What do we do for a living??

Where you from Toronto ?

I mean lets be honest in my neck of the woods if you drive a LS or any car for that matter , sittin' on 20"s .:cool: You're dabbling in some sort of illegal activity !;) I mean the cops in my hood pull me over a minimum of 4 times a month , for "routine verifications" . So i mean if you're a straight and narrow type of guy why bother with a car like this ? For the most part thats how sI-IIT goes down around here ! I got two words for you RACIAL PROFILING !!! And I'm white !!! When i get pulled over they're a little more blaze blaze , as soon as there's a black person involved the whip gets searched ! My girl is Gyanese ! When she's driving the car , automatic search ! NO GOOD !!! Damn Montreal Police Dept. !!!:rolleyes:

Actual Montreal cop car burning ! That's how we do !

You know what, :q:q:q:q you dude, I have family that where cops, and friends, seeing that :q:q:q:q makes me hope the next cop that pulls you over beats the :q:q:q:q out of you, I hope I see it on cops too. The :q:q:q:q is wrong with you. you are a felon for a reason, because you're stupid. Go to school get an education and turn your life around. Oh and learn how to speak...

That's how we do. That is not a sentence, what the :q:q:q:q does that mean.

Oh and before you cop off an tell me how you can kick my ass I frankly don't care, we have guns that stand taller than you

assuming by your post that the felony was drug related, Doesn't being an ex felon give them the right for you (or your vehicle) to be searched?....

...and you wonder why they pull you over?

Actually no it doesn't give them the right to pull me over ? Why because I was guilty of a crime in the past they can just pull me over whenever they feel like it ! Your'e a real smart one there aren't ya' ? They're called RIGHTS you idiot ! CIVIL RIGHTS !!! Look them up they're actually very helpful !

A real bunch of tight asses here hunh ? Not a single one of you has a sense of humour ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !

we have a sense of humor. for funny things, not stupid stuff. The thing is you will get harassed and then you will find out how this forum works, if you can get along fine. If not then leave simple as that. Some people don't agree with you some do.

I am done getting on your case.

Just so you know cops have the right to pull over any suspicious vehicle, your rights have nothing to do with that. They just can't cite you if they have no cause, but there is nothing stopping them from pulling you over. If you are a felon that shows when they run your plate so they will pull you over when they see you, that record follows you everywhere. You are more likely to commit a crime than a non felon in the eyes of the police and the law. That is not always true, but it is the way it is.

Actually, in the US (which is why i asked) you can be pulled over if on probation or parol to be searched. Thats why my post had questions in it. (its the sentences with a "?" on the end big guy) Again, i have no details to your past, and honestly, at this point, really dont care...

But your right, Im sure the entire Montreal force is out to get you.

...and dont worry everyone, i think your funny :D

we have a sense of humor. for funny things, not stupid stuff. The thing is you will get harassed and then you will find out how this forum works, if you can get along fine. If not then leave simple as that. Some people don't agree with you some do.

I am done getting on your case.

Just so you know cops have the right to pull over any suspicious vehicle, your rights have nothing to do with that. They just can't cite you if they have no cause, but there is nothing stopping them from pulling you over. If you are a felon that shows when they run your plate so they will pull you over when they see you, that record follows you everywhere. You are more likely to commit a crime than a non felon in the eyes of the police and the law. That is not always true, but it is the way it is.

thats all i was trying to say...gez, those northerns sure do get worked up fast , aay

Actually no it doesn't give them the right to pull me over ? Why because I was guilty of a crime in the past they can just pull me over whenever they feel like it ! Your'e a real smart one there aren't ya' ? They're called RIGHTS you idiot ! CIVIL RIGHTS !!! Look them up they're actually very helpful !

A real bunch of tight asses here hunh ? Not a single one of you has a sense of humour ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !

I guess things are different in Canada then here in the states. Being a felon does mean you loose your civil rights while incarcerated. Your civil rights are also curtailed during your parole. Even after all that you will never own a gun legally (if that even matters to being with), if your state even allows it then voting will be a real PITA, and good luck with obtaining a passport and traveling anywhere. But like I said, that's just the US.

Immature ? And hows that ? I just want a little honesty ? Your'e going to tell me that I'm the only person that comes from a F****D up neighbourhood ! Nobody has a criminal record on this whole forum but me ? You never seen a cop car burning ? Get out much ? What you live in a gated community or something ? As far away as you can get from the undesirables ? Theres more to the world than your LS , your crappy job and your gated community !!! Get over yourself !!!

I work with some ex-felons at the request of my mother and her Ministry. If you really are trying to turn your life around and get out of the game (and probably the hood too) then more power to you. There is more to life then an f'd up neighborhood, a hustle, and prison.

I love how the threads go, fun, happy, check this out, that's dumb, screw you, I hate you and LVC, I was just kidding, I could kick your ass..... not always in that order. :D

I have the uptomost respect for cops and none for felons.

Just because you grow up poor in a bad neighborhood doesnt mean you need to live life as a douche and stealing other peoples :q:q:q:q or raping women or molesting kids.

Being in jail is one thing (lots of stupid reasons people go to jail like drinking too much) but a convicted felon is on another level.

~ Alrighty then ...

I just reread pages 11 & 12 and ... well, color me Yellow and call me Susan, WTF ???

Is there a page missing, cuz I'm either not as "HIGH" as he is or ... well ... WTF ???

For the "RECORD" ... you know those t-shirts that say "I'm with Stupid" and it
has a little arrow pointing to the guy beside you ?

Ya ... that be me wearing that right now.

- - - - on the "BRIGHTER" side of things - - - -

Q: What do you call a hooker with a runny noise ?
A: Full

~ I seen this womans magazine at the newstand today, it read "Lose 10lbs in 10 days"
... My wife weighs 139lbs, how long before she's completely gone ?

Immature ? And hows that ? I just want a little honesty ? Your'e going to tell me that I'm the only person that comes from a F****D up neighbourhood ! Nobody has a criminal record on this whole forum but me ? You never seen a cop car burning ? Get out much ? What you live in a gated community or something ? As far away as you can get from the undesirables ? Theres more to the world than your LS , your crappy job and your gated community !!! Get over yourself !!!

I was arrested plenty as a teenager. I am an adult now though....

... doesnt mean you need to live life as a douche and ...

Ah ... Sir, just want to make a correction here.

A douche is actually a "procedure", you can't really live it.

However, in your after-life, you could come back as Vanna White's Bicycle seat !!! :D:D:D

Ah ... Sir, just want to make a correction here.

A douche is actually a "procedure", you can't really live it.

However, in your after-life, you could come back as Vanna White's Bicycle seat !!! :D:D:D

"Douche" can be used as a noun if it is used as a shorter form of the term "douche bag". Black is spot on in this case. Just sayin'.

testing ... testing .... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

these little :D:D:D:D:D smilies :D:D:D:D showing up on your screen :D:D:D:D:D

oh gotta run, Ottawa is about to hand NewYork their asses in a handbag !!!

NHL (hockey)

~ I seen this womans magazine at the newstand today, it read "Lose 10lbs in 10 days"
... My wife weighs 139lbs, how long before she's completely gone ?

Quick number crunch, 13.9 weeks? 32.33, repeating of course, percent chance of survival at that point though. LEEEEEEEROOOOY JEERNKINS!

For those confused by the reference...

Leeroy Jenkins - YouTube

is this dude high on his own drugs? its no wonder the cops pull him over all the time! haha!!

testing ... testing .... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

these little :D:D:D:D:D smilies :D:D:D:D showing up on your screen :D:D:D:D:D

oh gotta run, Ottawa is about to hand NewYork their asses in a handbag !!!

NHL (hockey)

Who watches hockey??

Oh right.

Sory I'm just used to real sports.

Most Americans are so ignorant against hockey and know nothing about the sport or the athleticism and skill that go into playing it.

They all just hop all over footballs nuts and talk about how amazing it is.

I'm an American, and after COLLEGE football, hockey is my favorite sport to watch! Although it's turning more into a business, you can't beat fall Saturdays watching most young adults play for nothing more than free schooling (maybe) but more-so the love of the game! Plus they have the best fans and atmoshere.

Now back to what we do for a living.

haha like what? Basketball.

Basketball and used to be a fan of boxing. Not so much anymore.

Most Americans are so ignorant against hockey and know nothing about the sport or the athleticism and skill that go into playing it.

It was a joke really but im not a fan of hockey either.

Go Red Wings :D, weird because I am also a steelers fan and live in ohio, ooooh wait I forgot I can root for any team seeing as I have no ties to any of them, :D I hate when people in ohio hate the steelers solely on the fact they are from a different state, having nothing to do with the skills of players or team ability

I don't really watch sports though, not near enough time in the day to spend hours watching tv

Members online

No members online now.
Back