What did you do to your LS today?

Wait till you see what I am about to do, I have about $1700 in parts about to go on. Shame I coudn't make it to this upcoming meet.

wow everyone is doing all this stuff to there cars ,

and im just here like

sad_face_meme_i20-s287x310-315187.jpg

sad_face_meme_i20-s287x310-315187.jpg

Everything ready to take to the shop's press. I need to get away from traditional tools and start using air where and whenever possible. Cost me a nut but luckily I had another. Upper ball joint if you were wondering.
quagmire-3865_zps9c1b02b1.jpg

Lower ball joints and installed the VAPs steering gear actuator. I tell you what, if you really want to appreciate what that little guy does under there, disconnect it for a week. Front end of my car is now squeak, clunk, and rattle free.

Also, started painting my calipers today. VHT satin black engine enamel. Will update other thread accordingly.
IMAG0019_zps04aa7366.jpg

Yeah fiberglass the gap or switch the head panel, headlights, and headlight connectors to the Gen 2 style. I've been there and back.

Got side skirts done and on and took off my window shades. I have residue from the double sided tape still on the car, any suggestions? Goo gone? Will this hiurt the paint? Gonna pull off the abs front and rear surround and sand and paint next.

Posted via Topify using Android

resize.jpg

resize.jpg

resize.jpg

resize.jpg

Goo Gone will work as long as you don't let it sit too long. Just be sure you wax the area as soon as you're done.

received my jbl speakers p8662 for my front doors will install this weekend, for the velcro in the headliner did it detach from the roof? mine did around the sunroof and the brake light, tried using gorilla glue to attach and not even close to strong enough.

Goo Gone will work as long as you don't let it sit too long. Just be sure you wax the area as soon as you're done.

+1 Wax a day before as well. Probably won't last but some is better than none right?

Also, heat it up and sorta roll it up on itself.

What did you use to attach to the roof? Mine is loose at the sunroof and brake light, used gorilla glue and not strong enough.

Replacing coil#4 for now until I order all coils and and spark plugs. But my surprised was that when I was replacing the coil I noticed that last owner used AUTOLITE spark plugs from what I know those are the cheapest plugs poor baby. So I'm guessing that this lady has motorcraft and autolite sparkplugs.

Got a p0352 code today. doesn't look good. Plus a p1000 guess I'll be taking it to ford next week and maybe have the pcm flashed. I just replaced the same cop last week so there must be some kind of issue.

Changed the oil and washed it. Also inspected the rear suspension. Looks like I have a tie rod end to change soon.

I picked these Rial Nogaro 19X8 for a nice price......I need to figure out centerbore for rings today.....and lugnuts....ugh....I'm too tired to try though...ha

wheel1_zps51413d5f.jpg

wheel3_zps538c6fd4.jpg

wheel2_zpsa9e5e8bc.jpg

Filled in my Sentas this week. Worth it, now just to iron out a few wrinkles.

You sure those are the right bolt pattern, purevilpleasure? All the info you need should be engraved on the back of the spokes.

Jmtiseo, pics!

Members online

No members online now.
Back