new thread

95mark8newyork

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I dunno if anyone made a thread like this one before, but i wanted to start one with what was your first car. I'll start it off

My first car is my 95 Lincoln Mark VIII

I've seen a similiar thread on here or another viii board within the last week..

But i'll play....

1991 Pontiac Grand Am. Blue, Rusty and I drove the absolute piss out of it.

1988 Ford Thunderbird. I was part of the stickers=h/p crew, lol.

bird-1.jpg

92 honda civic hatch back bought stock and ended with it motor swap, cage, lots of body mods, right hand drive clip, and a awesome kandy paint job with some graphics.
63852_118891384834734_113516978705508_132288_8002331_n.jpg

73 mercury comet , man I loved that pos. am radio and all . Guess that's why I still drive fords , but the play toy is a 79Z28 go figure

loud stereo ticket? haha

You heard that right....err, should I say the cop sure did. :p Those old skool PPI amps banged the hell out of a pair of subs with a lot of power. My inline fuse was a 200 amp circuit breaker under the hood because I would pop the one hundreds on heavy bass notes. :D

My buddy sold me the amp for $600 back in 1999. He said, I don't know what the phuck was done to this amp, but it really puts out a lot of power. Came to find out, the internals were never modified, it just simply had that much power. I still wish I had that amp. I was stupid and sold it.

1970 Chevelle Malibu 4 door... If Chip Foose himself wanted to resurect it from the dead, i'd say "i"ll pass"

Hmm, technically my first car was a 2000 Monte Carlo Super Slow. =p Ran into a pole running from the police at age 15. Ah, memories in that car, but since then I have matured.

1984 dodge omni 2.2 with a factory Holley 2 barrel. I was the king of the front wheel drive smoke show, all it took was a well adjusted ebrake and some tranny fluid on the front tires and I was instantly transformed into John force at the burn out box

89 CONTI, i loved that big ass car it was dark grey with factory smoked tails factory tint. had 60k on it payed 3500 in 1996. went through 2 sets of hg in and 2 trans in one year. then my favorite car ever 1986 bmw 325es gray spec. i could not kill that car, and i tried. i have had aprox 20 old e30s since

1970 Chevelle Malibu 4 door... If Chip Foose himself wanted to resurect it from the dead, i'd say "i"ll pass"

To funny mine was a 1970 4 door Pontiac Tempest. Never drove it on the road only around my back yard then to boneyard.

Members online

Back