When it rains it pours

kaha

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
(Insert bad nasty expletives of your choice)

Yesterday sucked. Sucked HARD.
Got up in the morning to go to work, noticed that the computer was blown up. Sucker wouldn't boot, pretty sure either the HD was toast or the power supply (again), and it was a bottom of the line cheapa$$ compaq presario anyway. Figured it was a great time for a new one, so I pitched it out the door (yep, literally). Day at work was alright, headed to Arron's and picked up a new PC. Out to the Mark, started it up, compressor kicked in as usual and *just kept running*. And then the dreaded "Check Air Ride" came on. Aw, crap...
Got home, parked the car, and it was in 4x4 mode. :(
Dammit dammit dammit... had a slow leak in the left rear airbag for awhile, that corner would be slammed in the morning usually, but never in the afternoon after work. And the compressor never came on while I was driving.
Now it looks like I have more than an airbag to replace.

Anybody need a kidney real bad? :lol:

I am looking to sell body parts too. I feel your pain mang. My cars motor just blew up this weekend too.

Hope you get your issues figured out.

I am looking to sell body parts too. I feel your pain mang. My cars motor just blew up this weekend too.

Hope you get your issues figured out.

Saw the thread, yer woes make mine look trivial. I work three blocks from here, so the car's just a hobby. Not real worried, looking forward to a new air suspension and if I want it faster I'll sell my bike ('71 Honda CB-750, one of the old "750 Fours" that we all called ricegrinders when I was growing up, lol).

When bad luck like that strikes a buddy it hurts me too. Wish I could help ya out somehow, but my suggestion for the moment is lets get blasted and sort out the pieces tomorrow. Things always look different through the throbbing wisdom of a good hangover.

hangovers

Wait till you get some age on ya and those hangovers last three days.You will convert over to coffee.I promise.:D

Wait till you get some age on ya and those hangovers last three days.You will convert over to coffee.I promise.:D

I'm 51 now and they last two. :D

With how cheep rear bags are why did you wait till now

Cos I'm a dumbass. Corner only went down overnight, and I never heard the compressor come on while driving. So I figured it was a "gotta be taken care of but no major rush for now" thing. Spent over 500 getting my bike outta the shop and another 175 at the mechanics for them to (unsuccessfully) troubleshoot a problem that they probably caused. Me broke.

Kaha, that module get to you yet?

Not yet, been checking.

I got my last rear bags out of the JY about 1 1/2 years ago, and they still hold air. So easy to remove.

Members online

No members online now.
Back