My Mark is evil.... but it works now!

Keep it up, your looking more and more like a complete ass. Its really amusing.

But if I *must* rationalize myself to a wife beater like you....

I have seen and heard stories of a bad alt causing a no-start issue. It even happened in my Honda. Have I heard about it in a Mark, not sure. But I thought I would ask just to rule anything out.

When I first did my COP conversion I wired the COPs in parallel, not series. Since there is no EDIS in a 96 an its all controlled by the ECU itself there is a chance I damages the ECU and it could explain the start issues I have always had in cold conditions and even other random times. So again, throwing the idea out there.

Now go ahead and continue insulting me. Its really funny seeing several posts by you in a row. lol

Ok, I'll let Abe come in and help you diagnose your problem..
he'll get you squared away in NO TIME FLAT.

and I'll stop posting in this thread so you can see all the other people that are just LINING UP to help you out.

P.S. if you want me out of your thread.. STOP F*CKING REPLYING TO ME.. dumb*ss

Granted a very small amount of VOLUME is required to pressurize that TINY fuel rail.. but do you actually think that's "enough volume"...

Wow.. you are an idiot aren't you.

your getting smarter and smarter with EVERY POST... not.

No, its called physics. Did you happen to major in it?

P.S. if you want me out of your thread.. STOP F*CKING REPLYING TO ME.. dumb*ss

Um, or you can stop when I asked you too. But I see your wife beating mentality is kicking in full force. lol

Um, or you can stop when I asked you too. But I see your wife beating mentality is kicking in full force. lol

Now your really grabbing at straws.
Never in my life have I laid a hand on a women in Anger.

If you want to TRY and insult me, how about "not making up crap".

Seriously...the only WIFE I would ever beat is if i was married to you.

Actually you did with the E85 stuff. Move along now little boy, you are all done here.

OH.. I picked on E-85 and you took that as a personal insult.
your pretty funny unity..abliet sad.. but really funny.

Again, you IGNORE the two possible scenario's I mention and locked your dicksuckers onto my E-85 comments...

You really cant see the forrest for the trees can you?

Your not gonna even ADDRESS or ADMIT the fact that I actually gave you TWO potential problems that directly affect your problem.

Your main problem is with ME, personally... and that is very very sad.

Sorry, did not know you were a homosexual.

Would you like me more If I were?

I dont know where you're going with this.. but.. M'kay.. I'll give it a shot.

Bend over.. bro.. here it comes.

Bend over.. bro.. here it comes.

Ah, so you are. Ok, I take back the wife beating comments. My bad.
Must be a Texas thing. Most gay guys I met are actually nice people. But I suppose if Bush shows anything is that Texas is without standards and decency.

Actually you did with the E85 stuff. Move along now little boy, you are all done here.

Go quote the post where I insulted your highness with my E-85 stuff.

I just went and re-read it all and it was your comments that turned the tide on this thread...because Tommy DARED to disagree with the ALL KNOWING ALL MIGHTY "UNITY".

Go quote the post where I insulted your highness with my E-85 stuff.

Oh, you mean this?

"Remember we "tried" to tell you not to pump that "Crap" into your tank... and a solid case of "denial" wont serve you very well at this point."

So instead of just saying you think it may be some sort of fuel issue maybe stirred up by potential E85 "sludge" you choose the fine word above instead.

By the way, please continue. My co-workers are very much enjoying the reading of this thread.

I know your a complete ass. But :q:q:q:q off and stay out of this thread. Good bye.

Bam.. that is where you "turned the tide" right there..
GO re-read it.

I was actually TRYING TO HELP your sorry @ss.

Serves me right for trying to be helpful to such a know it all jack@ss.

IF you KNOW so much, then WHY are you trying to find the answers to your problems on an internet message board?

You dont see me posting comments like
can an alternator cause a no start problem?

Oh, you mean this?

"Remember we "tried" to tell you not to pump that "Crap" into your tank... and a solid case of "denial" wont serve you very well at this point."

Oh that was such a HUGE HIT on your self perceived self worth.

OH the HORROR.. Tommy called "e-85 CRAP"....

and yes you are stuck up to your dicksuckers in a case of DENIAL.

last time I checked, telling a person they were in DENIAL isn't an insult.
Well I guess it could be to the person that IS in denial.

But I really truley and honestly didn't mean it as an insult.
Sorry your self inflated self worth wont allow you to SEE that your in denial.
But.. that in itself is the definition of DENIAL.

If the shoe fits wear it.

AND.. if E-85 wasnt' the problem.. I guess you just "decided" to put a new fuel pump and sock in there.. under a regularly scheduled service.

mkay...

Tell the truth, E-85 wrecked your other pump, you replaced it..
and haven't run E-85 in a long time (your words)

But you still sit here and try to "chirp the benefits" of E85.

I need to clean my fuel tank, so according to you.. all I need is some E-85 and WATER.. that should make a really good fuel system cleaner..

YEA... keep spouting off bad information.. and increasing your TOOL BAG RANK.
You're almost a SARGENT TOOL BAG right now
you were jus a PRIVATE TOOL BAG this morning.
Does that make you an E-10.. or E-85 toolbag?

So instead of just saying you think it may be some sort of fuel issue maybe stirred up by potential E85 "sludge" you choose the fine word above instead..

Oh I'm sorry I didn't "candy coat" my reply.
But.. WE DID TRY TO TELL YOU NOT TO PUT THAT CRAP IN YOUR CAR.

next time I'll PM you my reply and you can "reword it" into such a manner that it "doenst hurt your little FEELWINGS.

AND.. if E-85 wasnt' the problem.. I guess you just "decided" to put a new fuel pump and sock in there.. under a regularly scheduled service.

mkay...

Actually ya. With 130k on the clock it was something I wanted to do for a long time. The dang thing was factory original.

Tell the truth, E-85 wrecked your other pump, you replaced it.. and haven't run E-85 in a long time (your words)

No it did not. And I have not run E85 since fall since it can cause cold start issue with my smaller injectors. But you would know all about that I am sure.

But you still sit here and try to "chirp the benefits" of E85.

I am not seeing where I "chirped" the benefits of E85.

I need to clean my fuel tank, so according to you.. all I need is some E-85 and WATER.. that should make a really good fuel system cleaner..

You really are as dumb as I thought. Why would you add water to the tank and why would you even think that I was implying to add E85 and water as a system cleaner. ALL I said is that when E85, due to its high ethanol content, combines with water it creates an acid. That was all, I did not say it was a good thing.

YEA... keep spouting off bad information.. and increasing your TOOL BAG RANK.
You're almost a SARGENT TOOL BAG right now
you were jus a PRIVATE TOOL BAG this morning.
Does that make you an E-10.. or E-85 toolbag?

You tell me oh expert of "toolbags".

And what the heck is a "toolbag". Must be Texas slang. I find it amusing. Even the web dictionary only says its literally a bag for holding tools.

Right here..unity,
Since you are typing too fast to remember what you said..this was on PAGE 1.

Also when E85 "bonds" with moisture it creates an acid which actually cleans the system out very well.

I know A LOT about E85.

Ya. It does clean out the system very well. But I never said it should BE a cleaner.

You claim to know a lot about gasoline yet you seem to know nothing.

-6 ? I wish, -9 and thats warmer than the -16 it was just a little earlier.

No matter how cold, it should still start really.

I think I may have to just wait for a warmer day but I brought in the MAF and battery. Battery is charging.

By the way, the battery is new. About two weeks from install I think. Whenever the starter went in.

Could the alt cause a problem?

I wouldnt think so.
Hard to start when its freakin cold is usally plugs, but I am sure you have replaced them.

I am not sure what makes some cars so hard to start when its gets so dam cold.
My old man had a duster that was a b@tch to start, we would take a old BBQ and get the coals going and when there red hot stick them under the oil pan and take a old blanket and throw it on the motor, keep the heat in and she would start.
On a mark you would have to jack it up to do that,but that would get it going.
If it was me I would find a way to warm her up and install a tank heater.
It sucks being out in the frickin cold dealing with this $hit.

I wouldnt think so.
Hard to start when its freakin cold is usally plugs, but I am sure you have replaced them.

I am not sure what makes some cars so hard to start when its gets so dam cold.
My old man had a duster that was a b@tch to start, we would take a old BBQ and get the coals going and when there red hot stick them under the oil pan and take a old blanket and throw it on the motor, keep the heat in and she would start.
On a mark you would have to jack it up to do that,but that would get it going.
If it was me I would find a way to warm her up and install a tank heater.
It sucks being out in the frickin cold dealing with this $hit.

I did pull one plug and it "looked" ok. They are pretty new. I installed them just last fall when I heard Bosch plugs have a tendency to blow the threads. So maybe 5k on them if that. But I suppose they may be more abused with all the bad starts I had with the starter and the very short trips I take to work, the car does not even heat up.

The thing is yesterday morning it started instantly and it was not much colder. Thats the thing, its hit or miss. Temperature is somewhat related but some morning I expect it to start and it does not fire up right. Then some times I pretty much figure it wont, like yesterday, and it does without a problem.

Members online

Back