Official LS Picture Thread

Jay what kind and size wheels are those? They remind me of the Fondmetal 9x's that pektel has now.

sweeeeeet

039.jpg

LSUNV2 you really go through alot just to get a car wash. Sure looks nice though. How do you dry it with out it driping on the ground? I might have to try it.

Trikle what size and what kind of rims are those? I been looking for some like that

Well, here it is Feburary in Michigan with 60+ degree weather and i couldn't help but give the LS a quick wash then snap a couple of pics. Here you go, apologies in advance for the large pic sizes.

back shot 2.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

no idea why only some of mine will load.... my favorite one got left out.

also... sorry for the multiple posts but for some reason it wouldn't let me put them in one.

DSC01017.jpg

Spose... :shifty:

i use a cell phone so what, will upload better pics when i get a better cam, wanting to send my baby threw a detailer tho, also...:q:q:q:q you :shifty:

0209091347b.jpg

lschrome.jpg

I know you guys dont like chrome, but I think the pillars are going to look great with my tint!:D

0212091238.jpg

0212091707.jpg

Those are some nice lookin 20s man, what brand?

Incubus "Awakening"

I was going for a different look with rims, I don't like that everyone wants the same rims on the same car, I've seen and counted 6 LS's with those TIS rims, not sure what they're called

0216091439[1].jpg

0216091438[1].jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back