What was everyone's first car?

BBoyd

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This may have already been posted, but I could not find it. Mine was a 1991 Ford Probe Turbo GT. 5 speed manual, 155 horses, pure adrenaline. lol

197? Ford Fairmont. 4 cylinder, auto, baby sh*t brown. Couldn't have had more than 90hp. Top speed was almost 55 mph. The more work I did to it the worse it ran. To this day it's still the most pathetic car I've owned. The funny thing was that the body and interior were great. If it had had even a 6 cylinder it probably would have been an ok car.

First Car(s)

First ride was a 1965 MGB, then I increased the cylinder count by 50% with an MGC, then another 100% with a Jag XKE V12. Come to think of it, I'm feelin pretty damn old driving a car like the LS.

first car was a 88 fiero Gt 2m6 had some balls till it caught on fire.. then i gota 99 Mountianeer..

1980 Chevy Impala which was totaled three days after I got my license. Someone rear ended me and bent the frame pretty good. I made some nice insurance money from it.

1986 chrysler lebaron. pure pos. used to use it to smash garbage cans

2k2ls said:
1986 chrysler lebaron. pure pos. used to use it to smash garbage cans

LMAO!!!! I used my 87 Buick LeSabre (my first registered car) to do that too!! :bowrofl: I thought I was the only one!!! My first car was a 56 chevy that my dad gave to me when I was a year old, and it's currently under a complete restoration.

A bone stock 1990 S-10.. Best part is I've still got the old girl.
(Shes in my photo garage)

Next step is new wheels to go with the last recent mod of a body channel (body drop) and some new skin (thinking of PPG highspeed platinum silver!)

My first car was a 1987 Mustang hatchback........sold it and bought a 1990 Mustang hatchback........sold it and bought a 1990 Mustang GT convertible........sold it and bought a 1985 Mustang GT convertible. Still have the 85 and bought the Lincoln for a daliy driver.

1978 MGB (still have, waiting to restore)
1977 Ford Van (junked at 240,000 miles)
1987 Merkur XR4Ti (sold at 280,000 miles)
1990 Mustang LX V8 (still have, 128,000 miles)
2000 Lincoln LS (still have, 73,000 miles)

5 cars in over 25 years and 450,000 miles of driving (all were purchased used).

hate to admit it but,
1983 chevy malibu station wagon. That's right, I said a wagon.
1989 pontiac grand prix, loved the car but broke down too much.
1992 pontiac firebird, again loved the car but broke down too much.
Never buying pontiac again...
1993 lexus ES300, liked the car but too soft and yuppy-ish
leading me to LS.

88 fiero gt (blew up)
01 Ranger XLT (lease)
99 Mountaineer (all custom, sc, blew trans)sold
99 Honda Accord (comptec sc, body kit, airbags, blew trans, got back for 2 wks, blew again)

me and my twin had to share a 93 mits. diamante. 3 12s in the trunk. then he got a 93 probe gt, it was pimp, then i got my exploder, 4 12s in the back

My first car was a 71 Plymouth Duster.
My first FoMoCo product was a 91 Mustang 'Vert.

BBoyd said:
This may have already been posted, but I could not find it. Mine was a 1991 Ford Probe Turbo GT. 5 speed manual, 155 horses, pure adrenaline. lol

1986 Buick GNX

1957 Chevy wagon (not nomad) 283CI with 3spd on column. Put a set of cherry bombs on it and GTO front buckets....Cool in 1968!!!

White on white '85 Eldorado inherited from my grandparents with about 45,000 miles on it. The car was garaged it's whole life and was in excellent condition. I still have it, but don't drive it all that much and it's got some rust spots. When I'm done with school in another year or so I plan on restoring it. I have pictures of it in my Photo Garage. I also had a 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T bright blue and all hooked up. I still have a car domain page for it actually. Here's the link if anybody's interested.

I started with a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440. It had a 318 that burned more oil than gas. I put in Valve steam seals in my driveway and it stopped smoking. That got rear ended and I got a 1972 Chev Camaro.
1978 Buick Regal
1988 Chev Baretta GT 5 Speed. (My first new car)
1996 Ford Thunderbird.
1985 Olds Cierra (Money issues)
1992 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
2000 Ford Mustang Conv. V6
2001 Lincoln LS V8

Wow thats 9 cars. But I found a keeper.

Scott

1967 Chevy van, 230 CI straight 6. Black and rust outside red inside including the metal dash.

The engine was between the 2 front seats. Three speed shift on the column.

THREE bucks a week for gas... filled the tank.

94 pontiac grand am, blew a head from driving it like a race car lol
97 mustang GT, draged, gutted, geared, etc.. turned back to stock to trade in for the LS
here's a quick pic of it
97gt.jpg

1970 lincoln mark III
460v8 still for sale(Im not really trying at all)

ls70 (Small).JPG

Members online

Back