Worth the price??

Yeah, it's worth it. You could get one for 4 in good shape with high miles and spend 2k fixing it alot sooner than you will this one from the way it looks.

Yeah, it's worth it. You could get one for 4 in good shape with high miles and spend 2k fixing it alot sooner than you will this one from the way it looks.

I've put 1k into mine and it could use about another 2k worth of mods, so this may be a good DD for awhile.

the things that bug me is with only 41k on it why is the car converted to coils, to me, thats kills what it is worth, and why is the the nose painted to look like an lsc, the body side mouldings have been changed, the rear is all base chrome still, i dont know, its not like it was, someone has halfass'ed parts of the car, low miles or not, i dont think its worth 6 grand. my buddy nick bought a 98 same color, base model, from an estate sale, death in family, bone stock untouched in brand new condition with 16k on it, paid 5 grand last year. the car looked like it was never driven.

the things that bug me is with only 41k on it why is the car converted to coils, to me, thats kills what it is worth, and why is the the nose painted to look like an lsc, the body side mouldings have been changed, the rear is all base chrome still, i dont know, its not like it was, someone has halfass'ed parts of the car, low miles or not, i dont think its worth 6 grand. my buddy nick bought a 98 same color, base model, from an estate sale, death in family, bone stock untouched in brand new condition with 16k on it, paid 5 grand last year. the car looked like it was never driven.

Lol I didn't even spend the time reading, just saw pics and mileage and the keys/window sticker/warranty card etc and figured it was kept perfect.

That's the kind of opinion I was hoping for actually. In looking at the pics it looks as if the paint doesn't all match. I guess I could just drive the 15 mins away and go look at it. I was thinking it was a bit high too, but if I showed him maybe $4k I think it would be a fair offer after I look her over of course.

I agree with Jamie Looks like they sort of butcher it, and something must have gone wrong with it for them to replace the bags, my 97 that was totaled a year ago had 88k miles on the clock when I bought it and the Bags were still in it and good as well as it was a 1 owner car. I think the price is way too high.

The car looks like it has 90,000 miles on it. I agree w/Jamie. It's the 1st thing I noticed. Grille doesn't match the nose & they swapped out the bags for performance suspension. Hmmm, something doesn't add up. $4k is the max I'd offer.

The other Mark is gorgeous. It's been on the autotrader for quite some time now. I think mostly everyone on here has seen that one already.

This is MY car gentlemen!

It was converted to coils because I hate any type of air suspension (and I read all the horror stories on this forum before I bought the Mark). I deleted the rear air in my Marauder and Fleetwood as well... it is more for performance/looks than anything else.

The previous owner didn't finish the LSC 'look.' I was going to add the LSC tails, but the chrome rear looked right with the chrome wheels.

I don't have to sell it, so I am not going to give it away. I will put it on eBay if I have to.. then someone might give me $6-7K :eek:

I am only selling it because I miss my old supercharged Tahoe.. I want to build another one:

32282600013_large.jpg

Take care,
Elias

This is Nick's old car (He bought it back in 2007)!! I believe he bought all the moldings from you!

When I bought it from him, it needed a few things: front end rebuilt, brakes, blend door, and tons of catch up maintenance. I paid him $5K for the car plus shipping sight unseen.

Do you still have the car, and are you still willing to look at trades?
I have a 1998 Navigator in very good condition 4WD trailer towing package.

Do you still have the car, and are you still willing to look at trades?
I have a 1998 Navigator in very good condition 4WD trailer towing package.

Have two people coming to see it tonight after work. PM me the details on the Navigator.

you still going to sell me the bullits?

Yep, I was going to give you a call if the car sold :D

Only 106,000 more miles than mine!
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ission=&max_price=&cardist=583&standard=false

Members online

Back