You never hear Republicans say stuff like this

i read your response and i really dont care what you think. You really dont know the half of what the government has been doing. You go by what you read. I go buy actual things that i know. You think what you think and i think what i know. Read on but unless you actually deal with the people you will never know the real truth you really think you know it all from the biggest gangsters are in office so you think cause you read popular science that there word is law read on and when the truth really comes out i would love to see the look on your face.

Lmao i never said for her to donate money damn dude read it again. You have the nerve to insult my typing but you didnt even read what i said. I said it wasnt even about her money i said TIME..... try reading a little slower next time before you try and break down every little thing i typed.

You really think you know the whole truth cause you read all these articlesin popular science.
Yeah i know people who happen to be my actual family members and i am not going to say what type of work they do specifically you try and insult me by saying i am clueless man you dont know nothing read on and think you are deep into politics.

i laugh at what you say about RURAL Alabama ansd Mississippi recovering faster. look at what they are. thats all i will say about those.

Read on bro read on populer science wow. i guess in your eyes everything they say is real.

Just know this i know alot more than you think i know outside of your insults and smart remarks and i dont have to read popular science to know what is the truth.

Switch gears for a second and i am done we dont even have to drag this out any further your federal gov. and popular science said it was a plane that hit the pentagon. remember that but no one could find anything remotely to say truth in a plane hitting it no black box no nothing no parts no pieces no nothing. Can you say a missle hit it. But your main source POP Science and the fedr. gov says it was a plane. Now i am done you dont even have to respond.

We will leave it at this you read your articles and i will get my info from where i have been getting it from.

The thread is now dead.

Hand outs wow you really know me. not looking for hand outs. just was stating my thoughts and what i already know.

MonsterMark said:
Sounds like you've had your hands out for handouts a long time. Your arms must be getting tired.

StincolnLincoln said:
Hand outs wow you really know me. not looking for hand outs. just was stating my thoughts and what i already know.
No. What you really want to do is point the finger at everyone else.

Why don't you give some counseling lessons to all the trashy people running around and looting everything and shooting people at random? Therein you will find the real problem to the 'federal failure to respond' complaint you have.

StincolnLincoln said:
i read your response and i really dont care what you think.
Here's the difference- I'm not simply providing what I "think." I'm stating what I have learned and providing facts to support it. You, however, are only stating what you think, despite having nothing credible to base your claims on. Perhaps you don't see the distinction, but it's an important one.

You really dont know the half of what the government has been doing. You go by what you read. I go buy actual things that i know.
I go on what I have learned. I probably read a lot more than you and I probably pay more attention to more news sources than you.

You "go buy things you think you know" based on things told to you by people who think they know. So, at this point, it's like a game or retarded telephone.

Let's take this a bit farther. How much do you really "KNOW." Do you think there were explosives placed on the levee following hurricane Katrina? Do you think that the flooding was part of a broader plan by the government to change the demographics of New Orleans?

You think what you think and i think what i know. Read on but unless you actually deal with the people you will never know the real truth you really think you know it all from the biggest gangsters are in office so you think cause you read popular science that there word is law read on and when the truth really comes out i would love to see the look on your face.
Did they blow up the levees? Say what you think.

Lmao i never said for her to donate money damn dude read it again.
I never said you offered this suggestion. The problem was, you hadn't offered ANY suggestions, so I was providing some for you.

You have the nerve to insult my typing but you didnt even read what i said. I said it wasnt even about her money i said TIME..... try reading a little slower next time before you try and break down every little thing i typed.
I understood what you said, and I believe I even addressed that stupid idea. Did you want the SECRETARY OF STATE to go risk her life on a john boat, floating through the city, ducking gun fire?? What can a middle aged academic woman offer in that situation?

You really think you know the whole truth cause you read all these articlesin popular science.
I think the popular science article neatly and accurately addresses many of the myths that have surrounded that event. I know that the situation in New Orleans was actually worse than what I've heard in the press because I've been privy to some of the first hand accounts of rescue workers who had to venture into that hell, risking their lives due to the rampaging citizens of that area.

And I have a great deal of familiarity with New Orleans as well, because I used to spend a good amount of time in that city. I've also had the misfortune of going into the areas outside of the quarters a few times as well.

Yeah i know people who happen to be my actual family members and i am not going to say what type of work they do specifically you try and insult me by saying i am clueless man you dont know nothing read on and think you are deep into politics.
Actually I am really deep into politics, and I've studied government and politics quite formally and extensively. You can safely identify what your family members told you, or at least provide some clues. You could also give some idea what they do, there are a lot of jobs in the government, and government employment doesn't mean you have any kind of special insight.

But you are relaying information, annonymously, over the internet. You can safely assume that word won't get back to the federal government, and your family won't lose their jobs, if you give us some idea what the hell you are talking about.

Unless of course, you've been told that Navy Seals planted explosives on the levee.

i laugh at what you say about RURAL Alabama ansd Mississippi recovering faster. look at what they are. thats all i will say about those.
No, you'll have to say a little more if you wish to be clear.

Those areas in Alabama and Mississippi were destroyed by the hurricane, far worse than the crappy sections of New Orleans. Yet, they didn't descend into chaos and madness. They didn't turn into an anarchic, Lord of the Flies, nightmare. They didn't turn to gunfire in the street. Rescue workers in those states didn't feel it necessary to arm them self with machine guns. Medical workers weren't shot at. Looting wasn't widespread. And 15 minutes after they climbed from the rubble, they didn't start blaming the federal government.

...look at what they are...:rolleyes:

Read on bro read on populer science wow. i guess in your eyes everything they say is real.
I guess I could just take the word of some refugee who didn't have the sense to either evacuate or stockpile three days worth of food or water?

Just know this i know alot more than you think i know outside of your insults and smart remarks and i dont have to read popular science to know what is the truth.
Apparently you still do.

Switch gears for a second and i am done we dont even have to drag this out any further your federal gov. and popular science said it was a plane that hit the pentagon. remember that but no one could find anything remotely to say truth in a plane hitting it no black box no nothing no parts no pieces no nothing. Can you say a missle hit it. But your main source POP Science and the fedr. gov says it was a plane. Now i am done you dont even have to respond.
Is what you're saying now the "truth" too? You're totally incorrect.

cruisemissileengine_at_pentagon911.jpg

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

What are you basing these idiotic claims too?

Was the moon landing fake too?

We will leave it at this you read your articles and i will get my info from where i have been getting it from.
Do you have any other info that you can pull out of your butt?

The thread is now dead.
I hope not, it's just now getting interesting.

And one more time, did the federal government blow up the levees?

I really laugh at all your smart comments. why dont you try reading again and see where i point my finger. Never once did i point A finger i was just posting my thoughts why dont you try reading a little slower before you start with the lame ass remarks.

MonsterMark said:
No. What you really want to do is point the finger at everyone else.

Why don't you give some counseling lessons to all the trashy people running around and looting everything and shooting people at random? Therein you will find the real problem to the 'federal failure to respond' complaint you have.

MEDIA...nice pic u dug up... i am going to leave it at what you think you know. And all your smart ass comments really dont move me. just read and post pics that the media put out for you to see. REFUGEES lmao wow i didnt know we were in another country that when a disaster of such we call US citizens refugees.

Calabrio said:
Here's the difference- I'm not simply providing what I "think." I'm stating what I have learned and providing facts to support it. You, however, are only stating what you think, despite having nothing credible to base your claims on. Perhaps you don't see the distinction, but it's an important one.

I go on what I have learned. I probably read a lot more than you and I probably pay more attention to more news sources than you.

You "go buy things you think you know" based on things told to you by people who think they know. So, at this point, it's like a game or retarded telephone.

Let's take this a bit farther. How much do you really "KNOW." Do you think there were explosives placed on the levee following hurricane Katrina? Do you think that the flooding was part of a broader plan by the government to change the demographics of New Orleans?

Did they blow up the levees? Say what you think.

I never said you offered this suggestion. The problem was, you hadn't offered ANY suggestions, so I was providing some for you.

I understood what you said, and I believe I even addressed that stupid idea. Did you want the SECRETARY OF STATE to go risk her life on a john boat, floating through the city, ducking gun fire?? What can a middle aged academic woman offer in that situation?

I think the popular science article neatly and accurately addresses many of the myths that have surrounded that event. I know that the situation in New Orleans was actually worse than what I've heard in the press because I've been privy to some of the first hand accounts of rescue workers who had to venture into that hell, risking their lives due to the rampaging citizens of that area.

And I have a great deal of familiarity with New Orleans as well, because I used to spend a good amount of time in that city. I've also had the misfortune of going into the areas outside of the quarters a few times as well.

Actually I am really deep into politics, and I've studied government and politics quite formally and extensively. You can safely identify what your family members told you, or at least provide some clues. You could also give some idea what they do, there are a lot of jobs in the government, and government employment doesn't mean you have any kind of special insight.

But you are relaying information, annonymously, over the internet. You can safely assume that word won't get back to the federal government, and your family won't lose their jobs, if you give us some idea what the hell you are talking about.

Unless of course, you've been told that Navy Seals planted explosives on the levee.

No, you'll have to say a little more if you wish to be clear.

Those areas in Alabama and Mississippi were destroyed by the hurricane, far worse than the crappy sections of New Orleans. Yet, they didn't descend into chaos and madness. They didn't turn into an anarchic, Lord of the Flies, nightmare. They didn't turn to gunfire in the street. Rescue workers in those states didn't feel it necessary to arm them self with machine guns. Medical workers weren't shot at. Looting wasn't widespread. And 15 minutes after they climbed from the rubble, they didn't start blaming the federal government.

...look at what they are...:rolleyes:

I guess I could just take the word of some refugee who didn't have the sense to either evacuate or stockpile three days worth of food or water?

Apparently you still do.

Is what you're saying now the "truth" too? You're totally incorrect.

cruisemissileengine_at_pentagon911.jpg

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

What are you basing these idiotic claims too?

Was the moon landing fake too?

Do you have any other info that you can pull out of your butt?

I hope not, it's just now getting interesting.

And one more time, did the federal government blow up the levees?

StincolnLincoln said:
MEDIA...nice pic u dug up... i am going to leave it at what you think you know. And all your smart ass comments really dont move me. just read and post pics that the media put out for you to see. REFUGEES lmao wow i didnt know we were in another country that when a disaster of such we call US citizens refugees.

If you're going to go through the trouble of posting a response, can't it least be something relevant and reasonably thoughtout?

You're not simply leaving it at WHAT I KNOW, you're avoiding having to clarify or explain what it is that you pretend to know. There is no shortage of photos taken at the crash site that show the pieces of airplane. The actual first hand accounts include the horrific observations of body parts and airline seats in the ruble.

The very claims you made in that past post are unquestionable false. They aren't subjective, they are completely untrue. And I effortless showed you a crash site photo that completely destroys your theory. Missiles do not have jet engines, with that, your theory is completely neutralized.

As for the term, refugees, it simply means someone who has fled from their home. If you flee your home and end up living in a government provided hotel in Texas, you're a refugee. There are political refugees as well, but that's not the only kind.

So, let me ask again, DO YOU THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT BLEW UP THE LEVEES IN NEW ORLEANS?

StincolnLincoln, please don't go any further with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. There isn't one rational human being who buys it. It's an embarrassment to the rest of us on the left, just as Intelligent Design is for many on the right.

TommyB said:
StincolnLincoln, please don't go any further with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. There isn't one rational human being who buys it. It's an embarrassment to the rest of us on the left, just as Intelligent Design is for many on the right.
ID doesn't embarrass me. In fact, it's a scientifically accurate breath of fresh air in comparison to the fallacies perpetrated by our high school and elementary textbooks that perpetrate evolution.

I don't know anybody on the right who is embarrassed by ID, but I know several on the left on this board who have been embarrassed by evolution, especially after discussing it with me.

Since you think you know it all heres you definition of a refugee.

A refugee is a person seeking asylum in a foreign country in order to escape persecution, war, terrorism, extreme poverty, famines, and natural disaster. Some regional legal instruments further include those seeking to escape generalized violence in the definition of a refugee. Those who seek refugee status are sometimes known as asylum seekers and the practice of accepting such refugees is that of offering political asylum. The most common asylum claims to industrialized countries are based upon political and religious grounds. According to the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, a refugee is a person who

Notice key word is FOREIGN COUNTRY.. Also Natural Disaster meaning from another country.

Calabrio said:
If you're going to go through the trouble of posting a response, can't it least be something relevant and reasonably thoughtout?

You're not simply leaving it at WHAT I KNOW, you're avoiding having to clarify or explain what it is that you pretend to know. There is no shortage of photos taken at the crash site that show the pieces of airplane. The actual first hand accounts include the horrific observations of body parts and airline seats in the ruble.

The very claims you made in that past post are unquestionable false. They aren't subjective, they are completely untrue. And I effortless showed you a crash site photo that completely destroys your theory. Missiles do not have jet engines, with that, your theory is completely neutralized.

As for the term, refugees, it simply means someone who has fled from their home. If you flee your home and end up living in a government provided hotel in Texas, you're a refugee. There are political refugees as well, but that's not the only kind.

So, let me ask again, DO YOU THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT BLEW UP THE LEVEES IN NEW ORLEANS?

StincolnLincoln said:

A refugee is a person seeking asylum in a foreign country in order to escape persecution, war, terrorism, extreme poverty, famines, and natural disaster. Some regional legal instruments further include those seeking to escape generalized violence in the definition of a refugee. Those who seek refugee status are sometimes known as asylum seekers and the practice of accepting such refugees is that of offering political asylum. The most common asylum claims to industrialized countries are based upon political and religious grounds. According to the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, a refugee is a person who

Notice key word is FOREIGN COUNTRY.. Also Natural Disaster meaning from another country.
Still haven't answered Calabrio's questions yet? You still here?

If you're going to copy/paste something, make sure you post a link. That way nobody will think that you typed all that stuff yourself. (As if anyone here would:rolleyes: )

hey how ya been cheerleader. If you think the definition for refugee is false why dont you try just typing in refugee in google you dont need me to post a link remember your also all knowing and intelligent. Do you really think i care what you think. Lets do this to all who have a problem with my views and thoughts and ideas lets agree to disagree you think and know what you all know and i will think and know what i know.

End of thread

Oh and to answer his question: No i dont think they blew it up the money that was suppose to go to it went towards something else.

fossten said:
Still haven't answered Calabrio's questions yet? You still here?

If you're going to copy/paste something, make sure you post a link. That way nobody will think that you typed all that stuff yourself. (As if anyone here would:rolleyes: )

StincolnLincoln said:
Oh and to answer his question: No i dont think they blew it up the money that was suppose to go to it went towards something else.

Bush didn't blow up the levees? Well at least we are getting somewhere. Have you read any of the engineering reports on levee design? Those babies were built wrong and all the money in the world wasn't going to fix them because everybody knew earthen levees have a built-in defect, earth.

I am glad I got that off my chest. Whew.

StincolnLincoln said:

Again- I know what the word means.

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/refugee

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refugee

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/refugee

It's often used to denote foreign populations, but that's not required. It's from the word refuge.

StincolnLincoln said:
hey how ya been cheerleader. If you think the definition for refugee is false why dont you try just typing in refugee in google
I noticed that research wasn't one of your strengths, so you'll notice I did it for you.

Lets do this to all who have a problem with my views and thoughts and ideas lets agree to disagree you think and know what you all know and i will think and know what i know.
Here's the problem, I can find evidence to support what I know. What you think you know is void of any kind of factual support. Even more bizarre is the fact what you think you know, but won't support, you are also reluctant or unable to specifically say what it is that you think you know.

You won't tell us what you think you know nor will you tell us how you know it.

But I'm glad you don't think the explosives destroyed the levees. And I guess you blame the local and state Democrat governments of New Orleans and Louisiana for failing to prioritize the upkeep of the levees and spending the money on other wasteful projects and pocketing it.

060616rhRepWilliamJeffersonD-La.jpg

Keep finding your evidence. u know what you know just like i do. this is going to go back and forth go by what you read. I actually go by what actual employees who work within all this have talked about. you get it from your source i get it from mine.

Calabrio said:
Again- I know what the word means.

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/refugee

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refugee

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/refugee

It's often used to denote foreign populations, but that's not required. It's from the word refuge.

I noticed that research wasn't one of your strengths, so you'll notice I did it for you.

Here's the problem, I can find evidence to support what I know. What you think you know is void of any kind of factual support. Even more bizarre is the fact what you think you know, but won't support, you are also reluctant or unable to specifically say what it is that you think you know.

You won't tell us what you think you know nor will you tell us how you know it.

But I'm glad you don't think the explosives destroyed the levees. And I guess you blame the local and state Democrat governments of New Orleans and Louisiana for failing to prioritize the upkeep of the levees and spending the money on other wasteful projects and pocketing it.

060616rhRepWilliamJeffersonD-La.jpg

StincolnLincoln said:
Keep finding your evidence. u know what you know just like i do. this is going to go back and forth go by what you read. I actually go by what actual employees who work within all this have talked about. you get it from your source i get it from mine.

You forgot to add "end of thread." :rolleyes:

What is that, anyway, some sort of lowbrow bully tactic?

fossten said:
ID doesn't embarrass me. In fact, it's a scientifically accurate breath of fresh air in comparison to the fallacies perpetrated by our high school and elementary textbooks that perpetrate evolution.

I don't know anybody on the right who is embarrassed by ID, but I know several on the left on this board who have been embarrassed by evolution, especially after discussing it with me.
You're SOOO easy Fossten. :N

I slipped that in there just to get to you and it worked.

Yeah I know you're not embarrassed by it. But there are indeed plenty of people on the right who think it's a bunch of horse hooey. One need look no further than your very Free Republic (just picked at random from MANY).

I'm reminded of the old saying that goes something like this...

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

StincolnLincoln said:
Keep finding your evidence. u know what you know just like i do.
See the distinction- I'll find evidence and you'll just make up stuff.

this is going to go back and forth go by what you read. I actually go by what actual employees who work within all this have talked about. you get it from your source i get it from mine.
You still haven't said exactly, even generally, what your "sources" have said, or why they are even credible.

And by the way, if I were the kind of guy who used it, I would post the little "OWNED" guy regarding your criticism of the "Refugee" definition.

paintball_addict said:
I'm reminded of the old saying that goes something like this...

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Yes, but everybody still has a good time. :D

damn dude u never give up and as far as being OWNED lmao i doubt that highly stick to what you know as i will with mine. all your sarcasm means nothing to me. You have your opinion and i have mine.

Refugee means exactly what it said People Of foreign Countries other than there own.

Now again End of Thread

Calabrio said:
See the distinction- I'll find evidence and you'll just make up stuff.

You still haven't said exactly, even generally, what your "sources" have said, or why they are even credible.

And by the way, if I were the kind of guy who used it, I would post the little "OWNED" guy regarding your criticism of the "Refugee" definition.

Members online

No members online now.
Back