what do you think?

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i like it, now i am going to relocate the o/d button to a hidden location, probably inside my ashtray compartment. i like it.
woodshifter006.jpg

woodshifter005.jpg

Jamie likes "wood"

Looks good Jamie but for me, once you go black, you never go back. I'm glad I can finally see what my head unit is going to look like when I get it in since we have the same one. Might do it tomorrow.

i am contemplating taking that 993 out terry, i have been looking at the eXcelon in dash dvd's. i'm not crazy how the radio looks, although with its 8 million adjustments, i may put the whole system in first and live with it. the sound is supposed to be insane and the adjustments are insane!! i'll wait before i do anything about the deck.

Hey Jamie, doesn't exactly help, but figured I'd throw these pics up.

Remember what I said about getting the O/D switch out? Well, see this pic - you'll need to pry within that black rim to pop out the O/D switch assembly.

gearshiftersideview.jpg

odswitch.jpg

i figured it out, i took a crappy shifter knob in the garage and popped it out.

Martin Knight

WTF??? LMFAO

Cool, cool! :)

Yup, Martin Knight is my alias name for when I'm with... The Foundation. :shifty:

the wood stereo bezel in the C.E is different, that i know, but what doesnt brandon like, the handle, or the way it makes my wood bezel look now? cuz if he doesnt like the handle i'll slap the hell out of him! i thought about taking my bezel out, wetsanding it and polishing the living hell out of it with some rouge and a cotton wheel on my dremel to shine the hell out of it. the C.E is a little bit bit lighter color and way more glossy than the standard 97-98 bezel's.

my interior needs to be cleaned SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, now i have 2 marks to clean before the meet!

On the subject of the cool looking wood shift knobs, what year Sables had the compatible wood shifter and what trim line?

the wood stereo bezel in the C.E is different, that i know, but what doesnt brandon like, the handle, or the way it makes my wood bezel look now? cuz if he doesnt like the handle i'll slap the hell out of him! i thought about taking my bezel out, wetsanding it and polishing the living hell out of it with some rouge and a cotton wheel on my dremel to shine the hell out of it. the C.E is a little bit bit lighter color and way more glossy than the standard 97-98 bezel's.

ya I guess your right about the bezel. Im just used to seeing the nice shiny one every day. lol.

On the subject of the cool looking wood shift knobs, what year Sables had the compatible wood shifter and what trim line?

I have no idea. The ones Ive gotten them from are 03+ Taurus\Sable

Members online

No members online now.
Back