Hello

JMARZILLI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, just want to introduce myself and my car. She's a 2005 Lincoln LS V8. The first picture is when I first purchased her 2 years ago, and the second is with my 20" TSW rims on.

1LNHM87A25Y614718-4.jpg

Photo-0064A.jpg

:W to :V anything else done to it besides the rims? future plans for it?

I like that color on these. Looks good, but tint is a must for any LS!

And I will second the lose the rain-guards comment.... Never understood why people put those on?

That resembles reaper76's ls with the big rims. Nice ls. Headlights look clean.

I like that color on these. Looks good, but tint is a must for any LS!

And I will second the lose the rain-guards comment.... Never understood why people put those on?

I haven't done tint because Rhode Island is the worst for having cops pull you over for tint. I'm kinda partial to the rain-guards, I don't know why I just like the way they look on cars. For other mods I have done 10,000k HIDs, and Ive replaced the factory stereo with an Alpine IVA-W203/P1 navi with steering wheel intergration and a Fosgate 1000 powering a Fosgate 12" T2 sub. I'm unsure what other mods I want to do to it.

Well atleast get some on the back and just get light in the front.

LSE Grille. Get some tint and yes the rain guards need to go.

Nice.:cool: Love the color. What are you future plans?

Nice.:cool: Love the color. What are you future plans?

As far as future plans, I'm unsure. I beat the crap out of it so I would love to do more things to improve performance, like intake and exhaust, but I know with an aftermarket exhaust on it I will only be worse. Its bad enough the way I'm driving it the computer display is reading 12.0 mpg, I dont wanna go lower than that lol. Im definetly thinking about lowering it but again RI roads are terrible so I'm still on the fence about it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back