What did you do to your LS today?

Its intended purpose is a purse holder. It does do a good job of holding a to-go bad from Popeye's!!

Well...the only purse I have wouldn't quite stretch from the passenger seat to said hook...plus I kind of like it where it is :lol:

Put 210ml of Fuel Stabilizer in the tank along with 66.5L of Premium Shell,
short drive back home to get it all throughout the fuel system and back into the garage.

// Enable hibernation mode, November 16th, 2014.

~ car cover on the list.

Put 210ml of Fuel Stabilizer in the tank along with 66.5L of Premium Shell,
short drive back home to get it all throughout the fuel system and back into the garage.

// Enable hibernation mode, November 16th, 2014.

~ car cover on the list.

Did you get any of Friday's snow storm? It was horrid here.

Got some here in central Oklahoma today. Although, a few inches isn't anything when compared to what falls up north.

20141116_181826.jpg

20141116_181826.jpg

What did you have to do to instal that bad boy

remove some trim panels

remove old radio

mount new radio into dash kit

wire up radio harness to a car matching aftermarket harness

plug in new radio

mount new radio into dash

reinstall trim panels

I am trying to clean this out. Anyone else seen this? It's almost like adhesive. Gonna have to get out the lighter fluid.

fr_53_size880.jpg

fr_53_size880.jpg

Nope but we got it this Monday November 17, 2014

~ we are now "officially" covered in the white stuff (for the next half year)

What did you have to do to instal that bad boy

I had to pay the man at Best Buy. LOL

I did order the dash kit off of Ebay for 13.00. The dask kit came with the female wiring harnesses.

I had to dremmel down the dash kit to make it fit the radio. It messured originally 100mmx108mm I had to take off about 2mm on each side to end up with 104mmx112mm aprox.
Eonon double dins are notoriously big. Its from the UK. I didn't think I would be able to use the radio function here in the US, but was pleasantly surprised that it works. WOOHOO!

first project on this 03 V8 that I got on a flip - PO had hacked out the swaybar end links - leaving the stubs! well, that's solved...one problem down, several to go. Next step - inner and outer tie rods.

my first post to the forum.....been lurking a while....appreciate the knowledge here.
Jammit
links.jpgnolinks!.jpg

links.jpg

nolinks!.jpg

Replaced fan actuator and drained coolant to prepare for degas and coolant system parts replacement. Got the metal jag thermostat housing waiting to be put in.

2000 LS V8 Sport

snow came the other day so i brushed it off and backed it into the back of the barn, probably until well into next year...

Those look nothing like Moog links. Mine look completely different. So, unless Moog changed their design, those are another brand. I cant imagine Moog would change the design for cars that dont exist anymore but stranger things have happened.

Members online

Back