you have to be joking

YOU have to be joking. this car has been posted here about 8 million times in the last 6 months how many different times can ONE car be posted?

There is a guy here were I live that has a 70 hemi cuda with 34 miles. Thats cool and all but I like to drive my cars a little bit. I could not own something and just let it sit. And $43000 is a bit steep

a bit??

if i was rich i would buy it and part it out just to make the owner :q:q:q:q in his pants.

If I had the $ for that car...I would take a drill and a 1/2" bit with me to pick it up...
Hand him the $, pop the hood, Swiss cheese mod the air box and get it on the street and do a major burn out as I left..

Then Id have to give it to my wife as a daily driver since she doesn't have a car and we share my 93

I had to sell her jeep to fix my Mark..lol
it's kinda bothersome that people have nice cars like that just sitting in a garage that nobody uses...and it's really not even worth half what he's asking for it
sure it's a gorgeous car and all...but cmon...it's not a diamond or a brick of gold...it's a car

Wow if I had the money I would buy it and totally freak out the guy and drive it back to AZ (taking the long way) and turn it into a daily driver. lol

with that money, i'd buy myself a new 5.0 ford mustang GT!!but what a jewell but not for that price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back