You know you are a Lincoln car addict when.

I relate to this one because I have to.

24. You spend 15 minutes driving around a crowded parking lot hoping to find that perfect spot, even though the movie has already started.

Damn handicapped parking. :mad:

Waving

You wave at perfect strangers who have the same car as you...and they wave back!
LoL -- I have to set on my hands to keep from waving at everybody! :waving:

In my case, it would be:

You own 4 mustang projects.... and yet, dump all the spare money into a wore out Mark Viii because you have a strange love for it. Lol that and the look on peoples faces when you blow by them at a 60 roll and just laugh as they can't catch you

You only patronize convenience store whose cups FIT in the cup holder

I LOLd on this one..i literally only buy drinks that will fit the cup holder..some i have to have a cap for so i can put it in upside down so it fits in that sh*tty gen 1 cup holder.

coffee

You only patronize convenience store whose cups FIT in the cup holder

I LOLd on this one..i literally only buy drinks that will fit the cup holder..some i have to have a cap for so i can put it in upside down so it fits in that sh*tty gen 1 cup holder.

lololololol ooo so true

It Really Is

#35 You cannot stop smirking. .You eat lots of meat, drink lots of beer, don't exercise hardly enough, watch a lot of TV, and generally don't give a rat's patootie about your health, but MAN, you treat that car like it's the last living member of the species on Earth. Which it is, really.:gr_hail:

#61 You discover your spouse has a much broader vocabulary above 120 mph.
I know this to be true:headbang:

"After your answer to "How was your weekend?" the next question is always: "And you do this for fun? Right?" " :lol:

#31 Your wife/girlfriend now points out Mark VIII's and can tell you the difference between a93, 94, 95 and a 96. not to mention the 97's and 98's.

Wife is learning this real fast - She pointed out a gen 2 to me last night lol:headbang:

#31 Your wife/girlfriend now points out Mark VIII's and can tell you the difference between a93, 94, 95 and a 96. not to mention the 97's and 98's.

Wife is learning this real fast - She pointed out a gen 2 to me last night lol:headbang:

I saw a white Mark VIII on I-85 today and I told my Mom it was either a '95 or '96 cause it had the notches in the rear bumper for the tailpipes.

notches

I saw a white Mark VIII on I-85 today and I told my Mom it was either a '95 or '96 cause it had the notches in the rear bumper for the tailpipes.

Dang i didn't know that - i thought guys were pointing them out by the hid lenses:eek: - should of asked my wife:p

94 lincoln.jpg

Last edited:
#84 The Wall Of Shame

#84 > You save broken car parts as "mementos".:D
I have a wall in the garage of broken car parts called [The Wall Of Shame]
Pistons - Valves - Ring and Pinions - A broken rod - an axle or 3 - pushrods - ujoints - tailshaft from a wide ratio toploader.
Dang that was fun:Bang

#84 > You save broken car parts as "mementos".:D
I have a wall in the garage of broken car parts called [The Wall Of Shame]
Pistons - Valves - Ring and Pinions - A broken rod - an axle or 3 - pushrods - ujoints - tailshaft from a wide ratio toploader.
Dang that was fun:Bang

Ditto but with RB Mopar and BBC stuff :rolleyes:

You can further distinguish if it's a 95 or 96 by the rear emblems.

Members online

No members online now.
Back