Yellow Mark's Southern Relative

Taking it old school...

i002874.jpg

Sapper needs to post the yellow Marks 2nd cousin, twice removed.

Wonder how many times he's tripped over them while walking past the car.

Wow!!

Ghetto fabulous--never seen anything like that. Just wait until somebody makes 'em in 30" chrome---LOL!

they call them swangers, 84's swangin and bangin son! reppin texas! lol but yeah the "swangers" are pretty hot in texas very ugly imo, to each is own

15717324_large.jpg

What are they calling that stupid sh!t poking out of the wheels? "Drive By Tire Cutter" That is HIDEOUS! Now they're coming over here and ruining our Marks.

No need for that, as I am Mexican. I don't see why "people" do this to their rides. Ugly as sin, and would hope, they have better sense.

Anyone notice that it is a real deal gen1 lsc? Fvckers!

I see painted molding and the Lincoln badge on the trunk. Look to the right of him on the bumper and you'll see the painted chrome strip there but the sun is hitting it so bright, it almost does look like an LSC. I thought the same thing when I first looked.

Then again, it is looking like it is an LSC now that I really zoom in on it. Sorry philly. I do believe it is an LSC or at least has an LSC bumper cover in the rear. It's hard to tell down the sides.

Look at the turn down exhaust but it has exhaust cutouts. I bet that's a 93 or 94 with an LSC cover on the rear. Looks like it has painted moldings on the side. Either way, it looks stupid as hell.

I see those wheels all over Waco. Usually on Caddys. Dumbest thing ever. And sorry Warrior, its predominately Mexicans that own them. They are easy to spot because you can hear the car coming from some distance due to the PA style horn on the nose of the car blaring mariachi music.

It's not an LSC, that badge on the right obviously says Lincoln...

15717324_large.jpg

What are they calling that stupid sh!t poking out of the wheels? "Drive By Tire Cutter" That is HIDEOUS! Now they're coming over here and ruining our Marks.

not only mexicans ride swangers in texas, more black and whites ride them down in texas long with pop trunks and most of the time a fifth wheel molded in to the trunk...ugly as hell... but to each their own.

not only mexicans ride swangers in texas, more black and whites ride them down in texas long with pop trunks and most of the time a fifth wheel molded in to the trunk...ugly as hell... but to each their own.

Yeah, I looked on youtube and seen more black than Mexican rolling with them. Before anyone gets me all wrong, I'm in no way racist either. My best friend for the last 15 years is black, I have three 10's in the trunk and it ain't to boom Metallica. Just wanted to set that straight.

As a matter of fact, yesterday when I went to pick up my prescription, there were two Mexicans next door to the pharmacy that were using the laundry-mat. Their car wouldn't start and I jumped them off and that's something I don't just do for anybody but they had wet clothes and they were just trying to get home so they could dry them. Apparently their washer had broke down, idk, but I did jump them off so that they could get their clothes home to dry. Sometimes it's hard to joke on here without someone thinking you're the racist type and I'm not that person. Although (warrior) didn't make a big scene on here about what I said, I could still tell he didn't like it much but it was all in fun, nothing personal. Just thought I would clear that up now. I have never had one Mexican ever bother me.

What I found to be sad is that all because of the look of stupidity on a car, a little black girl died. She was shot and killed, all because of the "swangers". It's on youtube.

Members online

No members online now.
Back