Whats the deal with this forum?

hey you can say bitch.

bitch bitch bitch bitch :D

I read that and thought of this.:lol:

"My wife rolled out of bed. Right onto her bitchcycle and ran my arse over. It sounds a bit like this. "Bbbbbbitccccchhhh......Bitch. Bbbbbitcccchhhh.... Bitch.. Bbbbitcccchhhh..." :lol:

Courtesy of Goeff Dunham and his puppet Walter.

or how his Prius makes a noise when it drives by...sounds like "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Thats what is great about this forum, we can speak our minds.

Like I think RollinLS has the ugliest LS I have ever seen.

Or that many of the members don't actually know anything about cars in general or spelling.

This is what makes America great!!!! open discussion with other members that have really close relationships with their car and not other human beings!!

Carry on!!

LVC FTW!!!!

....dont change a thing.

this thread needed a post from the #1 LVC troll

there, thus thread is complete!

Im sick of it, all the threads are nothing but fighting anymore. Its a waste of time, the OP's have to dig through tons of stupid posts to find the answers they are looking for. People are no longer helpful, they just call the OP an idiot or something of the such. Its sad that this goes on so much here...People who come here for help have no reason to anymore since noone actually helps them.

Mod's need to step up and ban people who are causing problems. thats all there is to it. People are ruining the forum and they just sit back and let it happen.

I think from here on out who ever starts trouble should just be banned. arguements are one thing, some of them are unavoidable when you get a bunch of gear heads together, but people who redundantly post reply after reply of nothing but stupid remarks and comments need to be shown the door.

I also think the first person to negatively comment on this thread should be banned as well. Im speaking my mind on whats going on in this forum. Im not a part of any other subforum on LVC but i bet there isnt as much BS going on in them.

stop being such a p*ssy.....wtf....

Like ME!!!!! :-D

Cause I'm a Mother F*cker!

No I never did ... only ask you ease up in a PM once ... Other powers put you in the naughty seat.

then make me a moderator, and ill ban every member and delete every post for a month that is pointless or helps noone. ill literally sit here night after night reading every post and delete it or ban the person who posts it if its a redundant thing. you dont even have to pay me .0000000000001$/hr ill do it for free. Im just that sick of reading this sh!t.

Go join .org an you will be in heaven ... just mention LMS and you can get banned ...

Christ....Good work guys.

You just don't get it ... not going to happen ... we are not going to just ban people because you don't like them ... grow up we are not in grade school anymore.

I know what you mean. As the the car values depreciate, the intelligence seems to depreciate as well. I've been on this board for a LONG time and it sucks watching it go downhill but it's inevitable. I'm never completely serious, but when someone asks a question and someone responds with a demotivational poster, it's quite annoying. There's still a lot of great information out there, you just have to sift through it.

How about quit being a Sally, or do you prefer the name Nancey more?

Oh sh!t, am I gonna get banned for that???? :p
Were all just having fun on here and nobody should take any of this crap seriously, unless, of course, your Frogman. :D

I know what you mean. As the the car values depreciate, the intelligence seems to depreciate as well. I've been on this board for a LONG time and it sucks watching it go downhill but it's inevitable. I'm never completely serious, but when someone asks a question and someone responds with a demotivational poster, it's quite annoying. There's still a lot of great information out there, you just have to sift through it.

yup

Place is almost worthless. Then you get responses like most of the ones in here when you think something should be done about it. Get called a pussy or something. Then you get kids saying to act like a gown man. Most grown men who actually matured are prolly long gone from this forum. Lets just retitle the forum "IDIOCRACY" instead of Lincoln LS.

good call with the search function, cuz thats always useful. I mean not only are you looking for an answer to why your POS lincoln LS isnt running, but then you just get to look through a nice compiled list of threads that never got answered to begin with. Heaven forbid your car has something go wrong other then ignition coils or VCG's. I'm just trying to get this forum a little more on the informational and helpful side, maybe members like KD00LS or the others wouldnt say things about it going downhill then aswell. I guess if the orginal founders goal was to have this LS forum have a reputation like that, he did well for himself.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You're still yapping?
+1
Heaven forbid your car has something go wrong other then ignition coils or VCG's. I'm just trying to get this forum a little more on the informational and helpful side, maybe members like KD00LS or the others wouldnt say things about it going downhill then aswell.
Sometimes it can be hard to diagnose a car via the internet. If you want this forum to get more informational and helpful then why don't you post something useful.

Its not the site that has issues, its the LS Thread... look at how many posts are in the LS thread compared to the Mark thread, or cadillac threads for that matter!

This car has so many issues its hard not to get upset, and its def not easy to pinpoint a problem by trying to explain something weird happening to your car through text.

And sarcasm online NEVER works, even obvious sarcasm is still hard to spot sometimes.

If you don't like it host your own forum and build a team of mods you trust to do your work. Believe me its not an easy thing to do. I could just as easily make a new forum that I think is better but some people wont like it, some people want such and such a feature. You can't please everybody so you have to try to find the best middle-ground you can.

trilkb,
if you dont like LVC, why do you keep coming back?

the majority of the lvc users and 100% of lvc staff are perfectly happy with the way things are.

if you think you can do a better job then go register mylsforum.com and do a better job.

its real easy to tell someone else how to do a better job, it's alot harder to actually "DO" a better job.

can you do a better job or are you just one of those people that tell others how to do a better job?

It's called the "Internet", people! Grow some balls, a few more brain cells, )I tell you, functioning on 5 brain cells is hard, I know), put some Internet skin thickener on, and go to town.

I know what you are saying, but too many people hide behind. "it's just the internet" excuse. I believe some people use the internet to be able to "act" the way they want to without any thought of the human element. Everyone is still talking to human beings with feelings. Does just being on the net justify acting like a$$-holes with complete rudeness?

Thats what is great about this forum, we can speak our minds.

Like I think RollinLS has the ugliest LS I have ever seen.

Or that many of the members don't actually know anything about cars in general or spelling.

This is what makes America great!!!! open discussion with other members that have really close relationships with their car and not other human beings!!

Carry on!!

Or that our lungs do our breathing.:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back