what the fastest n/a mark VIII in here?

I am also going for a N/A build up. I recently purchased a 99+ cobra intake that I am getting ported. I have some 03 cobra heads that have been ported. I am getting some Kooks 3/4 length headers for a mark 8 that will match the exhaust ports of the 03 heads. I'm planning on getting this all done by May 1, which is our annual SCT dyno tune in Minnesota.

I still need to get gears and a limited slip. My goal is 13's this year. Last year my best was a 14.8 with a basically stock mark 8.

crash said:
I am also going for a N/A build up. I recently purchased a 99+ cobra intake that I am getting ported. I have some 03 cobra heads that have been ported. I am getting some Kooks 3/4 length headers for a mark 8 that will match the exhaust ports of the 03 heads. I'm planning on getting this all done by May 1, which is our annual SCT dyno tune in Minnesota.

I still need to get gears and a limited slip. My goal is 13's this year. Last year my best was a 14.8 with a basically stock mark 8.

do you have to use a cobra computer to make all that work?

mark8cha said:
do you have to use a cobra computer to make all that work?
No he doesnt but a custom tune will be imparitive to it running good.But crash already knows that.Hence the SCT tune coming up.

crash said:
... My goal is 13's this year. Last year my best was a 14.8 with a basically stock mark 8.

Want to go for best ET improvement in 2005? :Beer

Members online

Back