Found it!!!! LS with Focus headlights. PICS!!!!

i dont like it but i may like it a little if he changes the headlights to this one
Ford%20Focus%20MK1%20or%202%20Angel%20Eye%20Headlights.jpg

As if Im not the only person with pics of a car?

Sorry you and some others dont feel its enough to be cool. I have enough to prove a point.

And how does the fact that I dont have pics of a car have anything to do with what I said. I simply said "not at all" as in not just my LS ( the one I dont have many pics of ) but every LS looks nothing like that and neither does a Focus.

Sorry I work and need to maintain a life and just dont ever think to get around taking pictures of my car to prove to people that I own one. Whats the deal with needing so many pics of MY car?

If I did a exhaust project I take a pic of the work I did. If I did a project with my headlights like my smoked amber turn signal I take a picture of the work I did. I am sorry I try to emphasize on one focal point.

Get off my back, thats not what people are here for.:)

And how did I not take complete pics? I took a side view and some play around shots. What else could prove anythying better than a view of the entire side of my car? Yes "pics" is plural form so do I have to take that side shot over and over again?

l_42c2bae60966045cdf3349648c542c58.png

l_9b777803ee6cadd9237643508e243c67.png

Oh here is a link to the thread. The one where I didnt post a complete shot of the car in. The original thread with my wheels being the topic!

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=42191

Sorry dont feel like I am being a jerk towards you

1st and foremost, I was being a smartass...
Wasn't aware I was on your back.
My goodness, I was fakking around. Remove the stick!
I've been wanting to see pics of the new wheels you aquired on your car. Not to prove any kind of point, but you made the teaser thread and I happen to like those wheels = i'd like to see complete. Excuse me for wanting to see them. JESUS. I maintain a life too of which work takes 23 out of the 24 hours a day, i'm only on during work hours, haha.
Off topic, sorry for thread jack.
:eek:

1st and foremost, I was being a smartass...
Wasn't aware I was on your back.
My goodness, I was fakking around. Remove the stick!
I've been wanting to see pics of the new wheels you aquired on your car. Not to prove any kind of point, but you made the teaser thread and I happen to like those wheels = i'd like to see complete. Excuse me for wanting to see them. JESUS. I maintain a life too of which work takes 23 out of the 24 hours a day, i'm only on during work hours, haha.
Off topic, sorry for thread jack.
:eek:

;) I got yah, check your PM's.

Huh? Its 19x8.5. In actuality its a bit wider than stock.

as courteous and polite as i can possibly be... that LS looks like doo doo!

I think it looks pretty cool. Gives it a Maybach sort of look. Much sleeker than the stock flat front fascia. The rims sucks but the headlights are definentely different and unique.

I dont know what to tell yah:) . The tire size is 235/35 but its got a +38 offset.

Poor car.

Why would he choose Fucus lights? Thats blasphemy.

as a previous FOCUS owner...

hondadap0.jpg

F U :) Blasphemy? It's a FORD just your like LS.

I agree though, It's ugly on the LS. He could have at least used the HID's from the focus.

:lol:

What ever you say.

Nice Euro plate BTW. I could have swore I seen that same one on a Toyota Celsior before.

It's an old football nickname...

and what's so funny? Celsior's can be sick too! :p

hondadap0.jpg

I agree though, It's ugly on the LS. He could have at least used the HID's from the focus.

Nice Focus.:) I like it. Clean and slick.

hondadap0.jpg

That Focus looks like ass!;) ;)

HaHa Majikal....whats so majikal about it??...:p :p

haha, i kid Evan, i kid.

:q:q:q:q off. Im guessin it's Chris? lol

Thanks Rollin.

On The focus looks like you stuck the mach 1 lip on the lower valance. I don't know anything about foci, so maybe that's a standard aftermarket part, but just sayin it looks like when someone puts the lip on their LS.

+1 on the previous owner should've used the HID lights instead of the standard.

Yeah Pek thats exactly what it is. I was one of the first to put the Mach 1 on the focus, nows its a pretty common mod! Here's a pic taken about the time I put the lip on. And without the euro-plate, just for you J ;)

65po0.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back