20"x8.5" Jaguar Senta Knock-off's from EuroTech - 49MM Offset
General Exclaim UHP 245x35x20 Tires
Eibach Springs
Eibach Pro Alignment Kit

F Driver 26.25"
F Psss 26.25"
R Driver 26.30"
R Pass 26.35"

Ride is great as long as the road surface is in good shape. Need to go slow on all speed bumps and some steep driveways are a no go. Need to be careful on parking lot curb stops or I can scratch the bottom lip of the front facia. Upon install of the springs and wheels had to adjust the fuel filter as slight rub on inside splash guard at full wheel lock. No problems since :D No bottoming out unless big dip/pot hole a freeway speeds.

DSCN1292_183.jpg

what comes with the alignment kit?

still have the ls so why not

sprint springs with monroe shocks

got the winter wheels on right now that are 235/45/17

All four corners are about 25 1/2"

my other wheels are 245/40/18 so a little bit higher ride height with those on

this is actually not too long after i put the springs on so the springs have actually settled a bit more than this pic shows

DSC01438.jpg

this is actually not too long after i put the springs on so the springs have actually settled a bit more than this pic shows

DSC01438.jpg

I love those wheels. I have the same ones just 17's. Definetily should have gotten the 18's instead.

Eibach Pro Kit
2001 V8 Non Sport

Driver front 26-1/4
Driver rear 26-1/4
Passenger front 26-1/4
Passenger rear 25-15/16

Stance
photobucket-1283-1327515751819.jpg

photobucket-6199-1327515751304.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't bother any of you lsers that the rear is lower then the front's?

Once a load is put in do any of you guy's have issues?

It doesn't bother any of you guy's that the rears are lower then the front's?

Once a load is put in do any of you guys have issues?

Yes it bugs me. Once you get more then 1 person in the back it squats bad. Only issue I've had its hitting bottom a couple of times.

Never had any issues. Hardly ever have anyone other then my kids in the backseat thou. Even with all the stereo equipement in the trunk. No issues.

Not me. The Eibachs are progressive.

When I called Eibach about cutting my front springs (V6 weighs less, so my drop is less than you V8s) they said that the Eibach kit for our car is NOT progressive rate.

He pulled up the original engineering files for the springs, and they are in fact linear rate springs.

More specifically, according to Eibach (at least for the V6's specific weight difference) cutting 1/2 coil up front will not effect the springs rate.

It doesn't bother any of you lsers that the rear is lower then the front's?

Once a load is put in do any of you guy's have issues?

The height is actually closer to level than all these numbers indicate. There is just more fender cutout up front since those wheels have to turn.

Ill get some pics soon, rolling it outta the garage tomorrow i hope, 17" MB weapons w/ 1inch spacer-adapter to 5x114, with 225/40/17 up front and 45s out back, used 2001 Tein AUDI S4 springs with slight modification, the springs in the back are a bit wider then our stock ones.

I am looking for the widest tire I can fit on the V6 LS. Is 275 that number? Do i have to get 19's or 18's will do as well?

Eibach pro kit. 1 coil cut front, 1/2 rear.

Tires: Front: P245/40R19 rear: P275/35R19

Ride height: front: 25.75" rear: 25.50"

IMAG1370.jpg

IMAG1378.jpg

IMAG1345.jpg

NICE!! alot of people have negative feeback on eibachs being cut? im shure they ride good? was cutting them hard? how about installation since there cutt does it make a difrence?

NICE!! alot of people have negative feeback on eibachs being cut? im shure they ride good? was cutting them hard? how about installation since there cutt does it make a difrence?

Jwall didn't cut them. The previous owner did.

BTW If you really want to reach Jwall, try PMing him. Since he sold the LSX. He no longer comes here on a regular basis. He may not see this post for weeks.

I'm finally putting my springs on this weekend, my only question is... Do I really need the:qcamber alignment kit. I've read countless post on this subject, I just don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. Thanks in advance. Will post my stance as soon as I put the springs on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back