Official LS Picture Thread

DSC04458.jpg

what jag rims are these, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry guys, i cleaned her up the next day, but cant really tell its dirty, most recent, taken last week.

2sk80.jpg

20shch4.jpg

Thanks HyeLife, oh btw your car looks great man that color is awesome.

looks nice, that pin stripe.... not so much.

pinstripe was on there when i bought it and the detail on the trunk lid. first nah didnt care for it now think its kinda cool looking ;) but that stripe does sorta break it a bit, since its black with black interior really needed something with the real dark tint
P1010476.gif

P1010517.gif

P1010458.gif

heres some i might go out and take some more tonight since i painted my side markers and got rid of all the chrome
lsrearquarter-1.jpg

lsrear-1.jpg

sweet man...i like that silvers and grays :) you needa add some tint, maybe 15-20% max and that thing would be sooooo cooooool.......

EDIT: why some of u guys got just tint on the back side windows and rear and nothing on the front two windows? never seen that around here - everone always gets tint all around. just curious?

sweet man...i like that silvers and grays :) you needa add some tint, maybe 15-20% max and that thing would be sooooo cooooool.......

EDIT: why some of u guys got just tint on the back side windows and rear and nothing on the front two windows? never seen that around here - everone always gets tint all around. just curious?

states have different laws on how dark tint can be on all windows. most states don't allow any on the front two or windshield

mine has a fake photoshop tint so in real life it has no tint but thats coming soon

In my case it's illegal in IL to have anything past factory on the front three :( so i got 5% on the back three :cool:

However im planning on some 35% on the front two later on, gotta live life on the edge :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back