What do we do for a living??

Most Americans are so ignorant against hockey and know nothing about the sport or the athleticism and skill that go into playing it.

They all just hop all over footballs nuts and talk about how amazing it is.

Hahaha. Very true, and the coordination,speed and intensity it's played at.

Hahaha. Very true, and the coordination,speed and intensity it's played at.

Same can be argued for any sport.

Apples to oranges.

Being good at any sport requires skill, stamina, and speed.

Even those slow moving linemen and moving much faster than you think they are.

Basketball and used to be a fan of boxing. Not so much anymore.

It was a joke really but im not a fan of hockey either.

Boxing,mma, martial arts etc, yes. Basketball is definitely (TO ME) uneventful and just plain boring, and players are just cry babies. I like playing pick up game with friends, but just not watching/following it.

Last edited:
Electronic Tech

6 yrs repairing Inertial Navigation Systems on all U.S. Marine fighter/attack jets, all helicopters & transports. 8 yrs operating/repairing mainframe computers for special military aircraft navigation etc. 8 years designing/building all DOD aircraft mobile facilites to support all aircraft systems. 2 yrs teaching nuclear weapons for aircraft. 4 yrs installing/maintaining computer security systems for WMD storage facilities. 2 yrs building 397 townhomes & renovating 48 others. 4 years retired woodworking/traveling helping my neighbors fix everything inside house and all powered lawn equipment. 11 1/2 years living in 6 different foreign countries.

I love hockey. I believe the sport requires more skill than just about any other. LETS GO WINGS!!! Oh wait... They lost first round... The Predators goalie is a freaking vacuum. That was insane how many saves he had

Radiant barrier installer. I basically live in attics and hit my head on everything. And when I'm not doing that, I do various side jobs in all sorts of trades. I'm 21 and should probably go to school or something.

6 yrs repairing Inertial Navigation Systems on all U.S. Marine fighter/attack jets, all helicopters & transports. 8 yrs operating/repairing mainframe computers for special military aircraft navigation etc. 8 years designing/building all DOD aircraft mobile facilites to support all aircraft systems. 2 yrs teaching nuclear weapons for aircraft. 4 yrs installing/maintaining computer security systems for WMD storage facilities. 2 yrs building 397 townhomes & renovating 48 others. 4 years retired woodworking/traveling helping my neighbors fix everything inside house and all powered lawn equipment. 11 1/2 years living in 6 different foreign countries.

I spent a couple years fixing Comm/Nav. equipment on all the Marine helicopters except the V-22. I was also a mobile facilities tech for awhile. A lot of good times in 990. Overall, I hated it and couldn't wait to EAS but I met a lot of great friends and I am loving the benefits. All-in-all, it was a good, worthwhile experience.

ha really old thread bumped ... well im 26 and i work in a factory where i spray down machines with heavy chemicals like murotic acid and caustic soda and heavy degreaseres not a very fun job but its ok-good money

former employee of a diaper company now a fulltime student on the goverments wallet and bought my LS Dec 11 with the money i had in my 401k. Don't worry i am young and i got penty of time to build it back up.

former employee of a diaper company now a fulltime student on the goverments wallet and bought my LS Dec 11 with the money i had in my 401k. Don't worry i am young and i got penty of time to build it back up.

Emptied your 401k?!?!?!? Guess that's what I'd expect from someone studying goverment money

General Maintenence Tech Gillette Stadium. Auto Mechanic acroos the street from the stadium until family sold the business. Postal worker before that.

Labatt's, and Cuban cigars :D

Don't have any pics of Labatt's, but Cuban cigars? Let me see...

Here's a 2001 Cohiba Lancero I smoked on the last day of my vacation (last Sunday night):

IMG_2897.jpg

Some of the other cigars I brought with me on vacation:

68B8D8FF.jpg

A random singles purchase I made a little while ago:

IMG_1344.jpg

My wine frig/humidor setup, with custom solid cherry door:

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

Inside the humi above:

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

One of my favorite cigars. This is my box of 2002 La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or #3:

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

And a very special cigar. Cohiba BHK 54:

8923d367.jpg

Don't have any pics of Labatt's, but Cuban cigars? Let me see...

Absolutely beautiful, man! I am still working through some of my older stock before I buy any more, but it is an occasional hobby for me vs. what looks like a second profession for you. :cool: Are you acquiring the cigars from Canada or the outfit from Australia that mails them? We usually hop the border into Canada when we go north for cacation, but the problem there is the Cubans are overpriced since they know they can charge more to us poor bastards. :shifty:

I know about the outfit in Australia, though never ordered from them. There are only 3 or 4 vendors I order from. The newest one is by referral only (UK based supplier, and will only do business with Americans on referral of a trusted customer), and I can pm you the other few if you like. The UK one is VERY expensive, but they have access to a nice wide range of smokes most others don't.

Yeah, I tend to go a little crazy with hobbies. Though with cigars (Cubans anyways), I almost consider it an investment instead of an expense. Aged cigars are worth more than fresh ones (I recently saw a box of 2004 Cohiba Siglo VI's go for $800). In fact, the large unvarnished box at the bottom of my wineador is my "Magic Box". I put the last few cigars (with an additional label indicating year) from every box I smoke into that cab, just to forget about them. The only time I open it is to add to it. I'll start picking through it in 5-10 years :D

Members online

Back