Official LS Picture Thread

In my case it's illegal in IL to have anything past factory on the front three :( so i got 5% on the back three :cool:

However im planning on some 35% on the front two later on, gotta live life on the edge :p
in ky its 35 front 18 rear but most peeps get like 15 or 20. i've always had 15 tho theres been a few times i had to strip it then have it replaced :rolleyes: ;)

i had a cop told me long as u keep the two front windows down when ur driving thru the downtown part of the city ur cool :D

a couple pics, mostly from last summer. reminds me, I need to clean my rims.

906658857_5177be76cf.jpg

906658245_f7968a73d7.jpg

n585924065_1196259_3784.jpg

more pics of Lucy...

Since my last pic post, pg.4, I've added vinyl eyelids and with the extra vinyl I covered the inside portion of the foglights, and used some to make a Lincoln star for the third brake light. I also used a thin strip to re-attach the "LINCOLN" badge on the rear. The letters are glued onto the strip of vinyl. Let me know what ya'll think about it.

The lettering had been on the pass. side dash trim. When I peeled the off I messed up the paint so tonight I've had to go to the hardware store and get sandpaper to sand and repaint the trim. I ran out of daylight so I've given up on it for today, so tomorrow I might be posting an interior pic. (depending on how it comes out:rolleyes: )

angeleyes.JPG

Brakestar.JPG

Eyelids.JPG

eyelids2.JPG

foglight.JPG

Rearbadge.JPG

Rearbadge2.JPG

IMHO i do not like the lincoln on the back, but it shows ingenuity. applause for branching out of the norm but i do not like it. about the fogs, is it just aesthetically?

Thats the reason why I didn't really attach the letters to the car, I wasn't too sure about it. But since I had them off anyway, why not give it a try?

Yeah, after I did the eyelids I thought the foglights were disproportionately big; so I put the vinyl on to make them smaller. Also, no light shines through because the part I covered appeared to be just a reflector.

2002 LS V8 Premium

I've been reading this forum long enough so I figured I'd finally register and post.:p Just your average '02 LS V8 Premium with the all season package.

LS.jpg

here are some new pics i need to get more recent ones with the exhaust, grille, eyelids and more

LINCOLN 008.jpg

car 004.jpg

Sorry, but I just have to re-post this one...found it again the other day. Probably my favorite of all of my pics!

04%2020%20LS.jpg

Hi new to the forums just got this prior to the 08 x-mas my own xmas gift hehe 03 LS. Joined the forums and haven't been off it since..Been reading everyone's stories and insights and have something to say, thanks to all, great to see a great community of ppl that help one another! Have a lot plans for this car, been wanting this car since i can remm now that i am done school it's all game!!!

LS1.JPG

ls2.JPG

ls3.JPG

You could've gotten it from me, because I bought that setup from him. I didn't like the burlwood part, since I don't have the burlwood dash kit, so I took them off and threw those 2 pieces away. Did that about a year ago. Sorry!

:( pektel do you know where can I get these 2 pieces of trim? oh and the piece that goes around the center AC vents above the radio, mine its peeling off dont know why, I think some one tried to clean it with something abrasive

Members online

No members online now.
Back