Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

I know. I just happen to come across that site and was amazed. Checked BBB and they're legit. I did a double take when I seen $150 for both 8.0 and 9.5. Had to do a double take.

Did you also do a double take? :p

Those are good prices but I prefer the Vulcans to the Zeus.

mlara you should call up Jaguar and say you'll take a set of each of their 18"+ wheels :D

I think I'm going to grab a set of vulcans in chrome. Heck for less then 1125 shipped its a good price.

You can be sure ill be ordering a set of wheels from there in the near future...Probably the sabre wheels.

yup... Selena wheels. Same deal as the Sentas though; you will need 4 fronts.

Yea, basically the same spoke setup with the extra one in the middle, but still sharp looking wheels.

You can be sure ill be ordering a set of wheels from there in the near future...Probably the sabre wheels.

Haha oh mlara. So funny haha. The barcelonas on there are a decent deal. I wish I could get the set for 1000 though. Oh well at least I once they sell them for probably the cheapest new. Unless I find a used set I'll haveto pay the price

The more i look through that site the more unbelievable it becomes to me. Are they replicas?

If I order before you, I will let you know how the quality is. Should be good though. You don't keep an A+ rating selling junk.

Haha oh mlara. So funny haha. The barcelonas on there are a decent deal. I wish I could get the set for 1000 though. Oh well at least I once they sell them for probably the cheapest new. Unless I find a used set I'll haveto pay the price
Yea this might be your best option. If i do get the sabres i don't think i would sell the barcelonas

If I order before you, I will let you know how the quality is. Should be good though. You don't keep an A+ rating selling junk.

cool cool, post pics when you do.

By the way when I say "near future" i mean sometime perhaps mid-summer.

Yea this might be your best option. If i do get the sabres i don't think i would sell the barcelonas

cool cool, post pics when you do.

By the way when I say "near future" i mean sometime perhaps mid-summer.
Then you and I have the same thought process.

Yep. I wanted these way back when. You do realize that price is an exchange price right? There not cheap

Yea, if only they were half of what they're going for,they just keep looking better every time I look at them.

Has anyone called this company to see if they even have them in stock?? I have found many places that offer really cheap prices on the wheels but everytime you call they say there out of stock on them! lol

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wheels_and_Caps

Ugh these reviews are terrible.
And also I'm only on Mobil but I can't find a way to contact them via email or send a message. I tried to send some feedback thru the feedback link asking if someone could email me and when I went to send it, it said it was temporarily unavailable. It scares me that you can't contact them, only by phone.

I was going to ask if there was any way to get the price a little lower because even for refinished wheels they still seem a little high.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wheels_and_Caps

Ugh these reviews are terrible.
And also I'm only on Mobil but I can't find a way to contact them via email or send a message. I tried to send some feedback thru the feedback link asking if someone could email me and when I went to send it, it said it was temporarily unavailable. It scares me that you can't contact them, only by phone.

I was going to ask if there was any way to get the price a little lower because even for refinished wheels they still seem a little high.
hmmm... Give them a call tomorrow and see how rude they are. I would but I got to rush into work right now for an emergency. Cya

Would I be safe with a 19x8.5 45 offset in the front and a 19x9.5 45 offset in the back?

Has anyone called this company to see if they even have them in stock?? I have found many places that offer really cheap prices on the wheels but everytime you call they say there out of stock on them! lol

I called them a while back and they didnt have anything in stock. They said they would check their other warehouses and call me back but never did. I called a few of those weird looking wheel sites that have dirt cheap, rare wheels, but none had any of the jag or volvo wheels I wanted in stock.

I don't remember reading this, but what lug nuts are used? Factory? Will the Chrysler lug nuts work?

I'm so confused on the rims & tires.

Members online

No members online now.
Back