Official LS Picture Thread

Yikes ... a DCCV ... Nooooo, the nightmares!
Still have marks on the inside of my right arm from putting that Fn thing in.

The job wouldn't be done correctly if a little blood isn't spilled! I can match most of my scars with the associated repair.

I think it should be easier since the engine will be out of the car. I actually got a deal on the DCCV it's for a 2000 Jaguar, same part as the Lincoln's for less.

heres on of mine

IMG_6928.jpg

The job wouldn't be done correctly if a little blood isn't spilled! I can match most of my scars with the associated repair.

little blood, sweat and tears into every LS out there I'm sure.

I think it should be easier since the engine will be out of the car. I actually got a deal on the DCCV it's for a 2000 Jaguar, same part as the Lincoln's for less.

Never even thought about looking to see what Jag had to offer on the DCCV. Doh!
Looks like a direct fit, what did you get it for if you don't mind me asking.

heres on of mine

Nice clean GEN I, looks nice in all black like that. +1

Nice "good weather" weekend coming up, time for some photo shoots,
get those LS'es cleaned up and get the camera out.

don't Fn disappoint!

Nice "good weather" weekend coming up, time for some photo shoots,
get those LS'es cleaned up and get the camera out.

don't Fn disappoint!

I'm gonna have to skip out on this photoshoot, the LS is stuck in the garage for the time being waiting for an new alternator :(

I gotta get out this weekend for a drive and find some nice backgrounds.

little blood, sweat and tears into every LS out there I'm sure.

Never even thought about looking to see what Jag had to offer on the DCCV. Doh!
Looks like a direct fit, what did you get it for if you don't mind me asking.

Nice clean GEN I, looks nice in all black like that. +1
Can't wait to lower it. Just have other things to take care of first. Lookin for a low cost way.

Clean

Your ls is sexy but i think if you paint this in black as your lower grill would look better (my Opinion)

IMG_20130514_155005_084_zps7aa4c978.jpg

Wow, was just about to type something here and we had a little earthquake, lasted about 15-20 seconds, rattled the whole house, dog didn't like it too much.

anyhow ... PHOTO SHOOT WEEKEND CHALLENGE !!! Let's see some good weather LS pics.

----EDIT:

Earthquakes Canada reports automatic detection of a "seismic event": magnitude 4.8 centred near Braeside, Ontario.

Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.2 - 17 May 9:53 EDT - BRAESIDE, ON region

EARTHQUAKE Mag=5.1 on 17 May at 09:43 EDT.

21 km NE of Shawville, QC
59 km WNW of Gatineau, QC

Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.8 - 17 May 9:43 EDT - BRAESIDE, ON region

~ LOL, little tremor, don't get those here often.

Nope, but i got camber wear issues which require interesting tire rotations and i run 235/35-20's in the rear and 225/35-20's up front... to me.... totally worth it.

I'm the same way about looks of my cars. I like to look good at all cost. Lol. I've had a few bagged trucks and know all about tire wear.

Members online

No members online now.
Back