What have you done, that 95% of the people here haven't.

Got drunk and somehow found a catwalk to crawl on under the interstate 94 bridge over the Mississippi in MPLS. 80 feet above the water in the middle of the river, drunk in the dark and looking down through the missing boards at the water below. Sobered me up.

I got banned from LVC for Douchebaggery! totally worth it for the title!

Banned the Douch from the chat room because I could and KK wasn't there so I had to ban someone.

I have over 10,000 posts on this forum.:D

Political post don't count ... looks like you are thinking about joining the real world ... post where it counts ... Post in Pepps forum LOL ...

Not good enough fossten.

I have over 15,000 post in this forum. :p :D :p :D

You Old Post whore ...

I once had more post than Pepperman ... Beat that ... :eek: Lasted about 1 day ...

Nothing too crazy here.

Have out ran the cops a few times. Once at the street races where they blocked the whole street off and I jumped the curb in my 90 GT, went through a small field and floored it out of there back onto the street. Actually have it on film.

Threw a transmission and TV off of a 7 story parking garage. That's loud and stupid.

I was pulled over by the cops once for speeding. They saw my switchblade that was on the console and went to search my car. They asked if I had any other weapons, I said no, but I did, which was a Mossberg 500 pistol grip shotgun hidden behind the back seat of my '87 GT conv. Two cops searched the car as I stood there sweating bullets for lying but the guys never found it. I think I lost 5 pounds in that 10 minutes. :D

I think we all could go on and on!

When i was 16 i took my bike off some stairs at a viaduct, 4 sets of 25, missed the first three sets and smashed into the ground, walked to the hospital with 3 compressed disks, had to get two of them fused together, and still banged my gf two days later, her on top of course

on my home from work, on my 17th birthday in my 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Classic, wasn't paying attention, the guy in front of me stopped so i though i'll just swerve around him, next thing i know i'm upside down in a ditch

I gave my Mark VIII away and wound up buying another VII instead to DD.

Traded my LS in on a Chrysler.

:D

Traded a mint, cherry, immaculate, no words to describe the beauty of it, 1993 Lincoln town car and a beat to piss volkswagen passat for a leased, 2006, jeep liberty..... 4x2... Worst move ever...

fun stuff

Used to drag race in an industrial park with one way in and out. Cops blocked us in and started imponding cars- left my car locked up there, hiked home through the woods, got the car the next day.
Same place- a friend worked at a corvette speciality shop and we used to work on our cars there at night. Had a lot of fun drag racing customer's cars out front of the place.
Lost control of my '69 Cougar when an old woman came on an entry ramp of the freeway we were racing on. Left 280 feet of skid marks, took out 2 sections of guard rail, rolled four times with the fuel pump and battery in the trunk running gas all over, kicked the door open since it was mashed down on the door handles, nothing left of the car. And walked away without a scratch- no seat belt on, steering wheel like a pretzel where I was hanging on.
Ended up with a DUI from the bottle of liquor that was in the back seat and a bill from the state for $800 for guardrails

how about 100% of the people here haven't :shifty: twin air suspension compressors ran by the stock computer :cool:

How many members have been in Luxembourg, decided to use the eternal flame monument in the city park as a campfire and sleep along side it. Only to be woken up by the draw back of a bolt from an automatic weapon. With the friendly greeting "Morgen" as the police officer smiled and then with his partner walked away laughing.

How many members have been in Luxembourg, decided to use the eternal flame monument in the city park as a campfire and sleep along side it.

Eternal flame, huh? Great, now The Bangles song is stuck in my head! :p (luckily NOT the Atomic Kitten version that chicken likes - :lol:)

Never been Lux, but I did get 'told off' by the Polizei for riding a bicycle at night without lights. :lol:

i jumped a 95 foot cliff into 30 feet of water in a rock quarry in westfield massachusetts, then found out after swimming back to land that 3 people died at the same jump. also hung for about 3 minutes in a basement of a house under construction after jumping through the hole where the cellar stairs would later be put, and when i jumped i slipped and slammed into the concrete foundation, well anyone who knows new england houses and foundations, when a foundation is poured the concrete has 1/4 inch square steel bars in the concrete for reinforcement, well they leave these bars sticking out about 3 inches for a few days, as i fell down the hole one of them pierced through my left wrist, my feet were about 30 inches from the basement floor. the guys who came to work the next day had to have wondered what the F happend there was blood all over the wall and floor!! i just missed a majory artery.
when i was 15 i fell off the hood of a car at 40 mph 4 houses from where i lived and all i had on was a tank top and shorts, we wont go into how that felt or the end product of that idiotic move but i didnt sleep for 4 days after that, i have no scars from the road rash, but my mother has mental scars from it, she picked the dirt and rocks out of my body for hours.

Damnit Man! I was gonna use that avatar! Nice avatar. So who is it?

Lol. I forget where I found that pic for the avatar but I saw it and thought it would be a good one! Feel free to use it too!

As for the who is she. She isn't uber famous by far but you have probably seen her. She was in one of the verizon dead zone commercials as well as a yoplait yogurt commercial (the one were she takes clothes to a dry cleaner to get altered) and most recently a walmart commercial for home furnishings and a local commercial for the hospital I work at.

Lol. I forget where I found that pic for the avatar but I saw it and thought it would be a good one! Feel free to use it too!

As for the who is she. She isn't uber famous by far but you have probably seen her. She was in one of the verizon dead zone commercials as well as a yoplait yogurt commercial (the one were she takes clothes to a dry cleaner to get altered) and most recently a walmart commercial for home furnishings and a local commercial for the hospital I work at.

Oh, yeah the one where the lady thinks the clothes need to be "brought out" Nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back