WTF?!?!? Have some ppl lost their minds?

Is this that Lincolnsoartho guy with a new name? The one Jamie got screwed over buy.

I can buy entire parts cars for $400-$500 all day long. These cars are old and the parts just are not worth all that much.

what do you sit all day loking at ebay ? i thought i had alot of time on my hands.

Not really, I just happen to go on ebay 2 or 3 times p/month to see if there are any good deals. I've come across Gen 1 HID housings for $200.00 that way!:)
This time around I'm actually looking for some corner lights. Both of mine on the 93 are toast.

I saw one corner light for sale on eBay a while back where the guy was asking like $70 plus with missing trim and broken mounting holes, so I called him out on it in the "ask seller a quesion" section..needless to say he didn't respond..these kind of idiots are the ones who seriously inflate used mark viii parts..makes people think its okay to spend an arm and a leg for used broken sh*t.

Another reason I went ahead and bought new ones. Hard to find and high dollar when you do and most likely faded. Yeah, I paid the price but they have went up another $50 per side since I got mine.

Another reason I went ahead and bought new ones. Hard to find and high dollar when you do and most likely faded. Yeah, I paid the price but they have went up another $50 per side since I got mine.

Are those corner lights still available new? Sure would be nice to have a perfect clear set, I hate mismatched corner lenses from different cars..bothers me.

Members online

Back