Official LS Picture Thread

Mustang, you got a nice and clean LS there. Actually I like the no tint clean look. The wheels are very clean too.

How many miles do you have on it? It looks very fresh.

Just remove the dealer sign and you are set.

It just rolled over 96K. I'm the second owner. The previous guy took very good care of it and I have been trying to do the same. I clay it twice a year and it's parked in a garage 95% of the time (work and home), so it sees very little of our Iowa weather.

just a pic i like:D

1.jpg

rims look good....not too sure about the color scheme, but hey its better then the green. def a vast improvement over your previous choice of color.

New pic. Was raining terribly yesterday. Snapped a pic from inside the building.

lsrain.jpg

Got my LED fogs which replace the 5000K Digital HIDs. The HID kit was not the color match I was going for, I wanted something to match the LED eyes instead. The 6K LED H11 Bulbs match perfectly to the rings, both have that slight blue tint in the crisp white. meanwhile, the OEM HIDs still have a nice crisp white that compliments the rings/fogs combo nicely now.

Time to get these LED tails figured out so I can remove the last of the incandescent bulbs on my LS! (except highs)

fog2.jpg

fog3.jpg

fog4.jpg

Got my LED fogs which replace the 5000K Digital HIDs. The HID kit was not the color match I was going for, I wanted something to match the LED eyes instead. The 6K LED H11 Bulbs match perfectly to the rings, both have that slight blue tint in the crisp white. meanwhile, the OEM HIDs still have a nice crisp white that compliments the rings/fogs combo nicely now.

Time to get these LED tails figured out so I can remove the last of the incandescent bulbs on my LS! (except highs)

fog2.jpg

fog3.jpg

fog4.jpg

Id like to see how the angel eyes look like at night with the lows on...never seen that.

Andrizzle, your HIDs look white. MIne are white with yellow. Are those 4300k or 5000k?

Members online

Back