Found it!!!! LS with Focus headlights. PICS!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was at McD's for my daughters birthday party. I just happen to notice the LS pulling in. I had the camera with me for the party. I crabbed it and went outside. Spoke to the owner. Got a few pictures. The turn signals are wired to the corner markers in the bumper. The owner plans to repaint the car and have the hood sanded downed and fixed.

LS custom 22.jpg

LS custom 20.jpg

LS custom 21.jpg

Poor car.

Why would he choose Fucus lights? Thats blasphemy.

May as well use Cava-liar tail lights next.

rims disgusting, lights gross, car dirty just ewww

Those aren't hub caps are they? That is one of the most disgusting LSes I have ever seen!!

Seems to me we've seen this car several times before.

Good idea, poor execution.

Id still rock those wheels though. But they need to be washed.

The car not being washed was bad luck. It had been raining in the area this morning. I just happen to have seen it. So show some restraint. Not the owners fault. He had no idea he was going to run into someone wanting pictures.:)

I have seen the car wash and clean. It looks good on the road. I have never seen rims like those before. They remind me of sand dollars. Wash and clean. They could blind you.:)

Not sure who did the headlight swap. The current owner, nice young guy, has plans for it. Fix the hood and new paint. I suggested House of Color. Good selection of colors.

BTW I asked for the young man to register and drop in and say "hi". So some of you might want to back off a bit.

I don't think the lights look that bad might look better if they were smaller and lined up with the hood/fender gap. Definately original.

The car already had those things done to it when his family bought it. I got to speak with both him and his mother earlier this year, I think that thread's floating around here somewhere.

That's with the Hood modified with fiberglass maybe to stick out alittle over the headlights like the stangs and cobras too

It is unique I would agree there. I don't think it looks that bad, however it isn't something I would do to mine. But that is what this is all about, being unique and doing what you like.

They look like giant eyes on the front of his car. He should paint the headlights to look like eyes, paint the lower trenz grill white to look like teeth and he would have a good shot at getting that thing in the next Cars movie!!

Or, he could just paint some $100 doller bills down the side of his car and he could give that guy on ebay a run for his money!!

(in other words, it looks goofy)

Its looks disgusting.

Why use one of the cheapest ugliest basic cars America has to offer for a customization on a entry level luxury vehicle?

Those along with Cavaliers, Sun fires, Neons are some of the cheesiest cars I have ever seen. Every time I see one it is so cheap its not funny.

Over sized exhaust, top fuel in-line dragster looking quote touring wings, neon lights everywhere they could fit, chrome tinted windows. spinner hubcaps, the list could go on and on.

Thats all I see is cheap crap like that around here as far as those domestic vehicles on that level. The original owner of the car may deserve credit but it is still ugly and from the looks of it till that kid gets things fixed up a bit very poorly executed.

It does not look as if it should belong on the car what so ever.

Those wheels, I dont even wanna get into things with those wheels. They dont work and from the looks of those also, they dont fit. Look at the poke they have!

geez fellas,,,,I'm not sayin it's my style at all but I wouldn't put it in the class of that grotesque ebay LS. it's different though, i'll give em that.
must we be clones??

he must be blind... only way you would do something like that to a great car... besides looks at this parking job..

Definately not my thing, but I'm glad someone's taking the time to play on the lincoln's body. The reason for doing such a thing is to get noticed and I'm sure he's getting his share of attention with his mod. So mission accomplished!

Now if it's not your thing, who cares. Aslong as he's happy with it and taking the time to do it. Also, the other thing this does is open up the doorway for more ideas. I saw a couple of peeps recommending cobra lights and what not. Perhaps someone will take it on because of this.

he must be blind... only way you would do something like that to a great car... besides looks at this parking job..

Did you read all the post??? The previous owner did the headlight swap. NOT the current owner.

As for the parking job, he and I were talking. He just pulled into the spot to get out of the way of other drivers. Your such an arse.:) B!tching about someone parking job.:rolleyes:

The car not being washed was bad luck. It had been raining in the area this morning. I just happen to have seen it. So show some restraint. Not the owners fault. He had no idea he was going to run into someone wanting pictures.:)

I have seen the car wash and clean. It looks good on the road. I have never seen rims like those before. They remind me of sand dollars. Wash and clean. They could blind you.:)

Not sure who did the headlight swap. The current owner, nice young guy, has plans for it. Fix the hood and new paint. I suggested House of Color. Good selection of colors.

BTW I asked for the young man to register and drop in and say "hi". So some of you might want to back off a bit.

Back off?

Its our opinion the car sucks. If he wants to come in and e-thug, lets see it. You may like it, he may like it but from what I have seen most of us don't and last time I checked everyone was entitled to their opinion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back