1998 lincoln mark viii LSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAND..he gone..again.

Yep. He was probably like, "Oh sh!t, that dude's still pissed at me. I better jet!"

Except it would have a whole bunch of grammatical errors and misspellings...and a random question about superchargers.

wait you can request an invoice via pay pal? Odd I always acted like it was my responsibility to get the email address and send the money. I hope this guy doesn't drive off sellers or ruin it for other buyers.

Typically I don't like to see people crap in threads but something's like this. I think I'd search all his threads and crap in everyone he's ever posted in.

Some people should of just been swallowed at birth.

Yeah, as many times as I've brought it up now, I'd have thought it was common knowledge on here. I know Don Pfau, Laser and Sapperfire all had quite a few problems with him not following through on parts requests too...

He asks about parts, and then once a price is agreed upon, he asks for a PayPal invoice and then never pays it. After badgering him for a few days, he'll finally ask for another PayPal invoice. Again, he won't pay it. This goes on and on until he disappears from the site for a couple months. That happened a couple times prior to the incident described above, with a couple different sets of Strutmasters coil conversions. I wasn't too upset at the time, because I was able to sell them to other members.
Yea he got me for the second time. He contacted me the end of last year wanting to buy my Black on Black 98 and I told him I would take 2,500 cash for it. He said he had a new job with real money now and would make payments. So I stopped trying to sell it. Never made any payments then a little over a month ago he PM's me that he found another car. I know that car it Is Zacks and was wrecked many years ago and it is worse than you it looks. Zack brought it to me years ago and I got a good body man that was going to fix the suspension and replace the rear quarter and the rear bumper with parts from my parts car and paint it for 1500. He thought it was to much and fiberglassed the car together enough to drive it. Then something happen and he parked it. I know one of the window got broken again years ago. PS then Kendrick contacts me last week and says he wants my car again. I never replied just to tired of his BS. He just loves playing with crap and will never have anything nice and in the long run he will probably spend twice as much as most of us and still have crap. When Kendrick wrecked his last Mark and said he was looking for one I put in contact with Zack. Kendrick went down to look at it and they talked about for a while and one day I get a e-mail from Zack "WHATS WRONG WITH THAT GUY".

okay i see that i have had people help me in the past and i havent came through with what i have asked for so on that not how about this if i OWE U MONEY OR ANYTHING Since this became a fuk him bash kendrick thread instead of honest ****ing opinions please feel free to pm what money or moneys i owe u and we can alll get along

Hmmm, come to think of it, about 2 weeks ago he asked me if I can forward links of all the issues I had with my '93 back when I bought it. I found it weird. I asked him which threads, he said "ALL of them". WTF?!?!?. I sent him a few. No harm done in that. They are public afterall. I thought; "Maybe he's going to buy my ol' 93." Didn't hear from him again.

Hmmm, come to think of it, about 2 weeks ago he asked me if I can forward links of all the issues I had with my '93 back when I bought it. I found it weird. I asked him which threads, he said "ALL of them". WTF?!?!?. I sent him a few. No harm done in that. They are public afterall. I thought; "Maybe he's going to buy my ol' 93." Didn't hear from him again.

One word comes to mind:

HELPLESS

I don't understand how many cars have to go through a person's hands before they have something roadworthy. I'm baffled.

Its more of a whats wrong with Kendrick than lets bash Kendrick. Examples Zach offered me that car for less money some time ago but he is charging you more because you jerked him around just like you do everyone. I might have given a little slack on the price of mine to someone else but not you for the same reason. And you just don't get it.

okay don

i understand i see that so wyd in this situation?

okay i see that i have had people help me in the past and i havent came through with what i have asked for so on that not how about this if i OWE U MONEY OR ANYTHING Since this became a fuk him bash kendrick thread instead of honest ****ing opinions please feel free to pm what money or moneys i owe u and we can alll get along

LOL!

It's funny, because you're not going to pay. We've (you and I, specifically) gone through this too many times for me to ever believe that you'll actually send any money.

Oh, and by the way, the "fuk him bash kendrick" posts ARE honest opinions...

You've jerked around enough people too many times. You've made a name for yourself, and it isn't good. No one trusts you or what you say, because you haven't given any of us a reason to trust you, and somehow it seems like you don't even understand why. It's unfortunate, but it's the "honest ****ing" truth...

Makes me think we should start a "Safty List" of know good people who buy and sell in this forum. I know we have one sticky already about a scammer. it might be nice to have one so people who dont see these threads know who to watch out for.

5doVC.gif

Makes me think we should start a "Safty List" of know good people who buy and sell in this forum. I know we have one sticky already about a scammer. it might be nice to have one so people who dont see these threads know who to watch out for.

Yet another reason for a trader rating on this site for buyers and sellers, I know I and others have started threads for good buyers and sellers.....none of them ever work.

I have bought and sold allot of parts to some great people and would like to express gratitude towards them. A single or multiple thread will not work and we need to have feedback attached to each profile for public view. Also the ability to have the feedback reviewed before becoming public knowledge in case of disputes.

This works on other forums and with all the upgrades I was hoping this would have been one of them.
I’m not going to sit here and bash somebody whether they deserve it or not, A “Trader rating” is more fair and less drama.

:soapbox:

Wow! Kirk too!! I wonder who else has Kendrick stories?

I have plenty of "Kendrick stories". I have bought and sold from him probably a dozen times over the past few years. Shipping has always been prompt.

So, again if he truly bought this car, he's done noting but buy a really expensive parts car. :shifty:

You are one to talk, I suppose. How many failed project have passed through your possession? And while we are puting people on blast, didn't you sell him the red/black car right before dropping off the face of the earth for a divorce? Correct me if i'm wrong, but you STILL owe Kendrick $600 for selling him a car and then parting it out.

Its more of a whats wrong with Kendrick than lets bash Kendrick. Examples Zach offered me that car for less money some time ago but he is charging you more because you jerked him around just like you do everyone. I might have given a little slack on the price of mine to someone else but not you for the same reason. And you just don't get it.

There is a lot more to that story, and I honestly haven't got all the details. I DO KNOW the Kendrick made several trips all the way over there at his own expense, cash in hand, and Zach would come up with some lame excuse why the car wouldn't start.

Bottom line is Kendrick is a good guy in a bad financial situation. He loves Mark VIII's, but wants to pay cash so he doesn't end up without one again. Just like me, he has automotive ADD sometimes. He lines up a good deal, finds a better deal, then the better deal falls through. I honestly hope he gets his dream car one day soon.

@Kendrick. You need to get the funds to 98lincmk7lsc. Start there and the rest will come together over time.

If you actually have cash just tell us how much and I and probably a few others would help you find the best for that amount. Cash talks bull**** walks.

@ Micah - I have spoken with Kendrick a few times. He wanted a complete black interior I was selling. We came to an agreement on price. I was going to deliver it for free on the way up to Jersey for the holidays. I spent 2 hours loading it up. At the last second, he backed out. Oh well, no big deal. Then he always asks about cars I have for sale. I attempt to give him a deal and never hear back. Then a couple of months later he asks about parts for another Mark and never follows through. I'm not bashing him. He's a nice guy. I wouldn't want to be without a Mark but wouldn't make a deal with one guy and make a deal with another guy. I have bought and sold cars to members on this forum. We come to an agreement, PAY FOR IT, and pick it up.That's how it's supposed to work. It gets frustrating to set things up and never hear from him again that's all. After reading this thread, consider yourself lucky. I also heard about the red car that Greg sold him but I won't comment because I don't know the whole story. Best of luck overseas and thanks for your service to our country!

hey fellow mark viii owners i ran into a issue my project 98 lsc tan that i had was a complete project. times got hard and i did the unthinkable and so i lost out in the long run many of you know that ever since i lost that car i've missed my mark and so i went on a hunt for almost a year trying to find that mark and etc. thanks to some great friends and some consouling i found her and its the right price but it has flaws but hey every mark does right...

1998 Lincoln mark VIII LSC 1000.00
the positive
-ebony interior
-10 spokes
-1 owner
-120k miles
-air ride works
-i can change the paint

the Negative
- interior needs some fixing
- new tires
- new drivers window
-deep cleaning
-OMG THE BIGG ASS DENT IN THE DRIVERS REAR QUARTER PANEL

Honestly, you probably have enough parts there to sell and buy a second gen without so many problems but the choice is up to you.
This one has higher miles but is clean and I bet 2 grand would take it:

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/3814872628.html

Desirable color and has already had the front end rebuilt.

Good luck.

Well guys i have a budget of about 1300.00 for a decent Mark viii and here in nc there expensive or there all gen 1 and im miss my gen 2 so point me in the right direction and far as agreements ive made in the past ..IM SORRY

I've always and will continue to say that VIIIs shouldn't be used for DD use.

Too expensive to fix, and way too hard to find parts for.

Just saying.

Well guys i have a budget of about 1300.00 for a decent Mark viii and here in nc there expensive or there all gen 1 and im miss my gen 2 so point me in the right direction and far as agreements ive made in the past ..IM SORRY

Dude, you've been into mark viiis longer than I have..5 years longer to be exact according to your join date. You're telling me you dont know where to go or how to look for these cars by now? You have a computer/smart phone obviously..get on that sh*t and search, search, search..look on craigslist, ebay, auto tradrer etc..its not that difficult. And if you have a budget of $1300 why the f*ck are you buying heaps of sh*t project cars if you cant afford to fix them? It will always be cheaper to buy one finished or complete to the point that you can actually drive it..and save money to upgrade it the way you like while enjoying the car at the same time. Come on..use your head here and don't just buy random parts and junk and try to slap it together.

Get up to the $2000 mark and you should be able to get a decent one if you look hard enough. I paid $2000 for my 97 back in 2009 with 82000 miles on it and just a few problems that I needed to fix and I had to drive 450 miles to Ohio to get it. If you part that car out and scrap the rest you should easily have a 3 grand budget.

I've always and will continue to say that VIIIs shouldn't be used for DD use.

Too expensive to fix, and way too hard to find parts for.

Just saying.

And I disagree I've been mostly DD mark VIII's for 10 years never been left stranded cause of the car.

While this is true, you aren't the average owner.

Most people get overwhelmed quickly with these cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back