What did you do to your LS today?

I do have remore start, I thought it was stock, apparently not

Posted via Topify using Android

AFAIK, there was no factory remote start for the LS. However, there were Ford sanctioned remote starts that were dealer installed. Yours does not look like one of those.

I am about to lose my ****, I haven't received a single fridge magnet....

LOL

ROCKAUTO small print policies: No Fridge Magnets for law enforcement officials unless they are ordering COPs.

~ just teasing! :p

I've been giving mine to my wife's daughter's little one, he thinks they are great, loves cars. doesn't like to put his toys away though.
Starting to put toys away when I began telling him, the dog will eat them, some are already missing.
My wife: why is Monkey crying now?
Me: <shrugs>

Got an alignment today. Everything states that it is in spec. but it drove better before I brought it in. Will be fading to the left to the dealer tomorrow. Just what I need on Dream Cruise weekend and shipping down to Indiana. Bull snag!

LOL

ROCKAUTO small print policies: No Fridge Magnets for law enforcement officials unless they are ordering COPs.

That's not true. I got 3 when I spent all the money on new suspension stuff and O2 sensors. I have a Scion XB one I can send you Chris! Hahahaha

Interior LED conversion completed. Big thanks to jmtiseo for a link to the LEDs and some install tips :)

DSC_3718_s.jpg

DSC_3722_s.jpg

Update on how the tensioner goes Mark. I just got a belt and i'm wondering if I should just go ahead and do the tensioner.

Will do! I would replace all three parts, they are wear&tear items just like the belt. Just my $0.02.

LED's look AMAZING M4rk,
any troubles with staying dimmed ? second GEN not affected ? (I forget)

Interior LED conversion completed. Big thanks to jmtiseo for a link to the LEDs and some install tips :)

Not a problem, figured someone should update some things around here every now and then lol.

BigRig, I don't seem to have a dimming issue (2nd Gen), that I can notice. I do have an intermittent flashing one in the rear "oh ****" bar though.

LED's look AMAZING M4rk,
any troubles with staying dimmed ? second GEN not affected ? (I forget)

It's weird, only the right dome one stays on dim. Everything else seems to go off completely.

... I do have an intermittent flashing one in the rear "oh ****" bar though.

Yeah, one of mine flashes a little here and there. It's the left dome light. Weird..

It's weird, only the right dome one stays on dim. Everything else seems to go off completely...

LEDs tend to have slightly different forward voltages. Whichever one has the very lowest forward voltage is the one that will stay on slightly. A load resistor in parallel should take care of that.

Sleep mode.

darn LED on these LS'es, just needs load resistors all the time. such a shame.

If anyone ever figures it out and does a proper write up on it that would be great.

Everyone, do your own car repairs. This is the last time I'm throwing money to local businesses. They broke one of my center caps, stripped one of my new lugs, and charged $44 for a $10 fuel filter. I also was there while he was doing the brakes. The tech just let my caliper hang by the line, I said something about it and he mumbled "if you want to do it go ahead". They refused to give me anything towards my new center cap but offered a new lug nut. Not to mention this is a family friend. If you want it done right, do it yourself. I don't always have the time but I could've done all of this myself for less time, money, and the hassle.

Wow, not good. sorry bout your troubles. rather rude I must agree.
Would not return either and actually would have not left until fully reimbursed for damage.

Replacing all lug nuts with Sebring lug nuts after work. Also replacing a few wheel studs in the front as well.

That's it ... show Daddy how we drop the wash mitten on the dirty driveway and then back onto the car.

Definitely takes the cutest LS kid of the month award! +1

That's it ... show Daddy how we drop the wash mitten on the dirty driveway and then back onto the car.

Definitely takes the cutest LS kid of the month award! +1

My kids' job was washing the tires and wheels!

My kids' job was washing the tires and wheels!

Funny, that was my job when I was little. Good thing too, I started scrubbing the tread. Imagine what I would have done to the paint at the ripe old age of 6 or 7. This stone chip doesn't match the others...we can fix that.

Hahaha. he does pretty good for not even being two yet. he is on my heels at all times. my daughter washed it for me with a hand full of gravel when i first got it. i actually kept my cool and just explained how sad i was and she learned her lesson.

Members online

Back