What did you do to your LS today?

You think that's funny, try having one as a police car. Should be a transmission gauge instead of a fuel gauge, cause I run out of one quicker than the other.

You think that's funny, try having one as a police car. Should be a transmission gauge instead of a fuel gauge, cause I run out of one quicker than the other.

I gotta say, this is one situation where Dodge has an advantage.

2012-Chevrolet-Impala-police-car-1024x640.jpg

dodge-charger-police-package-photo-37863-s-1280x782.jpg

Well of COURSE Dodge has the advantage. The Charger is a rear wheel drive automobile and the Impala is a front wheel drive crackerbox.

The Caprice will **** on everything you love. Wish they'd make it easy to buy a consumer version just for the functional upgrades.

Dodge is going to lose the advantage to the ford police interceptor
awd with ecoboost

Ford-Taurus-Police-Interceptor-Stealth-1 (1).jpg

Ford-Police_Interceptor_Concept_2010_photo_05 (1).jpg

Everyone I hear from says the Interceptor is a great car.....I can't wait for them to become available for sale.....I want to pick one up.

We are replacing our aging fleet with interceptors and explorers. I've got no complaints on the interceptors, they are stupid fast and really comfy. I don't like the very high beltline on the explorers though, the bottom of the windows comes up almost to my shoulders and I am 6'0". I feel like a small kid sitting at the adults table at thanksgiving.

We are replacing our aging fleet with interceptors and explorers. I've got no complaints on the interceptors, they are stupid fast and really comfy. I don't like the very high beltline on the explorers though, the bottom of the windows comes up almost to my shoulders and I am 6'0". I feel like a small kid sitting at the adults table at thanksgiving.

The Explorers have gotten WAY too big...that's what the Expy was suppose to be.

Oh please do share more Fn pig car pics!

dirty.jpg

Oh I forgot, you interject yourself into other peoples conversations to let them know how annoying the topic is to you, even though you aren't in the discussion. When people are talking about things I don't like without me, I try my best to force my way into the conversation to display how much the topic that I wasn't even discussing annoys me. Seriously.

crying-baby.jpg

Don't you have some long, internetless, drive to do.

crying-baby.jpg

Oh I forgot, you interject yourself into other peoples conversations to let them know how annoying the topic is to you, even though you aren't in the discussion. When people are talking about things I don't like without me, I try my best to force my way into the conversation to display how much the topic that I wasn't even discussing annoys me. Seriously.

View attachment 828462702

+10000000000000000000

although then we'd never hear from him!

My town is switching back to all Fords (with traffic still having a few tahoes)... The Not sure how the explorers handle, but the look mean as F*ck...

What didn't I do this week.

Replaced both front hub assemblies with Timken assemblies
Replace all four springs with Eibach springs
Replaced all four shocks with Motorcraft sport shocks
Replaced rear toe links with Deeza ones
Replaced rear sway bar links with Moog ones
Replaced both cats with Magnaflow cats
Deleted the 3rd cat
Installed Maganflow cat back exhaust
Oh, and replaced my cabin air filter.

Had all that done by a garage, with an alignment for less than $300.00

Couldn't be happier.

where the pictures are bro?

Really I'm with Bigrig on this one, to a point. A separate thread on porkmobiles would be the place for this particular discussion :D . This particular thread has a purpose, ie what one has done with his LS today. I've not even laid eyes on mine today.

I'm NOT with him on his general opinion of the police though. The police serve a very important function in this world for all that they write traffic tickets which take money from people's pockets. On the other hand, if they weren't out there governing traffic we'd have a lot more accidents, and a lot more blood on the highways. Yes, there are some police that actually are pigs, but they'd be pigs no matter what they did for a living so that's a sign of the officer's personal character and not the police in general. My only real complaint about the police is that over the last few years they've been changing from peace officers to a paramilitary force, and THAT I don't like one little bit.

...because this thread was so exciting before his post..LOL.

Easy with the degrading though (of course your entitled to your opinion...this is a forum), have a little respect for the profession. No need for those types of comments

I am right there with you about the discussion thing, this isn't a thread about police anything. I simply shared my displeasure at having to drive an Impala like one other member had to do because his LS was in the shop. The ironic thing is that the topic stemmed directly from a post involving what "someone did with their LS today" and had he not interjected the posts about police cars would be done because the topic had already shifted once again. But now, I am posting about posts of police cars because this apparently has to be broken down child style.

It is a forum.

fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/Submit
noun

1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

and the topic of a police car was only 2 degrees of separation from discussing a LS anyway, besides, I didn't see anyone losing their mind that we discussed a chevy impala for the same amount of posts as we did police cars.

The fact I even have to explain this is retarded. Trolls will be trolls. No lets see if we can actually not post about post's about posts and get back on topic since apparently it is the crime of the century.

where the pictures are bro?

They are coming, I am inbetween cameras right now, just sold my other one and got a better one on order.

^ if or not, I did, how would it make a diff to you with regards to your constant "I am the police" soapbox?

Imagine me needing to "force my way" into my own thread, you bully, you ... "stop teasing the family dog by taking it's corn away" already!

New test for ya ... try see if you can go a whole week without mentioning you are the police, think you can?

...Easy with the degrading ... No need for those types of comments

You are joking right? you instructing not to degrade others? have you ever gone through your posting history?
granted you follow up with "just messing around", "just having fun" or "I'm kiddin you, Geeez lighten up will ya" ... that makes it alright you suppose!

Belittling others over some expensive floor mats, God forbid anyone should dare have something to say to you, LVC Queen Bee!

We should really hook up someday G ... I know you'll make the time!

New test for ya ... try see if you can go a whole week without mentioning you are the police, think you can?

This request is ****ing hilarious coming from the guy who named himself BigRig.

By the way, if you are so ****ing concerned with this request you can start counting how many times I've fulfilled it here http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/search.php?searchid=103922

Any other requests? Or is this the part where you talk about how much money you make?

Ugh, why do I bother listening to this child with a keyboard.

Members online

No members online now.
Back