wtf? sniper special forces questions

no :q:q:q:q this thing i dont want it. if its this much trouble to use the :q:q:q:qing thing i dont want any part of it.

Yeah I kinda wish I hadnt bought mine but I'm kinda stuck with it now.

They got me because I could tune 2 cars for the price of one. Only to find out my truck isn't supported...It said "comming soon" in may 2007

well the one i have i guess if i understood right is, there are two tunes in it right now, one thats in my 97, and another i can put in another obd II, plus 2 empty bullets for 2 more tunes, i'm pretty sure thats what tom told me.

How many bullits you have is how many cars you can toon.

But you can make as many toons for each car as you want.

If you ever get it installed the sniper bullit utility will tell you how many you have used and left.

he told me 2 are used and 2 are left. i should just sell the damn thing they are selling on ebay for over 300 bucks.

he told me 2 are used and 2 are left. i should just sell the damn thing they are selling on ebay for over 300 bucks.

Idk if anyone would buy it with 2 being used but it might be worth a try. I thought about trying to sell mine and get the SCT stuff.

auctually that would prolly work very well just replace 98 with xp

Jaime and Tommy...
Thank you..

I had a crappy night and I laughed until I cried at you too...

:D

Do it.

Get a x cal2 with the money lots of support around here.
Your going to want to tune as you make changes to the car.

Sell it. I had Sniper, now I have SCT. Do the math. :p

There are some features I like better about the Sniper but I forget what now. You need the expensive software version to do anything and it has all kinds of small bugs that took months to correct. My SCT had a couple small bugs but it took me a couple hours to correct them.

You can sell the sniper for 300.00 and buy and X-2 for 200.00 and have 100.00 left over for the titty bar!

Jamie did you get the manual? If so it says it will NOT work with 64 bit systems right on the front before yiou even open it.

Just send it into Sniper/Delta Force with a detailed note for your FREE update so it will work with it.

You need to send in the unit and $12.50 return s&h and you will get the latest version compatible with 64 bit systems and new disc as well as a software upgrade and new manual.

I have one I would sell in a heartbeat, but I know I am stuck with it because I would not sell it knowing it is misrepresented for these cars (Mark VIII)-it does not do what they claim it will do, they (Sniper) get defensive, then abusive if they cannot answer questions or solve problems. I have had mine for a little over a year, and it really was a waste of $300 IMO.

That one is locked do you have to send it in to unlock it or does thr PRP do that?

locked ones go to sct...sucky as that is.

150.00 unlock fee plus shipping both ways

suckage but it IS what it IS

gotta pay to play

That one is locked do you have to send it in to unlock it or does thr PRP do that?

if the stock tune was returned to the original vehicle then prp WILL unlock it.

if not...see above

Yes the stock tune is on the sniper unit i gave you jamie, in #7 or something you can re-tune the car to stock before you sell it, and then you can re-tune with your choice of tunners. I like the sniper unit because of the data logging feature.

Yes the stock tune is on the sniper unit i gave you jamie, in #7 or something you can re-tune the car to stock before you sell it, and then you can re-tune with your choice of tunners. I like the sniper unit because of the data logging feature.

the sniper data logging is awesome, the problem now is that it doesnt work with Windows 7 64-bit.............which is f'ing lame..........so now ill also be getting rid of sniper too sometime in the future..............

sniper doesnt seem to be bothered by it not working on 64 bit........

Members online

Back