Trump

And we are getting bits and pieces that Donald Trump Jr. began a WikiLeaks email communication between June 2016 and July 2017.... Yes, until July 2017...

Session back in the Hot Seat at the Senate today to be questioned again, under Sworn in Oath. The Oath goes, Do you solemnly (swear/affirm) that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth......

NOT........, do you sware to say you didn't meet with The Russian Ambassador and claim differently, and back peddle bs, and deny and hide the fact.

Bet He will tell the Truth now, that this Serious Investigation and Mueller is all over His azz, fearing a Indictment being filed for him. (so help you God/under pains and penalties of perjury)

Last edited:
Can we be civil please -- you don't need to call others stupid or other names to make your point. If you feel you must berate other members, name call, or be an asshole, then shut up.

Can we be civil please -- you don't need to call others stupid or other names to make your point. If you feel you must berate other members, name call, or be an asshole, then shut up.

Joey, with all due respect---'stupid' is a perfectly good word. It means, "Having, or showing, a lack of common sense." That's quite different than saying "!@#$%$#@! $%^&*&^%$" :)

KS

Joey, with all due respect---'stupid' is a perfectly good word. It means, "Having, or showing, a lack of common sense." That's quite different than saying "!@#$%$#@! $%^&*&^%$" :)

KS

You can make your argument without insulting another member. Debate the ideas. I wouldn't, for example, say that YOU are Stupid, but I would say that is a stupid statement.

See the difference?

You can make your argument without insulting another member. Debate the ideas. I wouldn't, for example, say that YOU are Stupid, but I would say that is a stupid statement.

See the difference?
I DO see the difference. But some of these threads have been going on for a couple of years, and I find that some of them, by their very subject, to be personal attacks---jeering at the core of someone's beliefs. When the basis of the thread, by its very existence, is a personal attack, it seems to me that the use of such mild terms as 'stupid' is within bounds. JMO

KS

I DO see the difference. But some of these threads have been going on for a couple of years, and I find that some of them, by their very subject, to be personal attacks---jeering at the core of someone's beliefs. When the basis of the thread, by its very existence, is a personal attack, it seems to me that the use of such mild terms as 'stupid' is within bounds. JMO

KS

2 wrongs don't make a right. Be smarter and debate smarter :)

A smart debate with someone who is determined to act like a dumbbell is a contradiction. (See how I did that---calling out the action and not the person? ;))

KS

sorry. some levity.

There once was a man named Roy Moore

Young girls to his car he would lure

He'd grab them like Trump

By pussy or rump

And pretend it was a faith cure.:D

And now it seems as if the 'signed' entry in the yearbook is being called into question by a handwriting expert. If Moore did wrong, it should by shown by the light of day. But as it is, we have have a highly convenient 'expose' at just-before-an-election, with no suggestion of that sort of impropriety in his back history. Allred is spending money like crazy, and women are, in consequence, coming out of the woodwork.

It's also been suggested that he went out with younger women.

When I was 29, I asked a girl to go out with me under the impression that she was 24-25. Not long before I took her home at the conclusion of that first date, I found out that she was 18. But she acted much more mature than her chronological age. I married her a year later. That was 45 years ago. She's eating cornflakes about 6 feet from me as I peck this out. Go figure!

You lib-progressives are just in agony to find something you can wuzzle about. Grow up! Trump won the election!

KS

And now it seems as if the 'signed' entry in the yearbook is being called into question by a handwriting expert. If Moore did wrong, it should by shown by the light of day. But as it is, we have have a highly convenient 'expose' at just-before-an-election, with no suggestion of that sort of impropriety in his back history. Allred is spending money like crazy, and women are, in consequence, coming out of the woodwork.

It's also been suggested that he went out with younger women.

When I was 29, I asked a girl to go out with me under the impression that she was 24-25. Not long before I took her home at the conclusion of that first date, I found out that she was 18. But she acted much more mature than her chronological age. I married her a year later. That was 45 years ago. She's eating cornflakes about 6 feet from me as I peck this out. Go figure!

You lib-progressives are just in agony to find something you can wuzzle about. Grow up! Trump won the election!

KS

Moore claimed this. Its not been substantiated at all. Allred has called Moore out to go on record and oath about it, and Moore has yet to reply.

Handwriting expert say Signatures change with age, and that the best way to test is to DNA the ink. If it is found to be inked in 1977, age wise, Moore is a liar again. Its said that Allred has already had this done, and will disclose the DNA when Moore gets under oath as a Documented Liar.

For the record, Im Not a Lib, or Progressive, but Im not a Dumb ass who ignores that the whole Town knew Roy Moore was a Adult who chased and tried to date little Girls either.

You can continues with the name calling, its just takes away from your claims, especially when you continue to call names then tell others....... to Grow up. LOL!

Moore claimed this. Its not been substantiated at all. Allred has called Moore out to go on record and oath about it, and Moore has yet to reply.

Handwriting expert say Signatures change with age, and that the best way to test is to DNA the ink. If it is found to be inked in 1977, age wise, Moore is a liar again. Its said that Allred has already had this done, and will disclose the DNA when Moore gets under oath as a Documented Liar.

For the record, Im Not a Lib, or Progressive, but Im not a Dumb ass who ignores that the whole Town knew Roy Moore was a Adult who chased and tried to date little Girls either.

FYI: some of Roy Moores Female accusers are Republican Voters in Al, who Voted for Trump.

You can continues with the name calling, its just takes away from your claims, especially when you continue to call names then tell others....... to Grow up. LOL!

Mods please Delete. Post 162 and 160 posted by error.

Say it on the forum and then post that it should be deleted.:rolleyes:

Why not do it yourself as you did above.

Act like a lib-progressive and disclaim what goes with it???

KS

Say it on the forum and then post that it should be deleted.:rolleyes:

Why not do it yourself as you did above.

Act like a lib-progressive and disclaim what goes with it???

KS

You just don't get it do you?

Actually, I DO get it. Those from the left end of things are S O O O O wonderful that they have no comprehension of having lost the last election. They whinge and wuzzle and generally carry on in an attempt to undermine most of the country, who are extremely tired of the 'tax-'n'-spend and the blm and antifa and all the other attempts at grabbing power. After, they're SO wonderful that they have no comprehension in regard to resistance to their majestic ideas. If we'd all just do a proper job of being subservient to their notions and let them (you) pat us on our disheveled heads and tell us what's good for us, everything would be just fine.

Billery would be able to sell half of our remaining Uranium to our enemies, and the Fund For The Benefit Of C-'n'-C (Clintons and Cronies) would get donations of a few hundred more millions.

Suck it up! Hillary lost!

KS

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It would be major stupidity to refuse to talk to someone just because you didn't see eye-to-eye. You never know what you might discover.

After all, I'm talking to you, and there's NO sign that you wish me any good.

Parroting the MSM talking points mostly shows me your wishful thinking and refusal to acknowledge the failure of the leftist-liberal-progressive agenda. Please let me issue you a whole book of TS chits. You obviously need them.

BTW, what's a 'persons opinioned attack'? Sounds like gibberish to me.

KS

Last edited:
If basic decency and mutual respect is what is expected on this forum, then hrmwrm has no place on it.

roy moore was banned from the local mall for bothering young woman. he PHONED a 16 year old IN SCHOOL.
wtf was the principal thinking. guys as slimy as trump and weinstein.
If basic decency and mutual respect is what is expected on this forum, then hrmwrm has no place on it.
i'll follow out the door behind you shag. like you're some altar boy here through the years.

what do you bet trump was talking to putin over in asia about quick exit immigration strategy. :D

then lets try some less adversarial discussion and inform me. lets give a hypothetical, just to understand the procedure if it happened, what are the prcedures if mueller finds trump of an impeachable offence, and actually, his whole, i guess, cabinet(ones in campaign, even sessions). lets say it even proves pence knew and goes too. this is just to understand if it should happen, what are the procedures?

who then becomes in control?
i don't think even in a worse case scenario you could reverse any implemented policy either, could you? not trying to be partisan in any way, just trying to understand what would happen since it would set precedent. not to say it would go that far, just the hypothetical if. what would it mean?

in other words, if the trump haters got what they wanted, what are the implications on the american government.
with such decimation, would there be another election? (i would think not, as command is secession?)

First, this isn't a US civics class. Why don't you do a thorough study to answer your supposition and then report back to the rest of us on your exploration. With footnotes to show where your information comes from.

That brings up another point. You were either sitting in the Principal's office when the call mentioned came in. Or, perhaps, you saw it on some internet blog. And we all know how EVERYTHING on the internet is true and therefore proper to repeat as gospel. No, wait,... (uproar of laughter in background...)

Decimation actually means to destroy one-in-ten. Comes from Latin where Roman Legionnaires would line up captured people and pull every tenth one out of line and kill them as a lesson to the others.

The ignorant make it a sweeping gesture of killing everybody in sight---as you did.

KS

Last edited:
well, you can continue to be a dink ks or we can try and get back to some actual discussion.
but, your incapable. take care.

well, you can continue to be a dink ks or we can try and get back to some actual discussion.
but, your incapable. take care.

Calling names? Ad hominem attacks are forbidden by Joey! see above. In order to keep the discussion at an even level, please learn to capitalize the first word in a sentence and discover the difference between 'your' (a possessive form) and 'you're', which is a contraction of 'you are'. Thanks!

KS

Members online

Back