You never hear Republicans say stuff like this

Calabrio lmao your insults fall apon blinded eyes from a once again a wanna be smart person. Make sure you take your cheerleader and cosigning sweetheart fossten onto the next comments you both may have to this response i notice he seems to like to follow your every response both of you have a good day and enjoy your little political babble of a blog.

I dont take this kind of crap serious as to how you do that you feel the need to try and break down every little thing i say damn take up a hobbie get out the house hug a puppy lmao...

I am sure i will see more of the breaking down what i say in your reponse amuse me lol as you have amused yourself.

StincolnLincoln said:
Calabrio lmao your insults fall apon blinded eyes from a once again a wanna be smart person.
I'll take that to heart, noting that it's from a real-life stupid person. Unless of course, English is your second language. If that's the case, you're doing very well.

Make sure you take your cheerleader and cosigning sweetheart fossten onto the next comments you both may have to this response i notice he seems to like to follow your every response both of you have a good day and enjoy your little political babble of a blog.
Do you have a point? Would you like to support any of the charges you made in previous points?

And this isn't a blog, it's a message board. The idea is to create a dialog of sorts. If people don't respond, even to goofy crap like yours, the message board doesn't function.

I dont take this kind of crap serious as to how you do that you feel the need to try and break down every little thing i say damn take up a hobbie get out the house hug a puppy lmao...
Does this pass for wit where you're from? Foolishly, I'm waiting for you to respond with something that might be considered thoughtful or of substance. Apparently, that's expecting too much from you.

I am sure i will see more of the breaking down what i say in your reponse amuse me lol as you have amused yourself.
I hope my reponse satisfies.

Did you even look at the link I provided? You might learn something new.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/earth/2315076.html

I have a theory as to why StinkyLinky was so angry with Condoleezza Rice concerning the Katrina disaster. Since she is black, she should have rushed right over to New Orleans, which is a chocolate city (thank you racist Mayor Nagin), and given speeches condemning the slow response by the white racist Bush whose weather machines caused the category 5 hurricane, and whose bombs (from the Mother Ship) blew up the levees right before Katrina hit.

I think SmellyCar has been listening to too many Kanye West and Louis Farrakhan speeches. He's got that tinfoil wrapped too tightly around his head.

By the way, LimburgerWheels, your crack about me cheerleading Calabrio gave me a thought: where are all your supporters? I haven't seen one person agree with you yet. It's either because you are taking a position that's indefensible, or nobody else has bothered to attempt to decipher the hieroglyphics of your writing.

wow i see i got both there attention keep it going lmao. see this shows just how you can get someones attention to the point of they cant stop lmao have fun guys. now this thread is all about ME!!! job well done you 2 are so easily touched.

lmao look again its a blog why would i need supporters i can stand on my own 2 feet, Try some better cracks lol wow i listen to Kanye West, and Farrakhan now who sounds like there going towards being racist. Got any better 1's. Smellycar thats original lol..

Calabrio lmao keep up the good work thanks for the spell check i gotta watch my typing. lmao. Man people catch feelings on a blog.

And now for round 4 lmao

StincolnLincoln said:
wow i see i got both there attention keep it going lmao. see this shows just how you can get someones attention to the point of they cant stop lmao have fun guys. now this thread is all about ME!!! job well done you 2 are so easily touched.

lmao look again its a blog why would i need supporters i can stand on my own 2 feet, Try some better cracks lol wow i listen to Kanye West, and Farrakhan now who sounds like there going towards being racist. Got any better 1's. Smellycar thats original lol..

Calabrio lmao keep up the good work thanks for the spell check i gotta watch my typing. lmao. Man people catch feelings on a blog.

And now for round 4 lmao
Are you saying I'm a racist because I used the names Kanye West and Farrakhan? If so, then you are woefully ignorant of the kinds of things they say. They are two of the most racist bigots out there in the public eye, and by your logic, criticizing them makes me a racist. That's laughable, and indicates a severe incapability of logical reasoning.

It sounds like it absolutely makes your day that someone would even bother to respond to your nearly incoherent posts. I guess it hasn't happened much in the past. I've seen your posts before on the Mark VIII forum, and I understood them equally as poorly as I do here, and I recall that not many people responded in that forum either. However, if the very act of responding to you becomes the subject of ridicule, I won't bother with it anymore. I guess you'd prefer to just drive by with your incomprehensible blather and nobody respond, yes? In that case, your posts aren't worth either a penny or a booger.

AAAWWWWWW shadup fossten G sus end of story and actually the only post i have put up were questions about my cars and some comments you must have me mixed up with someone else on here. Since you have so much time on your hands go ahead and post the links to all my blogs.

StincolnLincoln said:
AAAWWWWWW shadup fossten G sus end of story and actually the only post i have put up where questions about my cars and some comments you must have me mixed up with someone else on here. Since you have so much time on your hands go ahead and post the links to all my blogs.

Ah, typical lib, you get all uptight when somebody's comment hits too close to home, and you tell somebody to shut up. LOL

If you won't bother backing up your attack calling me a racist, then as our Brit friends say, bugger off (or should I say booger off?). You're not worth the time I have on my hands.

No this is when you know you pushed the right button when i just flat out say shut the F^%^ up. read it again and sound it out AAAHHHHHH SSHHAADDDUUPPPP lmao ok now there you have it. i told you i dont take this crap serious you have far from backed me into anything lol... and if i am not worth the time why are you even responding at all..

StincolnLincoln... Seriously now, if you're going to make negative accusations against Rice at least be willing to back them up with plausible evidence and/or facts when asked, otherwise you look like the ranting fool.

StincolnLincoln said:
oh god here we go another person read what i said again 95 thats my personal views

And you're certainly welcome to them, but if asked to 'make your case' by another poster, you should be willing and able to do so. That's the point of a discussion forum.

StincolnLincoln said:
i made my point known its been done

Yes, you've demonstrated your gross ignorance and inability to communicate.
Well done.:rolleyes:

Have you read the link I provided you?

lmao thats your opinion mine is you demonstrated how people can get to you and you feel the need to respond. and how you cant seem to let go once again i dont take this crap serious like you do.

Calabrio said:
Yes, you've demonstrated your gross ignorance and inability to communicate.
Well done.:rolleyes:

Have you read the link I provided you?

StincolnLincoln said:
lmao thats your opinion mine is you demonstrated how people can get to you and you feel the need to respond. and how you cant seem to let go once again i dont take this crap serious like you do.

You say you don't take this serious, yet you feel the need to have the last word. That's amusing, if a bit childish and predictable.

I suppose you haven't read Calabrio's link yet. I'll bet you don't have the guts to do it. That's okay, you want to continue being blind to the truth. You're like Neo in the Matrix, except you decided to take the blue pill.

You again damn man i thought you were done. Its obvious you feel the need to have the last word otherwise you would have been done by now. oh i took the red pill so you know. if i took this serious i would be mad by now lmao. we can do this allllll day

fossten said:
You say you don't take this serious, yet you feel the need to have the last word. That's amusing, if a bit childish and predictable.

I suppose you haven't read Calabrio's link yet. I'll bet you don't have the guts to do it. That's okay, you want to continue being blind to the truth. You're like Neo in the Matrix, except you decided to take the blue pill.

StincolnLincoln said:

...it's a message board. The point is to engage in a discussion. A back and forth, give and take. When a person posts, it's done with the expectation that someone will respond in kind.

Now, have you reviewed the link I provided. I'm sure it will provide you with information and perspective regarding the events surrounding Hurricane Katrina that you had previously been unaware of.

SEE... this isn't an issue of "not letting go"- that doesn't even make sense since you have failed to make any coherent points yet- I'M TRYING TO ADVANCE THE CONVERSATION. You've changed the subject, and that's fine, threads evolve (or devolve), so now review the thread and then let us know how you respond to it.

i have seen that link b4 i have read it and have seen many things about what was said. I believe and disbelieve alot that was written in that article. for my own simple reasons of having family and friends involved both internally and externally when all that took place. sorry my position on MS Rice brought about all this ill temp.

Calabrio said:
...it's a message board. The point is to engage in a discussion. A back and forth, give and take. When a person posts, it's done with the expectation that someone will respond in kind.

Now, have you reviewed the link I provided. I'm sure it will provide you with information and perspective regarding the events surrounding Hurricane Katrina that you had previously been unaware of.

SEE... this isn't an issue of "not letting go"- that doesn't even make sense since you have failed to make any coherent points yet- I'M TRYING TO ADVANCE THE CONVERSATION. You've changed the subject, and that's fine, threads evolve (or devolve), so now review the thread and then let us know how you respond to it.

StincolnLincoln said:
i have seen that link b4 i have read it and have seen many things about what was said. I believe and disbelieve alot that was written in that article.
Such as what? Popular Science isn't a political magazine, it is not agenda driven. It has no motivation to make anyone look good, or to make any other people look bad. So what is it that you think they got wrong, specifically, and how did you arrive at that conclusion.

for my own simple reasons of having family and friends involved both internally and externally when all that took place. sorry my position on MS Rice brought about all this ill temp.
You've yet to clear up what Secretary of State Rice was supposed to do about New Orleans. As mentioned before, being critical of her makes about as much sense as condemning the Secretary of Education for their lack of response.

Further, the Pop Sci article pretty clearly demonstrates that the federal government responded pretty well to the response and that the true failure didn't happen at the federal level but at the local level.... Yet, despite this, those people in New Orleans RE ELECTED Mayor Nagin.

Its not a matter of what she was suppose to do its a matter of what she could have done. Popular Science is not out to make anyone look bad i know this but think of the where they got there info from. There is alot of info and i am sure they serached high and low for it.

And as for Rice i look at it like this if she was in the situation that those people were in I am sure she would have wanted just about anyone of power to at least TRY and make a move towards helping. Not once did i say i condemned her but you seem to think i am all i said was as a person who is appointed to do her job for the American People she should have at least did something more than just make a statement while coming out of a store shopping for clothes that she feels bad for the people of New Orleans. And the person that was going after her in the beginning of the thread i saw that online already and i think she had a valid point but was kinda harsh about it and could have been more smooth towards it they dont understand the hurt it is when you lose a loved 1 to war because there children are not the ones over there fighting. Until they send there own blood over there and lose them then they will understand who pays. and I know Rice doesnt have any kids. But that is my opinion. I have lost several family and friends in the war and in the hurricane. But all i was saying was to be someone of importance i see them taking care of other countries in there time of need faster than they do the US people. NO MATTER WHAT there ignorant mayor said the people shouldnt have to suffer for his big mouth.

Other countries had tragedies and less than 24 to 48 hrs the US was sending help. How does pop science say that 5 days is a good response.

Calabrio said:
Such as what? Popular Science isn't a political magazine, it is not agenda driven. It has no motivation to make anyone look good, or to make any other people look bad. So what is it that you think they got wrong, specifically, and how did you arrive at that conclusion.

You've yet to clear up what Secretary of State Rice was supposed to do about New Orleans. As mentioned before, being critical of her makes about as much sense as condemning the Secretary of Education for their lack of response.

Further, the Pop Sci article pretty clearly demonstrates that the federal government responded pretty well to the response and that the true failure didn't happen at the federal level but at the local level.... Yet, despite this, those people in New Orleans RE ELECTED Mayor Nagin.

StincolnLincoln said:
Its not a matter of what she was suppose to do its a matter of what she could have done.
O.K. Tell me what she COULD have done...

Popular Science is not out to make anyone look bad i know this but think of the where they got there info from. There is alot of info and i am sure they searched high and low for it.
Yes, they did search high and low for credible information- of which there is an abundance of. So what is it you don't agree with?

And as for Rice i look at it like this if she was in the situation that those people were in I am sure she would have wanted just about anyone of power to at least TRY and make a move towards helping. Not once did i say i condemned her but you seem to think i am all i said was as a person who is appointed to do her job for the American People she should have at least did something more than just make a statement while coming out of a store shopping for clothes that she feels bad for the people of New Orleans.
What would you have liked to see her do?

And here's the other thing, the implication is that the problems in New Orleans were a national problem, or the sole responsibility of the federal government to resolve. If you do the research, or simply read the PopSci article, you'll learn that the Federal government reacted very quickly, faster than they had for any other disaster of it's kind.

The failures were all made at the LOCAL and STATE LEVEL.

I fail to see what you would be so hard on a woman who had absolutely no connection to the problems in New Orleans, yet you say nothing about the people in La. that completely failed their constituents.

Specifically, what substantive thing do you think Rice was even capable of. You attacked her pretty hard, so you must have something in mind. Unless you just wanted to see her give a warm hug and shed a little tear while looking at the camera, that'd make you feel better?

And the person that was going after her in the beginning of the thread i saw that online already and i think she had a valid point but was kinda harsh about it and could have been more smooth towards it they dont understand the hurt it is when you lose a loved 1 to war because there children are not the ones over there fighting. Until they send there own blood over there and lose them then they will understand who pays. and I know Rice doesnt have any kids. But that is my opinion. I have lost several family and friends in the war and in the hurricane.
While she may not have any children, does that mean she has no friends or family over there? Because she may not have a child serving over there, the implication is that she's now unable to assess the situation? That's moronic.

But all i was saying was to be someone of importance i see them taking care of other countries in there time of need faster than they do the US people. NO MATTER WHAT there ignorant mayor said the people shouldnt have to suffer for his big mouth.
He made his stupid "chocolate city" statement (among others) after he failed the city during it's time of need. The federal government responded very competently to the problems in New Orleans after Katrina- it is a myth, an urban legend, advanced by those in power in New Orleans trying to save their skins and political opportunists who wanted to attack Bush, that the feds failed those people.

The failure was local. The failure was the state government, the city government, and the failure was the result of the population of New Orlean being unwilling to take personal responsibility for their safety or welfare.

Other countries had tragedies and less than 24 to 48 hrs the US was sending help. How does pop science say that 5 days is a good response.
It doesn't say that.

First of all, the U.S. can not get foreign aid into the hands of victims within 24-48 hours. They can authorize it, but it doesn't reach the people for considerably longer...

And it did not take 5 days for the feds to activate.
Dozens of National Guard and Coast Guard helicopters flew rescue operations that first day--some just 2 hours after Katrina hit the coast. Hoistless Army helicopters improvised rescues, carefully hovering on rooftops to pick up survivors. On the ground, "guardsmen had to chop their way through, moving trees and recreating roadways," says Jack Harrison of the National Guard. By the end of the week, 50,000 National Guard troops in the Gulf Coast region had saved 17,000 people; 4000 Coast Guard personnel saved more than 33,000.

What news did you watch. look again i said i had family and friends over there caught in the middle of it. Wasnt 2 hrs after it all happened it took 5 days you may read what you see but you really didnt live it so i see you have done your research which is cool but the MEDIA will tell you anything to hide the fact that it was all messed up. 5 DAYS not 2hrs. and yes the US has sent aide within 24 to 48hrs to other countries when disasters have hit i happen to have 6 family members who work in the Pentagon and several close friends who are secret service officials who also dont agree with alot of things portrayed in the media because they see what is really happening but have to keep there mouths shut in order to sustain a career.

The rescue missions where done yeah but 5days later. 6 of my cousin 1 an adult and 5 were children were pulled into helicoptors from ontop of a roof also lost several family members as well found dead in there home waiting for help elderly and unable to help themselves in the middle of this disaster. 5 days after the fact. I have heard and seen video of what really went down. not the video we all saw on tv but actual footage of how long it took for help to arrive.

The media will shell out just what they want people to see and hear and that would be there own truth not the real deal. Anything that you may have read and reviewed may have some truth in it but i myself trust and believe it what the actual people went thru from the time it started until something actually took place to help.

What i would have liked to see Rice do is stop what she was doing and take the time to see what she could contribute. Didnt even have to be money. Her time would have been worth more than money. There were remarks made by her that cant be repeated on this blog because i dont want some people to lose there jobs. But i bet if it was a disaster in a major city with all rich people race not being a heavy. I bet all the help and resources in the world would be in motion.

And as far as Rice understanding the lose of others you have a point about her maybe having friends but she will never know the full extent of losing someone to a war or a disaster like others.

Ordinary people stopped what they were doing to offer there time to help out. I myself was one of them out of pure love for human life itself and also imagining if that was me and my family what and how would i feel.

So i look at this as MEDIA will flood your eyes and ears with what is given and or told to them to report when the serious nature of the beast occurs and that beast happens to be the people in power and control of what is actually to be told to the American People.

StincolnLincoln said:
What news did you watch. look again i said i had family and friends over there caught in the middle of it.
I guess the obvious question of "Why didn't they leave the city before the storm, or even better, why not leave it AFTER the hurricane while the levees were threatening to fail.

Wasnt 2 hrs after it all happened it took 5 days
Are you aware of the scope of damage cause by Hurricane Katrina? Are you aware that it struck several STATES and not just the New Orleans? Are you aware that New Orleans didn't even suffer a direct strike from the Hurricane and in many ways was spared from the wrath of the hurricane, until the levee system failed?

No, OBVIOUSLY, the rescue and relief efforts hadn't reached EVERYONE within two hours. The point is, that rescue operations were operating and saving people within just two hours. And it wasn't just in the quarters, it was throughout the region.

Again, you must have forgotten, New Orleans was damaged, but pretty much o.k. immediately after the storm. Those who were stuck in the city failed to evacuate before the storm. Then they failed to evacuate the day after the storm while the levees where threatening to fail.

Here's an idea- "first hand information" like you're relying on SUCKS. It's not reliable. If those people knew what the hell was going on, they would have left. There opinions and observations are skewed by their emotion and bias. The only accurate information you get would be from critical thinking, objective reports, such as the ones with Popular Mechanics.

you may read what you see but you really didnt live it so i see you have done your research which is cool but the MEDIA will tell you anything to hide the fact that it was all messed up.
To the contrary, most of the media ran with the story that the government messed up, despite the reality.

Popular Mechanics happened to do a more thorough and scientific analysis of the events surrounding Katrina and reported on that. Without an agenda, without emotion.

5 DAYS not 2hrs. and yes the US has sent aide within 24 to 48hrs to other countries when disasters have hit
Repeating your inaccuracies doesn't make them true.

i happen to have 6 family members who work in the Pentagon and several close friends who are secret service officials who also dont agree with alot of things portrayed in the media because they see what is really happening but have to keep there mouths shut in order to sustain a career.
This paragraph doesn't say anything. You know people who work in Washington, they don't agree with something, but you don't say what. You might as well have just not said anything.

The rescue missions where done yeah but 5days later. 6 of my cousin 1 an adult and 5 were children were pulled into helicoptors from ontop of a roof also lost several family members as well found dead in there home waiting for help elderly and unable to help themselves in the middle of this disaster. 5 days after the fact. I have heard and seen video of what really went down. not the video we all saw on tv but actual footage of how long it took for help to arrive.
Do you even remember what was happening. Read the damn article. Do a little research and refresh your memory.

There were a number of mistakes made by Nagin and then more by the Senator that resulted in a delay in the way National Guard could deploy in that area. The highway and roads leading into the quarters were destroyed and had to be repaired in order to move the equipment into the city. After the rescue workers finally made it into the city, New Orleans had descended into chaos and anarchy. Gunfire and gangs were running through the city, opening fire on rescue workers, FURTHER DELAYING RESCUE EFFORTS.

The rescue effort was fine. The rescue workers were noble. The people of New Orleans failed and they refuse to take any responsibility for their refusal to take any personal responsibility.

The media will shell out just what they want people to see and hear and that would be there own truth not the real deal. Anything that you may have read and reviewed may have some truth in it but i myself trust and believe it what the actual people went thru from the time it started until something actually took place to help.
You're not getting it.... you're

What i would have liked to see Rice do is stop what she was doing and take the time to see what she could contribute. Didnt even have to be money.
You wanted her to donate money? To who? And why?
Her time would have been worth more than money.
Academic middle aged women are very helpful in a rescue.....?

Personally, I'm glad she stayed away from the cesspool of New Orleans. I'd prefer the Secretary of State not be shot by gunfire from the rampaging thugs who took over the city the day after the flood.

There were remarks made by her that cant be repeated on this blog becaus dont want some people to lose there jobs. But i bet if it was a disaster in a major city with all rich people race not being a heavy. I bet all the help and resources in the world would be in motion.
You refuse to understand this.

The popular science article has no reason to lie, those who stayed behind in New Orleans, in a city that is located bellow sea-level that was facing a Category 5 hurricane, have a natural tendency to remember the events in a less than accurate manner.

And as far as Rice understanding the lose of others you have a point about her maybe having friends but she will never know the full extent of losing someone to a war or a disaster like others.
Clearly, there is no way for her to know, first hand, what a person feels like when their child is killed in combat.

SO? Is this some profound observation? The point has been made to imply that she is unable to make responsible decisions regarding foreign policy. That's absolutely untrue and a foolish point to make.

Ordinary people stopped what they were doing to offer there time to help out. I myself was one of them out of pure love for human life itself and also imagining if that was me and my family what and how would i feel.
The woman lives 2,000 miles from New Orleans. She has a high profile, high pressure position as the head of the State Department of the United States.

A camera person ambushes her coming out of a store with the sole purpose of misrepresenting her, and the rest of the Bush administration, so that they would appear to "not care." That's the example of the media tricking you. That's the example of having to be careful what's presented by the press.

NOT a POPULAR SCIENCE article that closely examines the Katrina Hurricane aftermath with the benefit of hindsight.

So i look at this as MEDIA will flood your eyes and ears with what is given and or told to them to report when the serious nature of the beast occurs and that beast happens to be the people in power and control of what is actually to be told to the American People.
Get a clue. Seriously, you're clueless.

Here's the reality, ONE MORE TIME:

The federal government responded rapidly to address the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. As mentioned before, within 2 hours, rescue helicopters were on the scene SAVING PEOPLE'S LIVES.

NEW ORLEANS WAS SPARED THE FULL WRATH OF THE HURRICANE when it veered to the East at the last minute. New Orleans was hit with a considerably slower storm, thus it was spared. The damage to New Orleans directly from the hurricane was actually quite moderate. Areas like Alabama and Mississippi were absolutely flattened. Devastating damage from the storm.

The local government in New Orlean repeatedly failed. They failed to execute the evacuation plans. They failed to mobilize and evacuate the population. The state government made more errors. And when Bush was mobilizing National Guard to stabilize New Orleans, the Senator of the state held things up further.

The levees broke the day after the hurricane. Everyone had even more time to evacuate before the levees failed.

And the residents of the city caused it to descend into violent chaos. Did you want Condi Rice to strap on some kevlar and a MP5 and head through the bad parts of the town in a boat?

Everyone who lives in a risk zone KNOWS that you need to have 3 DAYS worth of supplies following a disaster. It is unreasonable and virtually impossible to expect to have all the services and safety back sooner than that. The Mayor knew this too, yet he didn't evacuate. And the evacuation location they set up WAS NOT STOCKED.

The failures associated with the New Orleans part of Katrina was NOT FEDERAL- it was local. Local government and failures on the part of the individual.

Care to explain why rural Alabama and Mississippi which was hurt much worse, managed to recover from the destruction much faster without descending into total chaos? The state governments responded better. The local governments responded better. And the populations struck pulled together quickly and supported each other. New Orleans turned into some anarchistic hell run by gang member.

Members online

Back