Found it!!!! LS with Focus headlights. PICS!!!!

He's not saying don't give your opinion. He's asking you to give it in a more polite and courteous way in case the guy registers on here.

Looks like I'm going against popular opinion here, but I like it. It reminds me of late model Mercedes sedans, particularly the S-class. The front end looks very unique. Yes, a higher end headlight could have been used. The Mach edition Focus and certain SVT Focus models came with HID projector headlights, so that would have been pretty cool.

And yes, most of you guys are being a-holes. A simple "not my style" is appropriate, not "that car is absolute garbage." Easy to talk tough on the internet.....

I would have chosen lights with seperate low and high beams if I was doing a complete headlight swap. But the idea is unique and I don't think it looks that bad. With a nice pair of grills and different wheels I think it could look nice

He's not saying don't give your opinion. He's asking you to give it in a more polite and courteous way in case the guy registers on here.

Exactly. Thank you.:)

Manners are a beautiful thing. You should try them sometime King03LS8. Just because its the internet doesn't mean you lose your manners and tack. It may be free country to act like an arse. But people will remember you are an arse, when you act like one.:D

Manners are a beautiful thing. You should try them sometime King03LS8. Just because its the internet doesn't mean you lose your manners and tack. It may be free country to act like an arse. But people will remember you are an arse, when you act like one.:D

agree 100%

BTW, its tact.

But thanks for the lessons in manners, maybe I'll try harder next time.

Those cars headlights are so distinct that they make the LS look like a giant Focus.

I would say he should at least paint the bezels to match or paint them matte black or something.

On another note, going through the pics I realized that the comment about the wheel poke should be retracted. In the second pic it looks as if they poke out pretty far but its clear in the others they don't.

I still don't like anything about the car and hope the kid that now owns it has some better ideas for it to create a look that don't make those damn lights clash so bad with the rest of the car.

IMO the headlights on the LS look pretty cool and just don't need much altering with the exception of the common angel eyes and reflectors.

i'm usually all gung-ho for one-offs but that is absolutely hideous. why in the wide world of sports you would choose focus headlights just blows my mind. i just cannot wrap my head around the required thought process.
"man this car could really use some crap econo-box headlights, as it stands it looks way too classy."

I don't like it. The headlights just don't fit with the look of the car and it kills the front body lines.

I like the concept. The car, with just different headlights almost resembles a Mercedes AMG. Ofcourse the wheels and other accessories are terrible but if the headlights had some projectors or somthing else within the casing, i'd be a fan.

i dont think it looks that bad. what bothers me is that the headlights themself are kind of boring but the overall look isnt horrible. Maybe would have looked better with Benz lights? Either way props for being different!

Can someone post a pic of this Mercedes they are referring to.

I honestly cannot see any resemblance at all.

...Interesting...

On a side note, does anyone know if there is a license plate bracket under the plate, or if it is just bolted there? If it is a bracket, anyone know how to get one like that? I need to get mine re-mounted, but hate the stock location.

This is the benz i was talking about. The overall shape (IMO) would suit the body lines of the LS more than the focus. And the components of these lights are way nicer than the plain fucus lights...lol

2008_mercedes_benz_c_class.jpg

As if Im not the only person with pics of a car?

Sorry you and some others dont feel its enough to be cool. I have enough to prove a point.

And how does the fact that I dont have pics of a car have anything to do with what I said. I simply said "not at all" as in not just my LS ( the one I dont have many pics of ) but every LS looks nothing like that and neither does a Focus.

Sorry I work and need to maintain a life and just dont ever think to get around taking pictures of my car to prove to people that I own one. Whats the deal with needing so many pics of MY car?

If I did a exhaust project I take a pic of the work I did. If I did a project with my headlights like my smoked amber turn signal I take a picture of the work I did. I am sorry I try to emphasize on one focal point.

Get off my back, thats not what people are here for.:)

And how did I not take complete pics? I took a side view and some play around shots. What else could prove anythying better than a view of the entire side of my car? Yes "pics" is plural form so do I have to take that side shot over and over again?

l_42c2bae60966045cdf3349648c542c58.png

l_9b777803ee6cadd9237643508e243c67.png

Oh here is a link to the thread. The one where I didnt post a complete shot of the car in. The original thread with my wheels being the topic!

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=42191

Sorry dont feel like I am being a jerk towards you

I agree with 2k2ls but I think it might be another model or another year.

it definitely reminds me of a benz. it was my first thought when I saw the picture. I just looked on the Mercedes website to try to find a picture that would show the similarity better (IMO) but could not find one. It might be an older (2-3 years) model that has change since then, but definitely some resemblance. believe me, I am the best at noticing similarities that others can't see.

I would bet that is the look that the PREVIOUS owner was going for.

I think it kinda looks like a Taurus or a Sable. Cool idea to swap headlights and all, but not to foci.

2k2ls, yes that's closer... (IMO)

maybe the PREVIOUS owner got sick of people telling him that his car looked like a BMW and that lincoln was trying to copy the BMW look. lol (i got a lot of people thinking my LS was a BMW cause of the lights.)

Wow, Id say the Lexus more than the Benz.

Im still not seeing it with the Benz but what ever thats not the point:) .

I still really think it looks exactly like a giant Focus if you ask me:p .

Members online

No members online now.
Back