What was everyone's first car?

Volga 24

My first car was a Volga Gaz-24, it's a Russian car, when I was in Armenia. It was a 1974 car in very nice condition. My grandfather bought it when it was new. It is a 4 cylinder car with a 2.4 engine, a 4 speed manual transmission and a rear wheel drive. I got it in 98 and when I came to USA in 99 I bought a 89 VW Golf with stick, then a 99 Mercury Mystique LS V6 with 10k miles (still have it), then my LS, after that a 90 BMW 325i (getting it repainted right now).

Volga.jpg

68 Ragtop VW Bug. My dad and I completely overhauled with a 2180 Cali crate engine. Ran in the 13's...

My car, that I still have is a 1974 Chevy Caprice 2-door coupe, 355ci, 3 speed trans-sprayed flat black, big and quick for it's size, but still 2 feet shorter than my lincoln-but a foot longer than my cadillac

84 fiero 4 cyl. put 454 in from canidan kit 2 mo after fixed the body. 16 years old and car pulled front wheels off the ground. bad start....:)

1977 Mazda RX-3 with half-bridge port 13B rotary. Ran 13.70's @ 103 or so, single-legged.

first car: was a dodge somethin or other.
first truck: Freightliner argosy, the ooooolllllllldddddd one

1980 Ford Mustang Turbo 4-cyl with 4-sp. manual transmission. Took all the emission control stuff off, added an oil cooler, JVC stereo, and Koni shocks.

One time, I filled it with 100 octane AvGas from the airport. Man, the car was fast!

1991 honda accord 2door ex....shaved door handles and emblems..2 tvs in the visor....3 inch drop....and mad beat!!2 12 kicker L7's

'95 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan

My first car was a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan with the 350LT1:burnout:

It had the optional trailer towing package which included somewhat firmer shocks, a tranny cooler, some other stuff, and a 2.93:1 rear axle for improved acceleration :D

That car was very fast for a 4200lb Buick!

1977 Porsche 924 euro turbo(totaled)
1985 ford bronco 3 inch lift 33's(rotted away)
1970 Chevy C-10 fleet side 3 on the tree straight 6 (major accident almost died!)
1989 buick century 2door!!! Very rare 3.3 V-6 bout the fastest FWD stock car i ever drove! had alot of fun 2 15's in the truck used to shatter tail light bulbs! (blew trans-junked)
1989 Cavalier Z-24 lost exhaust was rumored to have a V-8 cause of it! IT WAS LOUD!! (blew out electrical junked)
1997 pontiac grand am 4 door SE auto would lay some nasty rubber from 30 -55 just punching it! (still have)
1990 Acura Integra LS sedan, Mustang beater! It kick so much A$$! Had 4 12's that ripped the roofs inner structure from the outer skin and would pulse so bad with the bass!(totaled)
2000 GMC crew cab dually 454 big block! Hovercraft hauler! (still have)
1988 Nissan 300ZX "Drift It" Loved it drifted it alot had some good times some police run ins but ran damn hard(sold)
1989 Chevy 1500 town truck yellow! rotted bed (sold)
2002 Lincoln LS V8 my baby bout the nicest car i will ever own! (damn right i still have it!)
1988 Mazda B2200 Lowrider! Air bag suspension, fully shaved handles tail gate roll pan custom caddy tails. just a little project!(still have)
FINALY My soon to be custom show truck 1949 Chevrolet 3600 full size. Working on full 13 inch lift bags, shaved everything custom bed corvette drive train...ETC... some pics of what i still have and my R.I.P. "DRIFTIT"

thez1small.JPG

My mazda and LS.JPG

MY 49#1small.JPG

our dually and trailer.JPG

My first car is the one i have now my 2000 blk ls . I got it on my 20 birthday, and bought it as a gift to myself, since it first came out i fell inlove with it and said i had to get that car and sure enough i got it even though i havent had enough money to do the things i want to do to it I still think its one of the best cars out there

Fla02LS said:
The GNX was only built in '87.

I would agree, as i personaly worked on the production line for the Buick Grand National project at Fisher one from day one till the end of production. and by the way they only came in black from the factory only two ever build with a SAO color and there were 1 white and 1 pink (built for hubby of mary kay founder)

I dont wanna hear about how your GN was junk, i only installed the left doors and if the open and shut my job was done LOL

2k2ls said:
1986 chrysler lebaron. pure pos. used to use it to smash garbage cans

yeah, i used to do that with my 91 gmc jimmy, 4.3L v6, 4x4 pretty fun little truck

1966 mustang 2+2, traded on a 69 Mustang Mach 1 - probably could retire if I had just put them in the garage and sold them today.

Emforce

First car I had pretty much total use, except it was my Dad's; 1957 Volvo.

My first car; 1964 1/5 Mustang, 289, 4-spd, 4-bbl, no back-up lights, no power anything, full length console. I sure miss that car..........

Members online

No members online now.
Back