you are not going to belive this...

I don't know if I like that or if I don't. It's odd looking but I bet after it's painted, it will look a lot better. They can say that it's one of a kind. If I had to guess, that entire front clip is covering the entire Marks front clip. Might be wrecked up under there.

Had to do something to distract from the roof. :lol:

If I had a cougar I would put a bird front end on it. The 94-95 cougar fronts look gay.

ive had them all, cougars.....tbirds, but would never do a cross breed..Tbird is a much sportier looking car..although cars are exactly the same i prefer the 96-97 birds the most i miss my old sport, should have kept it and got rid of the wifes 1994 LX

Getting back on the subject of the post I have to say that is a waste of 2 nice cars even with that roof thing.

I like the headlights.:D

Those were great, made of real glass, and the reflectors never burned out.

And the last time I bought one, they were about 5 bucks.:)

i phoned the guy and he said the car was in a front end collision, so he decided to do that lol. he said i could swing by and grab the headlight housing i need though so thats a plus i guess..

if it was finished correctly it wouldnt look half bad, i wouldnt own it, but it could look decent if done right.

Members online

Back