WTF look at this 8

I'd put a hot tub in the back of that thing.

Or this. With Fresh paint!
Is it some kind of mutant disease?
Why???

Mark VIII Pickup.jpg

that green one is sick, i dont care what anyone thinks i'd drive that car. its actually kind of cool. now that i looked, that black one in the link, is the one painted green. both new york tags, both exact same rear window and 3rd brake light. the black picture is probably right after asll the work was finished, then they painted it green and stuck wheels on it.

If i could have 4 marks it would be a 98 CE, 96 LSC, ranchero and vert..... and that would be my ulimate satisfaction collection... few odds and ends but as far as one model car, thatd be the best "collection"

that green one is sick, i dont care what anyone thinks i'd drive that car. its actually kind of cool. now that i looked, that black one in the link, is the one painted green. both new york tags, both exact same rear window and 3rd brake light. the black picture is probably right after asll the work was finished, then they painted it green and stuck wheels on it.

I think the first one looks like Colorado tags, but I'll agree, they do look like the same car.

I like it! That would make a great delivery for parts, for Jamie or Geno. My Powder Coating samples would look great in the bed at car shows.

I like the black one. Looks like it has an 80 El Camino rear glass, (like the blue one) and the green one looks aftermarket/homegrown. Gotta give them credit for bodywork skills. and both the black and green one are WAY better than the blue one, but the blue looks to have operational tail gate

That green one has to be light on its feet without all the extra body weight... bet it does a nice burnout!

Staff online

Members online

Back