Official LS Picture Thread

what would you suggest 20" in diamonds

I would probably suggest something that would come off like it could be cheap.....and if it if zarconias..then yes it's cheap...It's at the same level of chrome cheapness...he's got a good car but the little emblem is a bit tacky to be honest....

:rolleyes:

heres that sd weather for u.

lincolnlschrome.jpg

lincolnlschrome2.jpg

photo.jpg

here it is! still basic I changed the sound system looking to get a LSE kit for it and a set of 20's. maybe make a few engine mods but not too many I have a hard enough time keeping my license as it is. however, you guys are very inspiring and everytime I see all of these LS's it makes me want to spend spend spend!

My '02 LS V8!

I designed this stripe about 15 months ago and had it put on my car. It definitely gives the car a totally different look! I call it my luxury sports car and with the stripe it looks a bit like a race car too. Most people tell me they haven't seen that type of car (an LS) before but I just tell them they just never noticed one because they blend in well. Speaking of blending it...cops (unfortunately) also notice race stripes. It's getting a little beat up so this summer I am having it redone and I will probably tweak the design a bit.

I was thinking of getting a few designs down and offering the different designs with different color options for sale. Anyone me know if you'd be interested in something like that.

2002 LINCOLN LS V8 001.jpg

2002 LINCOLN LS V8 002.jpg

2002 LINCOLN LS V8 003.jpg

2002 LINCOLN LS V8 004.jpg

just washed and clayed the hood and trunk will finish detailing 2maro will post more pics if i remember

taken with my cell phone sorry about the bright sunny day in the background

IMG00072-20090311-1653.JPG

Is this enough for you??????:rolleyes: .....:D

What's with the flamer's and their damn zarconias on the cars? They aren't jewelry..they are automobiles! Jusus Christ, just as bad as a Gold AK47.......useless useless useless

more pics washed and clayed the rest of the car

low quality celll phone pics

thank my blackberry storm

IMG00074-20090312-1655.JPG

IMG00075-20090312-1656.JPG

IMG00076-20090312-1656.JPG

DARK.JPG

2005 LS V8 Preeeemium! hahah
20" MSR wheels wrapped in Nitto NT555's
5% tints all around except from windshield
K&N FIPK "Typhoon"
Muffler delete with 3" resonated tips

Coming soon:
Eibachs
SCT tuned
Pillar pod with wideband and vac/boost Autometer GS
Custom SLP "Loudmouth" exhaust 2.5" Xpiped from the cats

Coming.. Eventually..?
Eaton M90 with Air/Water intercooler and 2005 Mustang GT throttlebody

STH70935.JPG

STH70940.JPG

STH70943.JPG

STH70945.JPG

Those SOOO do not look like 20s...they look more like 18s or 19s.....or maybe it's just cause the car isn't lowered like everyone else with 20s :p

Well Pete because you wanna be a dickhead Im gonna take a pic of the tire size just to prove it tomorrow.. thanks for making me feel insecure about my size.. of rims.. damnit!

Enzyte can help you with those insecurities......

....I'm just pulling your chain man....been in a bad mood since my car had to be in the shop over the weekend :p

Its okay man, I still havent brought my LS in to get the power steering fixed, just keep dumping in Lucas power steering addetive lmfao.. I dont wanna drive some rental or something.. :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back