You never hear Republicans say stuff like this

paintball_addict said:
I'm reminded of the old saying that goes something like this...

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Lose many fights? :D

StincolnLincoln said:
damn dude u never give up and as far as being OWNED lmao i doubt that highly stick to what you know as i will with mine. all your sarcasm means nothing to me. You have your opinion and i have mine.

Refugee means exactly what it said People Of foreign Countries other than there own.
Could you please not end on a statement that has been demonstrated to be completely wrong. It's annoying.

We are not discussing subjective things. They are facts. Either YOU are right or I am right. It's not an issue of opinion. The word has a definition, it's not related to opinion. And you have wild-eyed conspiracy theories, they are either supported by fact or not.

I'm not going to "agree to disagree" because you posted many times, but you've supported none of your vague claims, nor did you specific attack on my vocabulary stand up to even a moments scrutiny.

What is your theory regarding New Orleans. What do you "know" that has been kept a secret? You can tell us, no one will lose their jobs because I doubt anyone will take it seriously.

I'd love to hear more of your 9/11 conspiracies, maybe in some other thread.

And finally, you've yet to tell us, specifically, what the Secretary of State can do regarding a social disaster following a natural one. Nor have you addressed any of the facts regarding New Orleans after Katrina.

End of thread? Yeah, I guess so, unless you're able to provide anything that will restore even a little credibility to you claims.

paintball_addict said:
I'm reminded of the old saying that goes something like this...

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Calling people names and nasty fights are stupid.
Exchange of ideas, debates, and discussion are not the same thing.

But people I doubt people who rely an poorly applied internet cliche in order to make a post, especially on their first post, probably don't understand this or see the distinction.

i see your a person who feels a need to prove a point. Now the word refugee doesnt mean its all about N.O. i see your holding onto it like thats the end all for the word.

And if you dont want to agree to disagree thats fine by me again you are the type to have to prove a point and easily aroused by debate. You act as if anything i say on a thread affects my day to day life. As far as credibilty i dont need any from you or anyone else. i respond just to see how far you travel with it. Just because u read alot on what is going on doesnt mean you know the whole truth.

Have fun this is all yours now.

Calabrio said:
Could you please not end on a statement that has been demonstrated to be completely wrong. It's annoying.

We are not discussing subjective things. They are facts. Either YOU are right or I am right. It's not an issue of opinion. The word has a definition, it's not related to opinion. And you have wild-eyed conspiracy theories, they are either supported by fact or not.

I'm not going to "agree to disagree" because you posted many times, but you've supported none of your vague claims, nor did you specific attack on my vocabulary stand up to even a moments scrutiny.

What is your theory regarding New Orleans. What do you "know" that has been kept a secret? You can tell us, no one will lose their jobs because I doubt anyone will take it seriously.

I'd love to hear more of your 9/11 conspiracies, maybe in some other thread.

And finally, you've yet to tell us, specifically, what the Secretary of State can do regarding a social disaster following a natural one. Nor have you addressed any of the facts regarding New Orleans after Katrina.

End of thread? Yeah, I guess so, unless you're able to provide anything that will restore even a little credibility to you claims.

StincolnLincoln said:
i see your a person who feels a need to prove a point. Now the word refugee doesnt mean its all about N.O. i see your holding onto it like thats the end all for the word.
Could someone tell me what he just said? I don't understand this paragra...well, blurb.

By the way, you're the one who made the definition of the word refugee an issue.

Just because u read alot on what is going on doesnt mean you know the whole truth.
Then tell me where I'm wrong.

DONE!!

Calabrio said:
Could someone tell me what he just said? I don't understand this paragra...well, blurb.

By the way, you're the one who made the definition of the word refugee an issue.

Then tell me where I'm wrong.

As long as everyone is having a good time then I guess it doesn't matter how retarded we are. It still just cracks me up to see people get obsessed on different forums and argue back and forth. To each his own. Please continue on.

I had my fun lol...

paintball_addict said:
As long as everyone is having a good time then I guess it doesn't matter how retarded we are. It still just cracks me up to see people get obsessed on different forums and argue back and forth. To each his own. Please continue on.

TommyB said:
You're SOOO easy Fossten. :N

I slipped that in there just to get to you and it worked.

Yeah I know you're not embarrassed by it. But there are indeed plenty of people on the right who think it's a bunch of horse hooey. One need look no further than your very Free Republic (just picked at random from MANY).

Um...exactly how did it work? Because I responded? Now you sound like Stinky, acting like you did some big thing because somebody answered your silly cheap shot. You are no different than him, either, ignorant and unwilling to enter a real debate.

Need I remind you that this is a message board? And that we are exchanging comments? Wooooo, you got me to respond, you really got me there! </sarcasm> How very 3rd grade of you. What next? Some cut-down jokes? Interesting that you have nothing better to do all day than think of ways to target me personally.

I'd say that I'm flattered, but your opinion doesn't rank high enough with me.

I noticed you stopped short of entering any sort of debate, and I figured you were trying to get a rise out of me. That just means you're too cowardly to actually discuss the subject.

Is that your mom calling you for dinner?

Lmao he said Stinky!!!!.....

fossten said:
Um...exactly how did it work? Because I responded? Now you sound like Stinky, acting like you did some big thing because somebody answered your silly cheap shot. You are no different than him, either, ignorant and unwilling to enter a real debate.

Need I remind you that this is a message board? And that we are exchanging comments? Wooooo, you got me to respond, you really got me there! </sarcasm> How very 3rd grade of you. What next? Some cut-down jokes? Interesting that you have nothing better to do all day than think of ways to target me personally.

I noticed you stopped short of entering any sort of debate, and I figured you were trying to get a rise out of me. That just means you're too cowardly to actually discuss the subject.

fossten said:

I haven't seen any "debate" in this thread for the last two pages, other than a silly argument about the meaning of the word "refugee".

TommyB said:
I haven't seen any "debate" in this thread for the last two pages, other than a silly argument about the meaning of the word "refugee".

Refugee lol.. like u said Paint i am just having some fun.

StincolnLincoln said:
Refugee lol.. like u said Paint i am just having some fun.

I believe TommyB called you silly, Stinky...are you going to sit still and take that from him?

i'm not going to argue i really had a good time on this thread its all good. Good responses from fossten and calabrio its all good. i may get at them on another 1 lol.. there good guys.

they may think i am crazy amongst a few other but hey to each there own. Until the next time lol...its all in good fun i wasnt mad at anyone.

I am even big enough to say if i offended anyone i apologize it was all in good fun i called it the debate that was all over the place..lol...

It's great that you stuck around and never lost your cool.
I still would like to know what you can't say- even if it's in a private message. Now I'm curious...

I hope you contribute to another thread, hopefully a topic that doesn't compel you to keep everything secret.;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back