What have you done, that 95% of the people here haven't.

Won the "Real Street" class drag race series championship @ Englishtown, NJ in 2008 (in my '98 Cobra, IRS with a T-56). :cool:

I was a Relief Commander at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in the late '70's.

TUS2a.jpg

TUS6.jpg

Edit: Just remembered, when I was 18 got raped by a striper in the VIP area. Thought I was charming...have never had a girl say it since.
and you started this thread by saying no embellishing !!! if you were in a strip club, its not rape, you paid to be there
i went to Sniper school and did a few Sniper missions in Iraq, i have videos of those
was married to a cop, then had sex with her mother, then her little sister after we got divorced.
ive hit an IED in a Hummer
ive driven a Ferrari (they all stink by the way, italian leather smells horrible)
ive had girls buy me cars
ive thrown a girl out of my house naked for screaming the wrong name.....after i finished
and my most recent acheivment--had my last boss thrown in jail

was married to a cop
ive hit an IED in a Hummer

I was also married to a cop, she cheated on me and I filed for divorce, got her to pay all the bills to include my lawyer and I got money for the "hardship" she put me through.

Ive been hit by 3 IEDs, 2 in hummers and one in a BFV.

Shot a donkey with a .50cal in the middle of a firefight.

In basic training during the hand grenade course I got to frag a flock of turkeys that were on the range.

Crashed my Camaro street racing and pulled off a "I swerved to avoid a deer" situation after bleeding out on a $70K helicopter ride and being defibrilated.

Got butt-stroked with a shotgun by local police while putting my hands up behind my head, currently in a lawsuit, they say it was just cause because Im a Vet and had threatened someone with a gun earlier in the night, which I did.

Jumped out of a second story window naked because some dumb broads friend kicked the door in and said he had a gun, I presumed it was an ex and didnt feel like fighting with a raging hard on.

Got kicked out of the movie theater for being "too loud" with an ex, Im thoroughly shocked police werent involved.

Got pulled over cocked off my a$$ and didnt get a DUI because I said I was shuttling my friends to and from bars/clubs and thats why he smelt alcohol.

I think thats enough for now, and only being 21. :D

I love fords and the first and only plane I have ridden in was
a 1929 ford tri-motor I loved it

like jamie I fill off the trunk of a plymouth sundance going 30

Lived in Maui

Worked for NASA

Worked for DoD

Launched a 300z 10' in the air going up a telephone post supporting cable and landed on all four wheels. :D

engaged police in pursuit and went through a radar trap @ 162MPH. Pulled over cause I thought it would be more embarassing to run out of gas.

My life is not that exciting.. But Ill try...

Reached 140 MPH in my Hyundai Sonata on 295.

Was racing a decked out v6 mustang, and had no choice but to pass cars on the left side shoulder at least 85 on 541

Ive also driven on the shoulder lane to pass people or just for the hell of it many time...

Hydroplaned and spun twice on 130 ending up in the median facing the opposite direction (friend was driving his Camaro)

I was once that guy you see coming up the left lane on 295 flashing his high beams so you can move cause I was doing 120+

Left a party drunk as hell cause I herd cops were called, as I was leaving 5 cop cars swarmed in... They didn't even look at me. :D

Pulled the e-brake to slid around a corner and almost hit a parked car, and an oncoming car

Been to Ireland / Mexico / Bahamas / and Bermuda

Um, when I was younger (like 11) me and some had the high powered super soakers and we would hide and shoot them at cars passing by

Can't think of anything else that's interesting...

own 4 cars as a college student... all paid off but the cobra...
im on the website IMDB for a movie i was in(small role) then co-produced and starred in another movie that is in a film festival, was asked to produce and star in another movie to be made this spring...

Last edited:
Banned the Douch from the chat room because I could and KK wasn't there so I had to ban someone.

Political post don't count ... looks like you are thinking about joining the real world ... post where it counts ... Post in Pepps forum LOL ...

You Old Post whore ...

I once had more post than Pepperman ... Beat that ... :eek: Lasted about 1 day ...
Well, we all know that you troll more than 95% of the people in this forum. :D

Um, when I was younger (like 11) me and some had the high powered super soakers and we would hide and shoot them at cars passing by

This reminds me of one more.

Your going to like this one fossten.

I lived about 3 houses off a very busy street in Richfield MN.
66th street.
Every year the 4th of July parade route goes down that street.
Its a big parade for the twin cites, so of course we would get heavy hitters to march and be seen.

In 2002 it was a steamer, very hot.
I was active in the community and knew people who would be in the parade, including one of my kids.
So we set up a kiddie pool, and had super soakers to cool people off, plus have water wars with the neighbors across the street.

I had to have the biggest one so I went and bought a water cannon.
base_media

When you get hit with this bad boy your soaked!

2002 was a election year so we had politicians in convertibles.

Here I am.....3 beers in my gut.....my water cannon full of water and guess who is comming up next in a convertible?

Clicky

:D yep I SOAKED him.....the look of anger on his face was priceless. :)

Plus I was the neighborhood hero, loved by all!!!

This reminds me of one more.

Your going to like this one fossten.

I lived about 3 houses off a very busy street in Richfield MN.
66th street.
Every year the 4th of July parade route goes down that street.
Its a big parade for the twin cites, so of course we would get heavy hitters to march and be seen.

In 2002 it was a steamer, very hot.
I was active in the community and knew people who would be in the parade, including one of my kids.
So we set up a kiddie pool, and had super soakers to cool people off, plus have water wars with the neighbors across the street.

I had to have the biggest one so I went and bought a water cannon.
base_media

When you get hit with this bad boy your soaked!

2002 was a election year so we had politicians in convertibles.

Here I am.....3 beers in my gut.....my water cannon full of water and guess who is comming up next in a convertible?

Clicky

:D yep I SOAKED him.....the look of anger on his face was priceless. :)

Plus I was the neighborhood hero, loved by all!!!
VERY NICE.

I agree, that was heroic.

"Do it for Paul!" :D

Have had multiple threesomes (with women)
Been over 160mph on two wheels
Have owned my own sucessful business at the age of 24
Married, have a son, and am an amazing dad at such a young age

Members online

Back