What have you bought for your LS lately??

BlackLS06

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lets try a new thread.

I got fogs, headunit, and coils all sitting here waiting to get installed.

246t4kn.jpg

Ive got two new Bassani mufflers, a new pair of headlights, fogs and some projectors to play with. I need to get some pictures up and an x pipe :(

I got some new version LED fogs waiting to go in.

And yesterday I ordered paint for my mirrors and double sided tape for trim pieces and spoiler re-application.

Akebono Euro Pads for all 4 corners
Angel Eyes
Cobra 8.8" IRS Center
4.10 FRPP Gears
Gen1 rear diff cover
and lots of gas

got a set of intrax lowering springs :) headlights sport front and back bumpers all waiting to go on

New OEM sport sway bar w/bushings, replacement degas bottle, driver's side brake caliper bracket, new guide pins, etc. :)

"new" transmission from an 06: $1200
8 New Visteon Coils:$180
8 NGK Ix Iridium Plugs: $64
2 Magnaflow high-flow cats: $160

all in the past 2-3 weeks

start a thread on this later... did some cool stuff.
picture.php

2. winter tires

New fog lights (old ones were cracked)
New IAC & gasket
32 ounce ONR
2 Grit Guards
reTHICKulous Wool Wash Mitt

Heres what I got

2012-01-13_14-02-51_185.jpg

that will be my lse grille, cdc mesh will be down the road :rolleyes:
2012-01-13_14-06-18_44.gif

Just got my paint today for grille
2012-01-13_14-05-58_231.gif

eibachs, magnaflow double wall tips, VCG coils and plugs

Edit. blurry pics, i know.
Forgot to add retractable plate.

Last thing I bought was a pair of OEM HID headlights off of ebay about month ago. Can't wait to intall them.

8 New coils, new control arms and VCG all already installed. I ordered some small stuff like the strut tower covers, engine cover fasteners and the spare tire flap handle clip (from a fellow member)

Lower ball joints

Carpets from a junker

Passenger side front air vent

Hmm. Thinking......thinking.......

Ummm.....does a floating charger and Seafoam for winter storage count?

Hmm. Thinking......thinking.......

Ummm.....does a floating charger and Seafoam for winter storage countcount?

Yes, boring as Hell, but yes.... :D

Very cool to see everyones projects.... Now monday, will start the "what have you completed for your LS" and all of these better be done:D

Wait....WD-40 for my driver's door keylock. It needed some love. There is some real excitement for you Rell. Don't go crazy from the additional information. Lmao

I bought the Bassani X-pipe from Quik. I have OEM sport shocks and an eibach kit that will be getting installed this spring.

Topped off my tank today, bought the stuff for my sub/amp install a few weeks back. In the market for fog light replacement bulbs or HID conversion for 'em, and I need to replace my headlight switch but this isn't the "what's next" thread.

Eibach pro-kit. 20" giovanna w/ tires, new lug nuts, and coils.

i saw that clock spring thread, man thats going to be a b*tch.

Eibach pro-kit. 20" giovanna w/ tires, new lug nuts, and coils.

i saw that clock spring thread, man thats going to be a b*tch.

Its actually really simple.. just unbolting easy to get to stuff.... They're are far worse fixes for the LS :p ... PM me if you got any questions....Joe's got some good links too.

WD-40:eek::eek::eek: ....LOL post a writeup (w/pics) when you can.... and spend some time explaining how to attach the straw... I always have trouble with that part :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back