What have you bought for your LS lately??

Since I last installed something on my ls,

OEM floor mats
06 gauge cluster
Valentine stealth unit
28 spline t-loc
Aero turbine resonator
4 different round fog lights
Turbo set up
BBK set up
Black anodized intake tube
Black anodized intercooler
OEM Rear parking sensor system

I wish I would have known u were looking for a Valentine, I just sold one for a steal. We could have bartered. LOL

I wish I would have known u were looking for a Valentine, I just sold one for a steal. We could have bartered. LOL

If you would've posted on here, I would've bought it in a heart beat.

I had one, but it was stolen, along with my ipod, sct livewire, and my camo knife. I bought the little stealth unit to fab it into the cluster again, did a better job this time because I cut the clear cover off instead of working from behing the black face. I messed up a little, but I will rock it like that for a while and maybe later perfect it. Will be getting the actual valentine radar unit soon.

I should have but the deal fell into place in just 2 days. :(

70 bucks worth of inferior California gas, 3m lens refinishing kit, new color matched LSE grill, SCT Xcal3, various car care products

Planned in the near future are replacing stock mufflers, tune by Torrie, K&N CAI

Love this car :)

ACL race bearings
Oil Pump
Water Pump
Engine
Trans
Custom Wheels
Tires
Stand alone ECU
Body kit on order
Turbo set up-pending
Stance Coilovers-getting freaking made :)

I got the $75 dollar ebay intake
2 $35.00 (a piece) H.I.D kit's 6000k low beams 3000k fog lights GUYS OHNESTLY CHECK MY PICTURES THESE HID'S ARE SO BRIGHT THEY ARE WORTH THE $80 I SPENT TOTAL! BETTER THAN THE 133 A PIECE THE EXPENSIVE ONES ARE. I live in canada and it's snowing hard here and they work fine in the cold and they show tests of them compared to the other hid kits and these pass the water test sealed real tight compared to the others.
7" Ebay double din with free backup camera-$250
full l.e.d conversion all interior lights all turn signals all brake lights reverse lights every light is an l.e.d
new key fob
new amp.
if anyone has questions feeel free to ask

Installed my Eibach springs and went from those cheapy Diamond back 245/40/18's to Goodyear 245/45/18's.

I got some garage door seal for some side skirts....:shifty:

6661143555_7fed08fa8d_z.png

In the last month my Lincoln has gone through some major changes....

KnuKonceptz wire and other install "stuff" to hook up 2 amps
6x9 infinity speakers for rear deck
2 12" Pioneer Subs
Pioneer Amp
Pioneer AVH 3300BT
64 GB flash drive I only for the Lincoln (save video files) - Gotta love watching any season of Tosh.0 or Workaholics or a movie in the car without dealing with a bunch of discs
Eibach springs
OEM Shocks for all four corners from Max

Manoli: Do you plan on mounting them in a kitchen? ;)

All new tires, incliding lugnuts. New coils, complete oil change and a window regulator. Also the fuel pump fuse went out so I replaced that...hope it's not a sign of things to come for the fuel pump!

Just bought some sylvania amber turn signals and ngk platinum plugs.

For anyone getting plugs they are only $2.99 each at autozone.

I got the $75 dollar ebay intake
2 $35.00 (a piece) H.I.D kit's 6000k low beams 3000k fog lights GUYS OHNESTLY CHECK MY PICTURES THESE HID'S ARE SO BRIGHT THEY ARE WORTH THE $80 I SPENT TOTAL! BETTER THAN THE 133 A PIECE THE EXPENSIVE ONES ARE. I live in canada and it's snowing hard here and they work fine in the cold and they show tests of them compared to the other hid kits and these pass the water test sealed real tight compared to the others.
7" Ebay double din with free backup camera-$250
full l.e.d conversion all interior lights all turn signals all brake lights reverse lights every light is an l.e.d
new key fob
new amp.
if anyone has questions feeel free to ask

Let me kno how that double din holds up. I want a new radio

i just bought a new pioneer 7" in dash all in one unit and ugraded all the door speakers with menphis speakers and 2 8" rf subs i had laying around and got rid of my 10" pb sub

Members online

Back