Mark VIII Yard Sale thoughts?

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well i'm slowly trying to get out of this parts selling stuff since it doesnt work anymore. my father in law needs to realize it doesnt cut the mustard anymore and i am going to show him how to stop doing it. i have an idea, i want to open up my shop for a whole weekend, any weekend i havent picked one yet, and anyone is welcome to come down for the weekend and name their price on parts. like a huge mark VIII yard sale. i have door panels, fenders of all colors, 1st and 2nd gen header panels, tons of bumpers both gens both front and rear, both gen hoods in a bunch of colors, i have one rear window left with a nice gasket, i have a bunch of intakes both gens, seat tracks, drive shafts, 2 complete rear IRS rear ends one lsc one base, spare tires, engine blocks, heads, trunk lids i mean tons of parts just come take a look around and name your price, i'll either say yes or no or we will negotiate, i'm not gonna ask prices that my father in law does on ebay, thats why so much is just sitting there still. i have thousands of modules and small trinket crap at home too, we can drive to my house for the smaller parts you may want too, i just want the stuff gone. how many people would be interested in making a trip down if i do this for a weekend just open the doors and thin this stuff out, i'll plan a weekend if people want to take the chance on getting alot of stuff dirt cheap. let me know.

I'm game if it is in about a month from now and nowhere near the last two working days of the month. I have to report to my Parole officer one of those two days!!!

Jamie, I still need to come down there and grab that exhaust, hopefully I can do it this week or next. What do you want for a IRS? Just the carrier...

It sure is tempting and also a bit more than a hop,skip and a jump away but......let me know when you would want to do this;)

I'm game if it is in about a month from now and nowhere near the last two working days of the month. I have to report to my Parole officer one of those two days!!!

PO. Hehehe and you live in huntsville. I only laugh cause we have a prison in texas that we call huntville cause it in huntville.

so can we get back on track here and see if people would actually like to make the trip here, you can get a ass ton of parts cheap i'm willing to let alot of stuff go cheap but just one person isnt gonna thin my stash out enough i want alot of this stuff gone there is no reason for me to hold onto so many parts.

k9t8m i do have a trailer! i just dont have the cash right now to make the trip, or buy all the stuff i would want to justify it. wish i did though.

i need a few things, but i cant make it down there, however if your willing to ship...

depends on what you want shipped if its hoods or fenders or body panels forget it, not worth my time anymore specially with ups or fedex all they do is destroy everything we ship.

Dammit Jamie, what the hell am I gonna do when I need some stupid bracket or a '98 muffler bearing in mint condition? Seriously, it'll be a sad day if you really decide to get out of the Mark VIII parts business. I understand your reasons, but I'm just being a selfish bastard.

I'd love to spend a day in your shop finding all kinds of obscure parts that no one else wants, but it's unlikely I'd be able to make the trip.

right now all i want to do is " thin the herd " i am not getting out of it yet, i want to eventually as it takes up far too much of my time for no benefit, i have plenty of side work i can make money on but doing this takes away from my time. i will still work on people's marks though i am not going to get out of owning them, 11 years of tearing them down and having no free time is not worth it for me anymore. i just want part of my life back.

Members online

No members online now.
Back