Project X

IMO the Gen 1's look great with a cowl hood and nice clean paint. I would really like to see a Gen 1... Dare I say it.. humpless. May look like a Lexus but I want to see one in person.

i think there is a pic on here somewhere of a humpless mark

probly this one

HUMPSHAVE.jpg

Yup, that one. I think a Gen 1 would look better but who knows until someone actually does it.

sorry for my choice of words dudes thats just me being me.....strutmasters kit wasnt my idea i bought the car with it on already....i would of gone with eibachs better.

Ugly... c'mon man... do you have a clue what is involved in creating that one off/one of a kind functional cold air intake hood?
Did you read the thread?
See how he made it?

I'm sorry, but that's me...WTF?

just before the sun came up. Took the pictures with my tablet, I'll have to get the good camera out and find a good background.

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

Strangest looking Mustang I ever saw....looks good man, you will really be enjoying it when the new engine makes its way in.

-Alan

The spoiler and hood compliment each other nicely. Digging the deep dish rear look too

Nice to see you finally got those stickers off you tires! Keep us updated on the motor build over the winter. let me know if you need a hand with any motor swaping.

OMG!!!! I'm with Alex. If I saw you in my rear view mirror, I'd just pull over and drool as you drove by. That looks OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I love it. Well done and such a gorgeous color. Oh my...... :p

That does look different! I do like the color. Not really sure about the spoiler on the trunk tho, but yeah I like it!

Nice to see you finally got those stickers off you tires! Keep us updated on the motor build over the winter. let me know if you need a hand with any motor swaping.

Thanks Eric, yup.. stickers are gone; looks like I might.be able to drive it for another week or so as long as the weather holds out.

Thanks Eric, yup.. stickers are gone; looks like I might.be able to drive it for another week or so as long as the weather holds out.

I'll help too. It would always be nice for me to learn something new especially since I have plans for my 97 involving the motor in the far future. I did do a timing chain tensioner in my car so I've gone 35% of the way! LOL

And on a side note, that wicked looking strange body on that thing will all make perfect sense once the car is whistling and putting the screws to Corvettes. Right now it is a bit much for a stock car, but I know your intentions so it is perfectly ok :D

I was driving back from Lake Elmo today and saw the car at your work from the highway. There it is! :D:cool:

You should have stopped by, Friday may be the last day I drive it this year if we get snow on Saturday like they say. If they don't salt we may be able to get a couple more weeks out of this season.

probly this one

I think someone should graft a 2nd gen hump on a 1st gen trunk lid..I like the look of the 2nd gen hump better, its more subtle and less like a freakin fake spare tire..looks too much like the mark vii trunk lid..but I live with it.

Members online

Back