stop, and i seriously had just got the car 30 minutes before that, i'm not saying i could beat his caddy or not, but i wasnt keen on beating on the car that i only knew for a few minutes. i didnt want to hammer on the car until i got a feel for it. but the video terry posted up of me leaving a service center in jersey i did get on it pretty hard, i dont care what the car can and cant beat but i know one thing now after a 1200 mile trip the car :q:q:q:qing moves i cant argue that, now that i am used to it. i have to say the whole time i drove back it felt like i was back in my 98, black gen 2, black interior, loud exhaust, i had a boner the whole time. i love the car, there are a few things i will do soon, i dont like the hid's, the driverside housing is cracked in the corner so i am going to replace both housings and put a 9005 5000k hid kit in it, the brakes have a hell of a vibration so i need to straighten those out. all 4 tires are shot, i am actually glad i made it home with no blow out because the inside of the front tires are peeling layers i can see the threads coming apart, even firestone didnt want me to try to go to florida when they had it on the lift, i knew they were bad in the rear but the front are smoked, i just have some things to address, i am not putting the car down or making tom look bad, it is a used car, its got alot done to it, but it does need some attention in places. all things i look forward to working on, i am happy with the car, just sucked getting burried in snow and temporarily breaking down! hey kyle you really want that GPS back lol?? little bastard worked perfect, now i want one! its raining here so i didnt take good pics, but here is a few at its new home, next to her little brother!! i'll put up nice ones once i have a chance to cut and buff the whole car and give it a full blown entire weekend detail.

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

I really hate you Jamie. I wanted that car so bad and seriously, had it been posted for sale 5 days earlier then it would be mine. :(

:D

well its not lol, its all mine, i'm in my glory so let me celebrate, i'll sell it to you lol! no f-ing way. but do you still have that alpine?

Bastage. :mad: :p

What Alpine? :confused: I had an Eclipse but it sold a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, why ya gotta go? I no longer have a Stang and I am on Stangnet more then anyone there..... hell I have over 7000 posts in a single thread! :eek:

I have been on Camaroz28.com for 11 years and many thousands of posts. You don't have to leave because you no longer have a Mark VIII.

Members online

Back